Fix the 'rep spreading'

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't like how I can't rep the same person multiple times before spreading around. I don't like having to wait for more people to make a good post before I can re-rep the original poster who may have made 5 posts that all deserve rep. Just ain't right!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prevents mutual rep whoring.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I could see that getting abused very easily...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus it wouldnt be fair to everyone else while i'm getting all the reps...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I don't like how I can't rep the same person multiple times before spreading around. I don't like having to wait for more people to make a good post before I can re-rep the original poster who may have made 5 posts that all deserve rep. Just ain't right!
Are you trying to de-throne me?

Sit down noob!! :p

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just use me as a rep dump, then you can go back to repping those who really deserve it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I might have gonorrhea. I'm gonna need you to examine me. kthxbye
Have fun with your Rocephin shot and zithromax buddy! :)

PS...I've seen Rocephin make grown men cry. ;)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how many guys come into John's trauma unit 1 with a raging and deathly case of the gonorrhea

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how many guys come into John's trauma unit 1 with a raging and deathly case of the gonorrhea
You'd be surprised my friend.

Health class lesson - Wear a rubber my friend!

Anyway, it's true i don't have to deal with that as much. Trauma is where it's at! :)

However, the E.R. is the E.R. It all comes through there none-the-less.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd be surprised my friend.

Health class lesson - Wear a rubber my friend!

Anyway, it's true i don't have to deal with that as much. Trauma is where it's at! :)

However, the E.R. is the E.R. It all comes through there none-the-less.
Funny story.. while in Fallujah I was cool with a Navy Corp man, and we chilled etc. Anyway, one day while relaxing for 5 minutes, an iraqi walks strait up to him, and drop his pants... pointing to his pecker, asking what it was. His junk was pretty much viral. My friend jumped off his seat, and was like, go to your damn iraqi doctor.

I was laughing the whole night.

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny story.. while in Fallujah I was cool with a Navy Corp man, and we chilled etc. Anyway, one day while relaxing for 5 minutes, an iraqi walks strait up to him, and drop his pants... pointing to his pecker, asking what it was. His junk was pretty much viral. My friend jumped off his seat, and was like, go to your damn iraqi doctor.

Adams
Lol!

I've had a few similar experiences working in triage. I remember i had this guy walk into the triage room, drop his pants, and then ask me if i thought the "sore" on his wang was syphillis.

Some people i tell ya. :lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've learned to live with my gift from God as the random festering little miracle it is.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
The rep system is pointless and is not an indicator of knowledge or helpfulness. They have no intrinsic value and you can't even trade then in for anything. Merely a device for tepid ego stroking.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The rep system is pointless and is not an indicator of knowledge or helpfulness. They have no intrinsic value and you can't even trade then in for anything. Merely a device for tepid ego stroking.
Please.... tell us how you really feel.

Adams

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in favor of just eliminating them all together. They mean ABSOLUTELY nothing when you break it down really.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope but neither does anything outside of the basic 'post a topic or reply' portion of a forum. It just adds flavor.

I think of it less as Mother nature's french tickler and more of an on the spot lubricant when i run out of Slick Pleasures.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Adams
They do call camels the 'Ships of the Desert' ....

Interesting Fact:

Australia has been live camel exporting back to the Middle East in recent years.

This is because the camels found in Australia were brought over in the 19th Century, and are more resistant to a strain of syphilis which has been decimating Camel populations in the Middle East.

Carry on.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They do call camels the 'Ships of the Desert' ....

Interesting Fact:

Australia has been live camel exporting back to the Middle East in recent years.

This is because the camels found in Australia were brought over in the 19th Century, and are more resistant to a strain of syphilis which has been decimating Camel populations in the Middle East.

Carry on.
The Aussie's were the coolest to work with. Although a little relaxed in a war zone. :) Always some fosters and firing the styer's. Good time all around. :D

Adams

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Aussie's were the coolest to work with. Although a little relaxed in a war zone. :) Always some fosters and firing the styer's. Good time all around. :D

Adams
Lol - we don't molest camels either mate!:thumbsup:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
this thread only for those glorified in the yellow names? :D

figured i would throw my 2 cents in.

although the rep points dont actually mean anything, to me its more a sign of respect in a way. you do something good, someone calls you on it by givin u rep....it would be the same as sendin a quick pm just saves on having to reply lol

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this thread only for those glorified in the yellow names? :D

figured i would throw my 2 cents in.

although the rep points dont actually mean anything, to me its more a sign of respect in a way. you do something good, someone calls you on it by givin u rep....it would be the same as sendin a quick pm just saves on having to reply lol
yeah that's how I see it too.:goodpost:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hey jay....didnt you say you were leavin this thread after the syphilis got brought up? lol. not saying you should go or anything just.....ya. :think::cheers:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once I hit the clinic I decided I was good for another round or two... just sayin

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
s'pose i can deal with that.

why is it that any time i goto the shoutbox no one is active on it for the previous hour to me getting on it? i give up.
ima go take a permanant nap.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno, I used to go in there a lot but it changed format a few times and I forgot about it

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ok well heres a suggestion for peterman then. how bout moving the shoutbox into the quickbar at the top of each page you know like where the photos and amspace and diet tracker things are. that way you dont have to go out of your way to use the shoutbox.

is that even a good idea and i should make a thread for it or is it dumb

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make the suggestion... It changed in the past for a reason. Doesn't mean it cant change again if enough people make a suggestion that's feasable.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
ok well heres a suggestion for peterman then. how bout moving the shoutbox into the quickbar at the top of each page you know like where the photos and amspace and diet tracker things are. that way you dont have to go out of your way to use the shoutbox.

is that even a good idea and i should make a thread for it or is it dumb
I was thinking about that very idea earlier today.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
great minds think alike.
but great minds think for themselves so stop copying me rugger! :)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm. hold on im kinda interested in that actually. lemme go take a pic of my @ss and post it for ya. lol.
actually i gotta goto the dentist to get my wisdoms pulled now :-s

wish me luck

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
How do you spread rep?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Forget it, I found it!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Negged. :head:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you spread rep?
There are two predominant means to spread rep:

a) Is deemed 'The Jayhawkk Way', and is the more simple of the two. You merely enter a bar where homosexuals mutually congregate, drop your pants, and yell, "$5 to the first individual whom grabs my junk!!".

b) Is deemed, 'The Regular Way', and is more complicated - it involves 'having game' - as the kids call it - and heterosexuality.

Oh no, I thought you said Herpes. Sorry.