Formutech Lean EFX Refined Product Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_Mike View Post
    Today's workout consisted of Shoulders, Abs, and Calves plus a 20 minute before and 20 minute after cardio session.

MY shoulder workout was insane! The Focus and Intensity I had helped me push myself to the breaking point. I ended up maxing my shoulder press at 165 lbs for 3 reps. I have never done that before! I felt a Primal connection with my body and muscles. My only goal was to complete the s
    et to failure. "I have never quite broken myself down to this level before" I said to myself as I was choking back my barf on the treadmill after the workout. I am shooting for this new sensation every workout!

I am officially on the tail end of my bottle of Lean EFX I believe only 3 more days left at 2 Caps a day which makes me a bit sad but man what an amazing product. I love the combo of Formutech's Lean EFX and Volatile Pre-Workout. An Absolutely Stellar Stack!
    Please be sure to put your review up in the reviews section and on Nutraplanet for us! If you could do this for Volatile too I'd love ya for it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Please be sure to put your review up in the reviews section and on Nutraplanet for us! If you could do this for Volatile too I'd love ya for it!
    You love me anyway don't lie. Ahaha yeah bro just finished my 30 day run today and I am working up a final review for everyone!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You love me anyway don't lie. Ahaha yeah bro just finished my 30 day run today and I am working up a final review for everyone!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    You cocky little......

So what if you're right? Lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review Formutech Lean EFX Refined.

Product Name: Lean-EFX Refined

Manufacturer: Formutech Nutrition

Supplement Purpose: Fat Burner/Thermogenic

LEAN-EFX Refined™ takes weight loss to the next level. We took a great product and made it even better. LEAN-EFX Refined™ embraces advanced nutritional science and nature for a product that not only works, but sets the bar considerably higher for other weight loss products. “Combine the effects of LEAN-EFX Refined™ with a clean diet, and exercise; you won’t be disappointed.”

I noticed quite a few things that I liked about this product.

-Sustained Energy
    -Appetite Suppression
    -Mood Enhancer
    -Worked well with their Volatile Pre-Workout

I started off dosing 1 capsule fasted in the morning. My first day taking Lean EFX I was surprised by how fast I noticed the effects of the energy. Approximately 15 minutes after taking 1 capsule I was wide awake and wound up tighter than a nat's ass. The only thing I did not like was that it made my skin feel itchy. My body adapted to the itchiness within 2 days and then I started dosing 2 Capsules a day, one fasted in the morning and one before lunch.

I felt Great every day with Lean EFX. My mood was always positive, I was never overly Hungry, and I ended up losing 5 pounds and 2%BF in 30 days.

I rate this product a perfect 10/10 in my book and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an "all-in-one" Thermogenic.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Product Name: Lean-EFX Refined

Manufacturer: Formutech Nutrition

Supplement Purpose: Fat Burner/Thermogenic

LEAN-EFX Refined™ takes weight loss to the next level. We took a great product and made it even better. LEAN-EFX Refined™ embraces advanced nutritional science and nature for a product that not only works, but sets the bar considerably higher for other weight loss products. “Combine the effects of LEAN-EFX Refined™ with a clean diet, and exercise; you won’t be disappointed.”

I noticed quite a few things that I liked about this product.

-Sustained Energy
    -Appetite Suppression
    -Mood Enhancer
    -Worked well with their Volatile Pre-Workout

I started off dosing 1 capsule fasted in the morning. My first day taking Lean EFX I was surprised by how fast I noticed the effects of the energy. Approximately 15 minutes after taking 1 capsule I was wide awake and wound up tighter than a nat's ass. The only thing I did not like was that it made my skin feel itchy. My body adapted to the itchiness within 2 days and then I started dosing 2 Capsules a day, one fasted in the morning and one before lunch.

I felt Great every day with Lean EFX. My mood was always positive, I was never overly Hungry, and I ended up losing 5 pounds and 2%BF in 30 days.

I rate this product a perfect 10/10 in my book and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an "all-in-one" Thermogenic.
    And that's wassup! thanks for the log and review brother!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    And that's wassup! thanks for the light and review brother!
    Absolutely my man. I am grateful that yall chose me and I was very happy with the product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:09 PM
  2. Lean EFX Refined (60 Capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 06:19 PM
  3. Getting my Lean on with LEAN-EFX REFINED(sponsered)
    By mattborn00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 05:00 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 10:08 PM
  5. Lean EFX Refined Trial Size (1 Capsule)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM