Alpha mass/bulk stack for the first time

Jrayko

Awards
Hey guys! Im a newbie on here. Ive been a floating guest for around a year but never registered to the site. I previously was pretty active on the primordial performance forums and used their products. Since they have been shut down I have been in limbo as to where to go for my next body building forum. I have just started my Mass/Bulk stack yesterday. As recommended im doing the first week with 6 caps of mass and will start stacking mass/bulk the second week with 6 caps each. This is the first time I will be doing a stack of any kind. I have previously used the PP products andro hard and andro mass individually. I got good results on both and was very dissappointed (as im sure many were) when i heard they would be going out of business. After doing research i decided to go with the forerunner products. They seemed pretty compareable to the PP products and where much more affordable. I am excited to see what I can gain from this stack. I play wide receiver for a semi pro football team in upstate new york. Im not really looking for massive gains, but mostly strength increase with a 10 pound gain at most. My training includes alot of explosive lifting, along with football plyometrics drills and alot of sprinting for cardio. Im looking to get as strong as possible, without losing my speed, agility and endurance.

Can any of you guys that has had experience with these products give me any info on what to expect from this cycle? I plan on sticking to the 7 week plan that forerunner suggests. Other supplements i will be using for my program is creatine HCL, L-glutamine, citrulline malate, whey protein and BCAA's. I also am taking CLA and am trying out ALLMAX rapid cuts to get rid of some belly fat i acquired over the winter. Anything would be helpful. Here's some more info about me

30 years old
6'1
190 lbs
I have been playing sports my whole life. Highschool sports was football, basketball and track. I got a track scholarship and ran in college. Started playing semi-pro football from age 24-26. Took 2 years off and started back up again when i was 28. I really didnt start to understand the science of lifting and training untill i was about 25 and knew NOTHING about prohormones and how they work. I came across the Primordial Performance website when I was about 27 and started educating myself from that point on. My cycling experience is andro hard and andro mass, 2 cycles each with no stacking. I always had trouble putting on weight. For years I stayed around 175-180. After the PP cycling I gain a good 10-15 pounds and pretty much kept on most of it. My last cycle was AH which ended last June, so Im ready for a really solid cycle before the summer. Performance on the football field is my main goal, but I also want to look good for the summer. I have my whole training schedule planned out and should be able to do the damn thing!

Hope to hear what you guys have to say. Any questions about me or my training feel free to ask?

SocratesX

SocratesX

Awards
Hi... I can tell you my experience with BCAA and Creatine. I've been into power-lifting all my life seriously. All natural just minimal supplements. Creatine has always been like magic for me. People will bitch about the bloat or this or that, i start it in 2 weeks instant strength and solid size. Yes i do recommend the week of loading i see a big difference. The BCAA many people will say its a waste... Maybe to me its just mental, maybe i just like the added lemon taste to my water when i work out, but i always throw a few scoops in my big water bottle before my work outs and drink it threw my work outs and I notice better results when I do than when i'm not doing it (over long periods of time)... I've taken pro hormones in the past when i was younger for a short amount of time and i did notice a big diff i forgot what i took but i think over the 3 months that i took it i added like 25lbs on my bench... that was going back prob 8 yrs ago though i'm sure stuff has changed. Good luck to you playing ball

Jrayko

Awards
I play wide receiver. Occasionally I will get on defense and play cornerback or safety. Im excited to add bulk to the mass ive been taking and see how it affects my workouts. So far everything is looking good. Thanks for the replies guys!!

Jrayko

Awards
Well im checking in to update on how my cycle is going, and I have to say I am very happy so far. Strength has definitely went way up in all areas, especially my chest presses. Look a lot more full and have put on noticeable bulk. I haven't gain much weight, which is actually fine with me. Getting stronger and lookin leaner is exactly what I was going for. I have notice more aggression with my mood. I am slightly more irritable and less patient. I think some personal stress with my girlfriend adds to my occasional mood swing outburst. I feel though, as long as im conscious of it I wont get crazy. Football season starts in 2 weeks and im very excited for it. In practice I strained my groin so im taking it easy on the intense cardio until it heals, but im going hard on all other areas. Any questions you guys have feel free to ask. When I have a little extra time I will lay out my workout schedule and diet. Thanks a lot guys! Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jrayko

Awards
Yes let me get to the updates. So far everything is real good. I really like what this stack is doing for me. I have definite gains in size and strength. I see more definition in my chest and arms, which im very happy about. I have tried to get a before/after pic up here but something is wrong with my phone and I cant upload. I will get one asap.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Yes let me get to the updates. So far everything is real good. I really like what this stack is doing for me. I have definite gains in size and strength. I see more definition in my chest and arms, which im very happy about. I have tried to get a before/after pic up here but something is wrong with my phone and I cant upload. I will get one asap.
i dont think you can post pics until ur at 150 posts or something like that

Jrayko

Awards
My PCT plan so far is reboot, sustain alpha, and nolvadren. I will be start pct in about 3 1/2 weeks so im going real hard on my workouts until then. My football season starts this sunday so im excited to see how my training program will effect my play. I will lay out my workout routines, diet, supps and everything else once I get a lil more time. Thanx for the responses.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
My PCT plan so far is reboot, sustain alpha, and nolvadren. I will be start pct in about 3 1/2 weeks so im going real hard on my workouts until then. My football season starts this sunday so im excited to see how my training program will effect my play. I will lay out my workout routines, diet, supps and everything else once I get a lil more time. Thanx for the responses.
solid

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
nolvadren xt and reboot both have Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione, with the 75mg in nolvadren xt being considered a full dose for most people, to run both may be too much estrogen suppression. Also, might want keep in mind that even at 75mg, some people experience dried out joints so possibly plan to load up on fish oil and cissus.

Jrayko

Awards
nolvadren xt and reboot both have Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione, with the 75mg in nolvadren xt being considered a full dose for most people, to run both may be too much estrogen suppression. Also, might want keep in mind that even at 75mg, some people experience dried out joints so possibly plan to load up on fish oil and cissus.
Hey thanx for the info. I will definitely think about using both at the same time. I would like to lean out a little bit and if I can do that during PCT I might run the nolvadren instead of reboot. Thanx again.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Hey thanx for the info. I will definitely think about using both at the same time. I would like to lean out a little bit and if I can do that during PCT I might run the nolvadren instead of reboot. Thanx again.
no problem, we're all here to help. Keep in mind that for pct you need to remain in surplus, from what i've read, in order to help solidify your new muscle and avoid losing a large chunk for your gains by going straight into a cut. If it were me, I would probably go reboot and sustain for 30 days for PCT (i am assuming that is how long the sustain lasts for) with a surplus, then run the nolvadren xt to lean out a bit

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
no problem, we're all here to help. Keep in mind that for pct you need to remain in surplus, from what i've read, in order to help solidify your new muscle and avoid losing a large chunk for your gains by going straight into a cut. If it were me, I would probably go reboot and sustain for 30 days for PCT (i am assuming that is how long the sustain lasts for) with a surplus, then run the nolvadren xt to lean out a bit
Can you elaborate on what is meant by "surplus"? Is this literally having a good amount on hand, as in having more than is needed when taking them or is there something more to what is meant?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on what is meant by "surplus"? Is this literally having a good amount on hand, as in having more than is needed when taking them or is there something more to what is meant?
Calories.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Got it! Thanks.

Jrayko

Awards
Yes the sustain last for about 30 days. Im a little confused because PCT is to get your hormone levels back to what they were before cycling. If I were to do reboot and sustain for 30 days, then do Nolvadren right after, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of doing a PCT all together. I feel it would throw off my hormone balance more then it already would be from 8 weeks of AM/AB followed by 4 weeks of reboot and sustain.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Yes the sustain last for about 30 days. Im a little confused because PCT is to get your hormone levels back to what they were before cycling. If I were to do reboot and sustain for 30 days, then do Nolvadren right after, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of doing a PCT all together. I feel it would throw off my hormone balance more then it already would be from 8 weeks of AM/AB followed by 4 weeks of reboot and sustain.
from my understanding the purpose of a PCT is to restart natural testosterone production after running a compound which has a suppressive effect on natural test production. Nolvadren is an aromatase inhibitor and cortisol control product. The Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione will prevent testosterone from being converted into estrogen, increasing the amount of available testosterone without directly stimulating testosterone production. The DIM appears to break down estrogen, although I am admittedly not that familiar with how it works. The DHEA derivatives are there to reduce cortisol, so they shouldn't affect your your goal of returning test production to normal.

Your point about 12 v 16 weeks of hormonal products is valid, as 12 weeks is usually considered the maximum. The other consideration is the effect AlphaBulk will have on your estrogen levels, as it is an aromatasing compound, which can raise your estrogen levels whilst your are taking it. I am not sure whether estrogen levels stay elevated afterwords.

If you had to choose between either running reboot or nolvadren for PCT, IMO it would probably be better to go with the reboot as it is a more complete formula for PCT purposes due to the DAA which will stimulate testosterone production, something nolvadren lacks.

All of this just comes from my understanding of the products, which admittedly pales in comparison to some of the more experienced members of the board, so it probably better to get a discussion going in the main supplement forum or the pct subforum under the main anabolic forum, where you will get far more opinions, as opposed to this forerunner subforum which is less active. (that is by no means a slight against the quality of forerunner's products, just the fact that not many venture into the supplement co subforums as often as those more frequented forums)

Jrayko

Awards
from my understanding the purpose of a PCT is to restart natural testosterone production after running a compound which has a suppressive effect on natural test production. Nolvadren is an aromatase inhibitor and cortisol control product. The Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione will prevent testosterone from being converted into estrogen, increasing the amount of available testosterone without directly stimulating testosterone production. The DIM appears to break down estrogen, although I am admittedly not that familiar with how it works. The DHEA derivatives are there to reduce cortisol, so they shouldn't affect your your goal of returning test production to normal.

Your point about 12 v 16 weeks of hormonal products is valid, as 12 weeks is usually considered the maximum. The other consideration is the effect AlphaBulk will have on your estrogen levels, as it is an aromatasing compound, which can raise your estrogen levels whilst your are taking it. I am not sure whether estrogen levels stay elevated afterwords.

If you had to choose between either running reboot or nolvadren for PCT, IMO it would probably be better to go with the reboot as it is a more complete formula for PCT purposes due to the DAA which will stimulate testosterone production, something nolvadren lacks.

All of this just comes from my understanding of the products, which admittedly pales in comparison to some of the more experienced members of the board, so it probably better to get a discussion going in the main supplement forum or the pct subforum under the main anabolic forum, where you will get far more opinions, as opposed to this forerunner subforum which is less active. (that is by no means a slight against the quality of forerunner's products, just the fact that not many venture into the supplement co subforums as often as those more frequented forums)
Thank you very much for the information. I appreciate it a lot. You do make a lot of sense regarding nolvadren increasing the natural testosterone therefore not directly effecting the purpose of PCT. I might start a discussion in the PCT forum to get more info. Thanks again!

Jrayko

Awards
Well Im doing with the stacking of AM/AB and I am pleased with the results. Strength in all areas went way up. I started the cycle using 90 lb dumb bells for standard chest press, now im up to 120! I was curling 40 lb dumb bells now im up to 50. Everything is up so im very pleased with that. One thing I was extremely happy about was my training and conditioning improved noticeably. Im running faster in my sprints and im more explosive. I have gained size and all areas. My chest and shoulders look much bigger then they did 2 months ago. I have more definition in my abs and core. Overall I would have to say this was a very good cycle for me. I started off at 185 and im about 192 right now. Im not upset about not gaining much more weight because my strength and how I look is what I was going for. Im ending my first week of pct with reboot and sustain alpha and so far that is going well. 3 more weeks to go and I very focus on not losing strength and conditioning. That's my update so far. Ill get back on here when I get a chance for more info on how my PCT goes.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear its gone great for ya.

Jrayko

Awards
Thanx guys! Im on my last week of pct and im feeling real good and keeping my strength and gains. Ive even gotten better definition in my abs/core area so that a big plus. Once im done with pct I will take a month or 2 off to regain some normalcy with my hormones. I have some nolvadren and stano on deck so I was thinking about stacking those to shred up during the end of the summer but ill have to do more research and think about that. But I will probably do another stack of AM/AB early next year but that's way down the line. Thanks for the info and support guys!