- 07-31-2008, 08:30 PM
Underneath the avatar and username there is the age bit and then usually the weight in lbs but it seems to have disappeared.
Not sure if I’ve turned it off by mistake. When I’m not logged in i can see users weight but when I’m logged in there’s nothing.
Can't seem to find an option to turn it back on either :/“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
- 07-31-2008, 09:00 PM
I'll look into it. (I see them fine)For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
08-01-2008, 05:42 AM
08-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Yep..that was it. Fixed.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
08-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Can you add a bodyfat% that shows up in people's stats ?
right now its just age, height, and weight.
08-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CaseyW in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2015, 09:27 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:00 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 45Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
- By SHOT in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2003, 04:28 PM