Alpha Lab Kit 1st timer

allday54

Awards
I've been trying to find a similar product to primordial performances Androseries, and most people told me forerunner labs is the way to go. I got a couple questions. Do these products use a system similar to the liquevade system that pp used. Are these products liver toxic? Do I need to use an organ shield during the cycle? And what about gyno. Do these products have a history and of any gyno??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have faith the AF series will be a comparable line up to PP...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been trying to find a similar product to primordial performances Androseries, and most people told me forerunner labs is the way to go. I got a couple questions. Do these products use a system similar to the liquevade system that pp used. Are these products liver toxic? Do I need to use an organ shield during the cycle? And what about gyno. Do these products have a history and of any gyno??
They use an alternative system to the liquivade. Instead of gfj we use berberine. They are both CYP3A4 inhibitors but berberine has not been shown to inhibit enzymes critical to the conversion to more powerful hormones.

They are not liver toxic when used responsibly.

Save organ shield for PCT.

Gyno is uncommon. But Alpha Bulk can aromatise. If you are concerned run an aromatase inhibitor or use a lower dose. Alpha Mass does not convert to E2.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't pay money for a useless product.
Why is it useless?

Edit: Crap.... Just noticed its on the forrunners page.... Sorry bud.... I picked up this page on whats new page.... My bad my bad....