SD/5-alpha/alpha bulk cut/recomp

lucky04

Awards
I posted this in anabolics, but got no response:

I am considering a new cycle wanted to get thoughts/advice, and help with diet.

Planned:
SD: 10/10/10/10/10/10
5-alpha: 0/3/3/3/3/0/0/0
Alpha Bulk: 0/0/0/0/0/8/8/8

assist:
liv52: 3x3 daily

SERM:
torem
erase
daa

Stats:
weight: 180
BF: 22.1%
Calculated BMR: 1747
Workout 7-10 times per week. So I used x1.5 to get to 2620 maint.- sound right?

I'd like work an effective recomp, but not sure what to base my calories off of. I've never recomped with PH/AAS before not sure what to expect or what percentages to use. Any help? Also, the main uses for 5-alpha and alpha bulk are to fight lethargy, should i reverse alpha bulk and 5-alpha or are they good as is?

lucky04

Awards
reason and goal for 6 week half dose of SD is to keep the progress as much as possible...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally would not likely run the SD at only 10mg for that long.

I am however, in PCT from a SD/5-Alpha Test run. Had great success. I only gained about 2lbs, maybe 3 at most. I leaned out quite nicely, and streangth went up nicely as well. In fact, it was a perfect success as to what my goals and expectations were. I rant he SD at 20mg for 4 wks and ran the 5-Alpha Test at 3 tabs/day for the 4 weeks. I had some minor lethargy towards the later half of the 4th week, but nothing bad. PCT is Clomid, Reboot, DAA, Mass HGH.

You are at 22% at 180lbs? How tall are you? Honestly, I think at 22% it may be better to cut down via other means, or use a PH that is more commonly used for cutting/recomping over a longer period of time such as Epi, H-drol. If you are really so inclined to use a PH this way. As well, if you wanted to use a PH that is not methylated, that you could run for a long time Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test would actually be an awesome choice. You could run them out to 8 wks if you wanted. In the end, the PH is not what is going to cause you to lose BF, get cut, or recomp. It will be your diet.

lucky04

Awards
I'm 5'9". I thought 22% was a bit high too, it was an InBody 230, and from what I hear pretty accurate, so I'm not sure.

I ordered tudca to help out with liver support.

I'm looking for feedback on the FRL products...would it be better to take the alphabulk on the tail end at 8-10 per day, or have it switch places with the 5-alpha? I'd hopefully like to use both of these (instead of buying another of one or the other) since they are already sitting on my shelf.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would probably run the bulk at 6/day and stretch it over 4 wks instead of 3. I would also prefer to end on the 5-Alpha rather than the bulk. So, I would probably...

SD wks 1-6 (even though i would never run it at just 10mg myself)
Alpha Bulk wks 1-4 @ 6/day
5-Alpha Test wks 5-8 @ 3/day

Like I mentioned before 5-Alpha basically kept my lethargy at bay and I was running 20mg.

You could also stagger/over lap the bulk/5-alpha if you would like. It would still be my preference to end with 5-alpha rather than bulk.

lucky04

Awards
Thanks, this is exactly the kind of information i'm looking for...appreciate it. Any other input...from you or anyone else?