Just purchased Alpha Lab Kit

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Hello everyone,

I just purchased the Alpha Lab Kit and am starting to debate if just one kit will be enough. I'm 22years old 6'1" and about 185lbs. This my first REAL cycle and I've just read that someone people are stacking two kits while some are having success on just one kit. I will be joining the military in June and have to continue doing large amounts of cardio. I wanted to know what you guys thought about me purchasing another kit or just staying with the one?

Thank you.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello everyone,

I just purchased the Alpha Lab Kit and am starting to debate if just one kit will be enough. I'm 22years old 6'1" and about 185lbs. This my first REAL cycle and I've just read that someone people are stacking two kits while some are having success on just one kit. I will be joining the military in June and have to continue doing large amounts of cardio. I wanted to know what you guys thought about me purchasing another kit or just staying with the one?

Thank you.
One kit is fine for a first cycle. Guys who want to go longer like 6 or 7 weeks like two kits is all.