Alpha Lab Kit

Adrock

Awards
Hi All,
I am 6'1" 200lbs 28years old. Been lifting the last 9 years but never did a cycle. My friend is about the same age/build and recommended this kit along with a cycle assist. I'm curious what you all recommend for dosage of each; Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk? 1-3 of each, not sure where I should start. I was laying out a plan for a 4 week cycle but the more I read the more I get confused, haha. So yeah any advice would be great.

Thanks!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd add Clomid in the PCT;

I thought that chart had clomid recommended in it? I ran one cycle with this kit but included Clomid and it was awesome. I'm literally planning another longer cycle right now.

You'll love it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh right. That is the one I saw. I still ran Clomid anyway considering I had some but thanks for that. Comes in handy for my next run.

n_lowe33

Awards
Oh right. That is the one I saw. I still ran Clomid anyway considering I had some but thanks for that. Comes in handy for my next run.
hey dude, i was interested in running the "double cycle" like you said you did and use clomid aswell. exactly as forerunners have listed in the picture that the dude posted above. my question for you is did you keep your gains on this stack and if so, how much did you gain? did you lose anything during pct? id be great if you could reply with a somewhat decent review or create a thread or something. thatd be AWESOME! thanks dude.