- 08-04-2008, 10:51 PM
MODS, I asked this in my surgery thread. How about adding an injury/treatment section to this forum? I ruptured my distal bicep tendon and located great info on topix.com. I'd like to share my injury/treatment with the others in a section where itcan be located easily. I'm sure others can share tons of good info on numerous other injuries.
- 08-04-2008, 10:53 PM
I think this would be a beneficial section as it seems its not if you get hurt when you lift , but when.
08-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Thinking about it..
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
08-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Gonna put up a poll in the training section as I think that's where we may see a lot of the people with injuries
08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
08-06-2008, 10:55 AM
08-06-2008, 11:58 AM
the only thing would be to make sure this didn't constitute medical advice. Just suggestions. No need to be sued!
SFW and GFH
Similar Forum Threads
- By Shane0Mac in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2010, 03:14 AM
- By Pork Grind in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-07-2009, 02:18 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum Training ForumReplies: 41Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:29 AM
- By BulkPower in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2007, 08:31 PM
- By skumster225 in forum PheromonesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2004, 01:42 PM