Rem 8.0

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Need more info ASAP !! Like where to send my money because this stuff looks awesome.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
It is very good, love it pre bed. Fnutrition.com or Nutraplanet.com

You wont be disapointed, Ive taken several companies sleep aid with fat reduction properties and this trumps them all. Its quicker acting, keeps me asleep and taste good. I like that its a powder and not a pill.

Ando55

Awards
Stuff is strong! Phenibut based like G8 but tastes great, it would be this or the Phenibut Somnidren MST used to have. My buddy who owns a store tried a whole sample packet and had trouble get fully up, I'm sticking to half a serving right now, if i own a bottle that means 80 days worth. Great job Formutech!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this stuff!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Stuff is strong! Phenibut based like G8 but tastes great, it would be this or the Phenibut Somnidren MST used to have. My buddy who owns a store tried a whole sample packet and had trouble get fully up, I'm sticking to half a serving right now, if i own a bottle that means 80 days worth. Great job Formutech!
Thanks for the strong support. I agree its some powerful stuff!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I hear phenibut isnt good to have everyday. How would you cycle this?

Ando55

Awards
Key is take some time off within the week, 3 on 2 off, 3 on 3 on, etc. 4 on, 3 off. Some companies recommend 3 on 2 off(Primaforce), others 5 on 2 off (SNS)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Stuff is very strong. I took the entire sample pack and I slept for 18 hours off and on. I recommend half doses .

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this stuff! I am cycled off right now but can't wait to get another jug.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Stuff is very strong. I took the entire sample pack and I slept for 18 hours off and on. I recommend half doses .
When starting off you definitely need to take a 1/2 dose to assess tolerance. It is very strong, very solid supplement. I love it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been sampling this stuff out a lot recently, and I've had nothing but great reviews. Definitely start with 1/2 a dose and you'll probably find you won't need more than that for a good 8 hour sleep.

To address the phenibut question, you definitely don't want to use it more than 5 days out of the week with at least 2 days off. As long as you do that, you should be golden!

if anyone wants some sample packs, let me know. I still have some left and would be happy to send some out for you as long as you don't mind throwing up a review for us on AM and Nutra.