A Black-Ball List!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think there should be a section that black-balls members who have won a log opportunity and did not complete a log. There alot of people who was'nt chose that would have completed theres. Also the issue of reps asking for before and after pic and not getting them at conclusion of logs. For those who have problems with there face being on net just take your-self out instead of taking log and not posting required info at end. This could make it easyer for companys and reps to weed out the problem before it starts and give more opportunity to others who would complete a sonsored log.

tattoopierced1

Maybe this could be a section that only sponsors/reps have access to when making these decisions as to not publicly "out" certain people...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thats a great Idea wish I would have thought of that. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
isn't that kind of extreme...how do i know when i purchase something it is going to do what it says, i don't. it's a risk i agree to take.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe this could be a section that only sponsors/reps have access to when making these decisions as to not publicly "out" certain people...
you have got to be kidding. i have been a member here for a long time, and it disgust's me that this is the direction people who represent the companys on this forum want to go. shame on you.

tattoopierced1

you have got to be kidding. i have been a member here for a long time, and it disgust's me that this is the direction people who represent the companys on this forum want to go. shame on you.
WTF? A company sends out free product to someone to log, some of those users complete the log, some dont. Those that dont, I dont expect to be "salem witch trialed" so to speak on the board, but other sponsers should at least have some sort of notion on who to, and who not to send free product to.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
isn't that kind of extreme...how do i know when i purchase something it is going to do what it says, i don't. it's a risk i agree to take.
I can see your point ,but I think you comparing to different things. Its boils down to a mans Word thats really all you have on a site. I feel that this web site has alot of dedicated die hard members that do what they say there gonna do I think it takes away from them when you got some joker not taking a log serious. But don't get me wrong this is just a idea I throught out loud with.I just thought I would bring it up sence alot of people have been talking about it lately.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the new anonymous forum seems to handle this quite effeciently.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF? A company sends out free product to someone to log, some of those users complete the log, some dont. Those that dont, I dont expect to be "salem witch trialed" so to speak on the board, but other sponsers should at least have some sort of notion on who to, and who not to send free product to.
We have stated this before.

This is something companies have to track themselves as the only way to do this is a real name and/or address. Since we do not have the information nor is it legal for us to post such information on a board without express permission, its not possible for us to track nor do we have the resources to do this.

Individual cases have be dealt with between companies and AM privately and we will continue to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.