- 08-23-2008, 03:11 AM
i was over on bb.com and looked at the top of the page and noticed that they have a live chat option. I thought hey, what a great idea...you make a post and someone wants to help and you sit there back and forth waiting for the other to reply keep refreshing the page.
what about a live chat option in each major forum subcategory?
i.e. a live chat for:
and if that were too much how about just 1 big live chat room that is accessable at the top of the page near the wall of fame?
just an idea. any 2nd's?
- 08-23-2008, 03:17 AM
08-23-2008, 03:39 AM
08-23-2008, 05:33 AM
same thing really though?
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
08-23-2008, 08:31 AM
shoutbox used to be on the main page...memories...
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
08-23-2008, 08:46 AM
Its now in your pofile page.
Suggestion: open your browser in tabs. One tab for the forums and one tab for your profile for shout box.
IMO the shout box on the main page was "unbecoming" so to speak. Have you seen what people have to say on the internet? Not exactly what we want our "greeting" to our forums to be
Plus, I think its because the owners and staff hate you.
08-23-2008, 10:24 AM
08-23-2008, 11:09 AM
I was joking! It is in your profile. I have seen or heard nothing to indicate that it will be back on the main page again any time soon.
08-23-2008, 11:10 AM
08-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MasterLion in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2012, 09:45 PM
- By JerzEjuice in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2012, 06:42 PM
- By Jbrooks in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:29 PM
- By Joshua86 in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-26-2009, 09:00 PM
- By Joshua86 in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2008, 04:44 PM