- 08-04-2008, 08:51 PM
MODS, I asked this in my surgery thread. How about adding an injury/treatment section to this forum? I ruptured my distal bicep tendon and located great info on topix.com. I'd like to share my injury/treatment with the others in a section where itcan be located easily. I'm sure others can share tons of good info on numerous other injuries.
- 08-04-2008, 08:53 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'3" 126 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
I think this would be a beneficial section as it seems its not if you get hurt when you lift , but when.
- 08-04-2008, 09:49 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
Thinking about it..http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
08-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Gonna put up a poll in the training section as I think that's where we may see a lot of the people with injuries
08-06-2008, 06:35 AM
I am all for a injury treatment section!!!
08-06-2008, 08:55 AM
08-06-2008, 09:58 AM
the only thing would be to make sure this didn't constitute medical advice. Just suggestions. No need to be sued!
SFW and GFH
Similar Forum Threads
- By Shane0Mac in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2010, 01:14 AM
- By Pork Grind in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum Training ForumReplies: 41Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:29 PM
- By BulkPower in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
- By skumster225 in forum PheromonesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2004, 11:42 AM