UGH... :frustrate

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Go to someones profile.

In the section titled Contacting "Username", the 3rd button down says Add Buddy. Click that...it sends them a PM asking to be added. If you are, it will show up in your friends.

What do you mean search AMSpace? You can search for everyone using the normal search. What types of searches do you want to be able to perform?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Go to someones profile.

In the section titled Contacting "Username", the 3rd button down says Add Buddy. Click that...it sends them a PM asking to be added. If you are, it will show up in your friends.

What do you mean search AMSpace? You can search for everyone using the normal search. What types of searches do you want to be able to perform?
Thanks!

People in my area, I dun know, can do criteria searches?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
List what you would want and we'll see what we can do!

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
List what you would want and we'll see what we can do!
I know bb.com I can search different catergories like age I think, sex, state, things like that. Maybe come up with some stuff like used gear b4, bulking exp, year lifting...come one now you're the ones who should come up with the ideas.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Maybe come up with some stuff like used gear b4, bulking exp, year lifting...come one now you're the ones who should come up with the ideas.
The forum is for suggestions. If I had the time to sit around and brainstorm all day I might come up with those search criteria that seem so elusive to me. Maybe one day! :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TexasLifter89 Forum Suggestions and News 2