Not so much a suggestion as a sorry to AM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Dear AM id like to make a suggestion, please can you forgive me for the way i talked to you after the steroid FAQ thread i did when i had added links by accident from another site, I would like to say sorry as this is the best forum, and i would like to say sorry to the administrators as a mark of respect!! Much love and respect from Russia.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
:donut:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Russian D-Bol is my friend!
Proof-reading is an excellent way of avoiding these situations.
I'm sure that the error was a mistake, though.
:thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dear AM id like to make a suggestion, please can you forgive me for the way i talked to you after the steroid FAQ thread i did when i had added links by accident from another site, I would like to say sorry as this is the best forum, and i would like to say sorry to the administrators as a mark of respect!! Much love and respect from Russia.
FWIW. I do my best to take nothing personally and do nothing with personal motives. I have a job to do. I do it. I appreciate the respectfulness and accept the apology.YouTube - Nursery Rhymes - The More We Get Together

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You're OK, I'm OK, we're all OK.

Group hug everyone!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
awwwwwwww, we wuv you too. big kiss from the states. (no homo?)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're OK, I'm OK, we're all OK.

Group hug everyone!
I think Iron Lung tried to touch my ass in the hug circle. :lol:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
of course i miss all the drama and only get to see the damn group hug. :frustrate:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
no, mullet is the one always grabbing trip's ass.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: - Добро пожаловать обратно
Good to see you back bro

Back in the USSR

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
What about the classic Arnold movie "Red Heat" when he starred as a Russian Special Policeman named Ivan Danko

Status
Not open for further replies.