The 'Anonymous' threads should be removed

  1. The 'Anonymous' threads should be removed


    I can see it being used for evil already.

    Don't let posters hide behind it while they stir up sh1t.

    Please remove it.


  2. umm..no
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  3. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    umm..no
    Awesome!
    •   
       


  4. I think it is great for some reasons though. Say a guy wanted to talk about something really personal, or that he doesnt want to be permanently viewed as.

    I say make it a serious forum with the rules. I mean its going to turn into a "flame forum" like most boards have, but it should be for someone who has a problem. Lets say one of the members here developed a serious addicting to a prescription drug that they now purchase illegally. They are well known on here and have been here for like 2 years, dont they deserve to have someone to talk to, and not be labeled? Or maybe their wife cheated or something.

    It definitely shouldn't be the flamer board its becoming though. good post tho jack

  5. I never said I wouldn't make more rules. Its in its infancy..if people don't like it, don't go in.


    And its anonymous to you and the members...i certainly can see who is posting what for obvious reasons.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    I never said I wouldn't make more rules. Its in its infancy..if people don't like it, don't go in.


    And its anonymous to you and the members...i certainly can see who is posting what for obvious reasons.
    You sneaky, sneaky man!

  7. Sneaky? Its common sense.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  8. I know. I was just repeating what Jerry said to Kramer once... sorry. I'm a fan, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Sneaky? Its common sense.

  9. DOH!!! Negging myself for not seeing that. Repping you!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    I never said I wouldn't make more rules. Its in its infancy..if people don't like it, don't go in.


    And its anonymous to you and the members...i certainly can see who is posting what for obvious reasons.
    yeah, well that make sense. I trust your judgement on this.

  11. Well at least you do...sometimes I don't...lol. Got to try new things to see how they work.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I can see it being used for evil already.

    Don't let posters hide behind it while they stir up sh1t.

    Please remove it.
    go and complain anoymously in the anonymous section about the anonymous section.


  13. It's the only place we can ***** about specific members. It makes sense to me.

  14. might make it a sub forum of chat forum.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  15. Someone multi quoted in there, how did they do that? All I saw was just a quote.

    How are guys posting showing their names too?

  16. can posters be repped in the anoynomous section and if so, does it show in their panel as coming from an anoynomous source or from the actual member?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Someone multi quoted in there, how did they do that? All I saw was just a quote.

    How are guys posting showing their names too?
    UNC - I just found a box in the RH corner you can untick to remove anonymousy.

    Interested to know about the implications of repping - currently it just looks like "Anonymous" is building collective points

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    UNC - I just found a box in the RH corner you can untick to remove anonymousy.

    Interested to know about the implications of repping - currently it just looks like "Anonymous" is building collective points
    Thanks JP. Reps

  19. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    can posters be repped in the anoynomous section and if so, does it show in their panel as coming from an anoynomous source or from the actual member?
    Nope.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Nope.
    just to clarify mr peterman...

    is that...

    nope to giving reps?

    nope to showing who repped?

    or nope to all the above?

    cheers Mr Peterman

    little b

  21. no to all..
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    no to all..
    thank you

  23. IMHO the anoynomous section is the "witness protection" program of A.M

  24. so where is the mob ?

  25. i think it'll be funnny, ill probably show myself most of the time though...
    If i dont itll be casue im trying to stri thing up withmeyself to see what others do.....haha

    I think it was a creative idea for sure though good job Seinfeld cast!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Sneaky? Its common sense.
    Not that i would push the issue, since i do try to respect the board as much as i can, but will it be possible to get banned through the "anonymous" section?

    And will it matter if someone I.Ds themself or Doesnt if bans will be involved in that section?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    DOH!!! Negging myself for not seeing that. Repping you!
    Bosco?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Not that i would push the issue, since i do try to respect the board as much as i can, but will it be possible to get banned through the "anonymous" section?

    And will it matter if someone I.Ds themself or Doesnt if bans will be involved in that section?


    Sure its possible. There are rules. Its not a free for all.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Well at least you do...sometimes I don't...lol. Got to try new things to see how they work.
    True dat. I've been shopping on ebay for a tri-sexual girlfriend.




    Meaning she'll try anything.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  30. how do u do the anonymous thread thing anyways? i mean in case i wanted to talk about my addictions or ailments or illegal steroid use or something.
    of course i would never talk about these nor do i have any of these. and im not saying your not the bunch i would talk to if i had these. just you know. where is it?

    hehe. now i gotta ask myself why it even matters if i dont have any of those problems.

    you know what. im just going to forget i asked that. yall should too.

  31. I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far. I'm stirring up all kinds of **** lol

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far. I'm stirring up all kinds of **** lol
    A$$!

    If you get worked up about the anonymous forum postings, you really should take a step back from the computer and learn to relax and not be so high strung.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who's had gyno removed?
    By CHAPS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:53 PM
  2. Can the acne scars can be removed out???
    By vreetg in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 04:05 PM
  3. I had a bladder tumor removed, any advice
    By jhferry in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Log in
Log in