Fix the 'rep spreading'

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. looks more like this......



  2. you exchange your reps for prizes here....


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    yes we can trade these in for blowup dolls?

    us married guys will love these
    don't get too excited backer. you got a long way to go.

    this is all you might get with your current reps....

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    looks more like this......


    Yea sorry T but that one you posted is just wrong man! Now this one here, this is perfectly natural

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Yea sorry T but that one you posted is just wrong man! Now this one here, this is perfectly natural
    Lol, yes...it was.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. You sure hank? I think they're hoarding the blow-up doll stash here.


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    looks more like this......

    That is hillarious, lol!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. The first one to a million rep points gets the "Chia Car!!"


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You sure hank? I think they're hoarding the blow-up doll stash here.
    i think that is iron lungz stash. he does have the most rep.

  10. i hope that car runs on reps.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i hope that car runs on reps.
    Yep, 1 hwy/mile per rep point. It's also very environmentally friendly.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i think that is iron lungz stash. he does have the most rep.
    True.

    Maybe we can barter with him for a sweet deal?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i think that is iron lungz stash. he does have the most rep.
    Strag is up in the stratosphere!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm holding out for the "The Big Wheel" tricycle at 70k myself.


    Ain't she a beauty?:




    I can ride my trike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars...


    After seeing the blow up lamb I'm really regretting blowing so many points on eye patches and stick on tatoos. FU(K!

  15. Oh hell yes. In for the blow up lamb.


  16. <--- waiting for 200k for the blow up weights

  17. I waiting on 20000reps so my girl can get some blow ups...2 of them actually..lol
  18. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I waiting on 20000reps so my girl can get some blow ups...2 of them actually..lol
    they only got two left!..and there mine!....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    they only got two left!..and there mine!....
    I guess seeing that your rep power is at 19,900 and mines at 12k ...they just might be yours..(UNLESS) Ok I got it I need some more reps.anyone want to give me theres...Doing so will get you a 3 second touch of the new goodies..lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I guess seeing that your rep power is at 19,900 and mines at 12k ...they just might be yours..(UNLESS) Ok I got it I need some more reps.anyone want to give me theres...Doing so will get you a 3 second touch of the new goodies..lol
    IM IN..!

  21. Ok whiskers no...1mississippi 2mississippi 3mississippi, were talking about eyes closed 123 realy fast..Lmao Unless I receive 10k reps then you might get a lick.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok whiskers no...1mississippi 2mississippi 3mississippi, were talking about eyes closed 123 realy fast..Lmao Unless I receive 10k reps then you might get a lick.
    ..hey!..i'll even throw in a patch kit!

  23. No fu(k that, your girl better be sitting on my face naked all three seconds

  24. wow, this thread is ridiculous! I want some prizes...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok whiskers no...1mississippi 2mississippi 3mississippi, were talking about eyes closed 123 realy fast.
    I get to be the one counting

  26. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    I get to be the one counting
    We will talk about that when I receive my 10k rep...lmao....I got a long ways to go to get over on bslickster.lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i think that is iron lungz stash. he does have the most rep.
    Dude, that's my Cheech & Chong economy car...
    You want a ride?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    We will talk about that when I receive my 10k rep...lmao....I got a long ways to go to get over on bslickster.lol
    your not that far off,bro!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Just use me as a rep dump, then you can go back to repping those who really deserve it.
    Who the hell is that in your avatar? Does he actually exist, or is that some kind of air brushed pic?

  30. Whisker, Ive already told you man I will not sale my womens dignity for 10 reps....lol Maybe 20 ,but definatley not 10..lmao
  31. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Whisker, Ive already told you man I will not sale my womens dignity for 10 reps....lol Maybe 20 ,but definatley not 10..lmao
    whiskers..bad kitty..bad.bad.kitty!..lol

  32. This is a stick-up give me all your reps and no one gets hurt!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  33. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    This is a stick-up give me all your reps and no one gets hurt!
    be careful with that thing, i got plenty of innocent virgin blow up dolls here!..well minus this one on my face!..but be careful anyway!

  34. Or I'm sending Bslicks's wife to get them.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  35. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Or I'm sending Bslicks's wife to get them.....
    lmfao..!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Or I'm sending Bslicks's wife to get them.....
    how the heck did you get my honeymoon pictures?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    how the heck did you get my honey moon pictures?
    Oh sh*t, I guess the cats out the bag. I told her I could'nt keep secrets.lol

  38. Damn cat!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  39. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Damn cat!
    oh!..no not whiskers!..all he ever wanted was 3 mississippi's!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Oh sh*t, I guess the cats out the bag. I told her I could'nt keep secrets.lol
    Monkey's outta the bottle
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Meal spreading
    By Fear in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 03:44 AM
  2. Spreading Torm Dosing
    By eballarj in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:56 PM
  3. Spreading the joy!!
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:13 PM
  4. Spreading The Word
    By NPursuit in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in