New Products up at NutraPlanet

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We now have our Acetyl L-Carnitine, Recover ZMA, and Restore Liver Support/Anti-estrogen products up at NutraPlanet!

Acetyl L-Carnitine:

Acetyl L-Carnitine is a modified amino acid that supports cellular production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is oxidized and converted into ATP (chemical energy for the cell).

Possible Benefits:
•Lowers stress and promotes a healthy heart
•Supplies the body with important, essential amino acids necessary for energy production
•Suppresses protein glycation which is the cause of cataracts
•Improves memory and overall cognitive function
•Significantly improves metabolic function
•Combats effects of aging (Prevents brain cell death and protects brain cells from degeneration due to aging and stress)
•Encased in all natural vegetarian capsules

Recover ZMA:

RECOVER™ contains a precise, clinically supported combination of Zinc Monomethinine Aspartate, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 (pyrodoxine hcl).

This specific combination (and only this combination) has been shown in studies to significantly increase the level of free testosterone in the body and prevent IGF-1 (Insulin growth factor) levels from decreasing during periods of intense training.

The net result is compelling and powerful, yielding :
•quicker and more efficient rates of muscle repair and recovery after intense training
•reduced risk of over-training
•increased muscle size and strength
•reduced muscle cramps
ZMA is the only non-steroidal, all natural dietary supplement that is clinically observed to increase levels of free testosterone in the male body.

See why athletes worldwide are turning to ZMA for rapid recovery and repair, and rely on Fahrenheit Nutrition’s RECOVER™ to deliver the only clinically significant combination of this powerful formula to protect your gains during periods of intense training.

Restore:

FORMUTECH NUTRITION™'s RESTORE™ features a proprietary blend of ingredients formulated to help maintain a clean and healthy liver. Acting essentially as a filter for toxins, the liver is one of the body's most important organs. Ensuring it is clean and healthy is vital for anyone looking to maintain a healthy body and lifestyle. Rather than using one or two ingredients, RESTORE™ combines optimal doses of several proven ingredients including:

Alpha Lipoic Acid - A potent antioxidant which supports healthy liver function.

Silymarin - The active bioflavonoid complex of the herb milk thistle, which has been shown in vitro to inhibit peroxidation of cell membranes.

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - A precursor to glutathione, one of the liver's primary free-radical scavengers. 

Taken properly, RESTORE™ is an effective tool in helping to keep your liver clean and healthy.

Really nice price breaks up on all of our products right now too!

Check it out:

Products By Formutech Nutrition (Fahrenheit Nutrition)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
very nice!

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
not trying to be a dick but the New Products caught my attention and i was excited but then to find out non of your new stuff is really new. why come out with stuff that every other company is selling? is there even any profit to be made this way?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not trying to be a dick but the New Products caught my attention and i was excited but then to find out non of your new stuff is really new. why come out with stuff that every other company is selling? is there even any profit to be made this way?
They are new to Nutra Planet though!

Other companies make comparable products because many people utilize things like ZMA as a staple supplement. I typically purchase both specialty and staple products from companies I know, like and trust.

Its not always about making the biggest profit, its also about giving our customers what they want and need on a daily basis.

I'm glad you're keeping an eye out for new Formutech products though! We will continue to add to our offerings on the Planet and we always have new products in development coming down the pike, so keep your eyes peeled!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
To add to what CS stated, when you trust a company you buy their products. You know what you are getting. Not all sups are equal, look at the grams a serving is then the grams of actives. the difference is filler. Formutech does it right.

The new part was New to Nutraplanet.