The 'Anonymous' threads should be removed

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Sneaky? Its common sense.
    Not that i would push the issue, since i do try to respect the board as much as i can, but will it be possible to get banned through the "anonymous" section?

And will it matter if someone I.Ds themself or Doesnt if bans will be involved in that section?

2. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    DOH!!! Negging myself for not seeing that. Repping you!
    Bosco?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Not that i would push the issue, since i do try to respect the board as much as i can, but will it be possible to get banned through the "anonymous" section?

And will it matter if someone I.Ds themself or Doesnt if bans will be involved in that section?

Sure its possible. There are rules. Its not a free for all.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Well at least you do...sometimes I don't...lol. Got to try new things to see how they work.
    True dat. I've been shopping on ebay for a tri-sexual girlfriend.

Meaning she'll try anything.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

5. how do u do the anonymous thread thing anyways? i mean in case i wanted to talk about my addictions or ailments or illegal steroid use or something.
    of course i would never talk about these nor do i have any of these. and im not saying your not the bunch i would talk to if i had these. just you know. where is it?

hehe. now i gotta ask myself why it even matters if i dont have any of those problems.

you know what. im just going to forget i asked that. yall should too.
    •   

6. I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far. I'm stirring up all kinds of **** lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far. I'm stirring up all kinds of **** lol
    A$$!

If you get worked up about the anonymous forum postings, you really should take a step back from the computer and learn to relax and not be so high strung.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. which of the following need/should be cycled:
    By uvawahoowa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 09:26 AM
  2. Can the acne scars can be removed out???
    By vreetg in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 04:05 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:04 AM
  4. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 03:13 PM