Create a beginner section.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've seen other boards with them and I think it would be a great add here. It could also be the "no such thing as stupid question" section.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I've seen other boards with them and I think it would be a great add here. It could also be the "no such thing as stupid question" section.
good idea
:thumbsup:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
LOL! What a terrible song! I can still remember when Beavis & Butthead got down to it. (Whoomp, there's my butt!) Ahhh, memories... That bassline sure had my walls shaking though. :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I raise you Friends of Distinction:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I already did that a couple months back as well as a basic beginners guide to diet, supplementation, work outs, why to avoid Ph's, and a link to if you did take a PH to check out the PCT guide

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I already did that a couple months back as well as a basic beginners guide to diet, supplementation, work outs, why to avoid Ph's, and a link to if you did take a PH to check out the PCT guide
Okay but that doesn't have much to do with what I'm suggesting.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea, I'm new to these boards, and think it would be a nice thing to see: "Begginers Start Here" then in the forum it has all the begginers guides as stickies, a thread on most asked questions, with links etc.

Now will it help stop thread over thread of the same question being asked, doubtful, but it may consolidate some of those threads to individuals asking questions under the stickies.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It would also give user who go out of their way to help new guys a place to look to specifically help new lifters. Often times in regular sections threads titled "New, help me" or "just getting started" are often over looked and some people even get annoyed. I just think it would clear up some head aches and benefit everyone.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It would also give user who go out of their way to help new guys a place to look to specifically help new lifters. Often times in regular sections threads titled "New, help me" or "just getting started" are often over looked and some people even get annoyed. I just think it would clear up some head aches and benefit everyone.
agreed. I love helping the new people, but for many the threads are a bit obnoxious

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established