Alphamass/Alphabulk log

boogyman

Awards
I am just starting my 7 week cycle today, thought I would throw a log up. This is my 2nd prohormone cycle, I did a 4 week Decavol and 4AD cycle a few months ago and got pretty good gains from it.

I am going to start with 6 caps a day and ramp up the dosage to 10 caps for each. Here is the cycle layout:

Week 1 Alphamass 6 caps
Week 2 Alphamass 6 caps Alphabulk 6 caps
Week 3 Alphamass 6 caps Alphabulk 6 caps
Week 4 Alphamass 8 caps Alphabulk 6 caps
Week 5 Alphamass 10 caps Alphabulk 8 caps
Week 6 Alphamass 10 caps Alphabulk 10caps
Week 7 Alphabulk 10 caps

I am going all out bulk, looking for about 10lbs weight gain and maximum strength gains. My weight is at 183lbs right now and looking to be about 195 by the end of pct. Speaking of which...

Pct will look like this:
Week 1 Clomid 50mg
Week 2 Clomid 50mg
Week 3 Clomid 25mg Reboot 4 caps
Week 4 Clomid 25mg Reboot 8 caps
Week 5 Reboot 8 caps
Week 6 Reboot 4 caps

I am going to maintain high calorie bulking diet through pct. Then slowly normalize diet and go into a late winter/spring cut.

Today was my first day, and I am off from gym today and tomorrow.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
DUDE>>>>>kick some serious gym ass...hit it hard on that cycle and make sure you eat because your appetite will be up

boogyman

Awards
Day 3. First workout. Did not notice much in the gym, but its way early. I have been dosing my 3 Alphamass caps an hour preworkout, and the second 3 cap dose 8 hours later. The first dose I take with a slice of bread smothered in peanut butter and a huge glass of milk(also 2 grams fish oil for the little extra fat). The second is with a large meal.

Today started the last week of my current 5-3-1 cycle, I planned my start so hopefully the compounds will kick in next week when I start a new cycle.

boogyman

Awards
Oh yeah...other supplements I am taking:

Staples:

Beta Alanine (3 SNS caps twice daily)
Orange Triad (3 caps twice daily)
Joint Help (2 caps twice daily)
Fish Oil (4 caps daily)
Creatine (5 grams workout days only)

Preworkout:
White Flood (1 scoop)
RPM (2 caps)
Creatinol O Phosphate (4 SNS caps)
Citruline Malate (9 grams, only on upper body days due to horrible back pumps on lower body days)

I have been taking a lot of stuff preworkout...I am getting used to the "ritual" of waking up...taking my stuff...relaxing and getting into the zone, then killing it at the gym. Some of the effect may well be in my head, but its working so screw it.

boogyman

Awards
Today was an off day. Sun and Mon were my first workout days on the cycle, and not much noticed during workouts. Starting today I think I am noticing an appetite increase. Is 5 days in to early for that? I also just felt really good today...not quite euphoric, but good. Libido also seems to be up. I was not thinking I would notice effects during the first week, may be placebo. I workout tomorrow morning, so I guess I will report any strength increases tomorrow.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day. Sun and Mon were my first workout days on the cycle, and not much noticed during workouts. Starting today I think I am noticing an appetite increase. Is 5 days in to early for that? I also just felt really good today...not quite euphoric, but good. Libido also seems to be up. I was not thinking I would notice effects during the first week, may be placebo. I workout tomorrow morning, so I guess I will report any strength increases tomorrow.
That is not too early for increased hunger.

boogyman

Awards
That is not too early for increased hunger.
Yeah my appetite is up for sure. Today was bench press day, and while I did not push it and did my "scheduled" weights, I did a rep or 2 more than what I expected on all my heavy sets. Its definitely kicking in at least a bit. Tomorrow is squat day, then 2 days off. I really look forward to starting my next 5-3-1 cycle next week, I am going to go balls to the wall!

boogyman

Awards
Added the Alphabulk today. I cannot wait for sunday to lift again, i am actually hating off days lol.

Just ate Tacobell for dinner. Not a big deal, my diet has been outstanding the past few weeks, and i am bulking anyway. Just ingested about 1000 calories of grade C beef lol. Had homemade chicken stir fry with rice and veggies for breakfast and lunch, and snacked on nuts, a cliff builders bar between meals, with a few large glasses of milk thrown in.

boogyman

Awards
Just getting ready to go to gym, its shoulder press day. Probably my favorite workout day as I have a lot of variety in it, doing dips and pullups after my standing presses. Its also the movement I have seen the most improvement in over the past half a year, I've gone up over 50% on this lift in the time. I am planning on really pushing myself on both dips and pullups today, gonna hit some half reps on my last set of pullups, and do rest/pause on the weighted dips. I use these techniques sparingly, but today seems like a good time to just push myself as I am very motivated lately. I am also debating adding a few sets of dumbell presses to get a little more volume. I will make up my mind on that after doing my scheduled shoulder press reps.

boogyman

Awards
Ok, workout in the books. Went great again. Instead of dumbbells I decided to do some lower weight, higher rep sets of standing presses after my 5-3-1 sets, kinda like BBB sets just not as many. I did 2 sets at about 60% for 10 reps, and they felt great. I do use BBB sets for benching and squats, but I don't on shoulder presses because I have a few more accessory movements on this day. But adding those 2 sets might be a nice compromise to adding some volume without overdoing it. I'll do this for at least the rest of my current meso cycle and see how it feels.

After the presses I did 4 sets of pullups, and 4 sets of weight dips. Then I finished up with 3 sets of facepulls using the triceps rope on the cables, and 3 sets of pull aparts on the adjustable cable fly we have. I do these with light weight and 12 reps just to make sure I get enough external rotator work in. I also do a quick series of rotator cuff movements before shoulder and benchpress workouts, 5 movements in succession that take about 5 minutes to complete.

Tomorrow is deadlift day.

boogyman

Awards
Today was bench press day. Really noticing strength increases. Also noticing more "umph" at the end of my workout. Normally after doing my 531 and BBB sets I am pretty spent, but today I killed my Pendalay Rows, did an extra set and pumped out extra reps. Finished with some face pulls.

Weight is up 2 LBS. Anyone know when weight gains normally start to really kick in? Assuming diet is in order or course.

srenfrew

Awards
My weight gain was about 3lbs the first week with between 2 and 3 lbs each week after .

srenfrew

Awards
My weight gain was about 3lbs the first week with between 2 and 3 lbs each week after .
Correction, after looking at my log again it was a couple lbs the first week then the 2-3 each week after

boogyman

Awards
Quick update:

The past few days have been up and down. The Up: I finished my last mesocycle with squats, and got some great work in. Did extra reps on all my heavy sets, and I can now say I feel my strength increasing with every workout by a lot. My weight after about 2 and a half weeks is up about 3 lbs, and by the mirror it has to be mostly lean.

The down: Thursday night came and I got horribly sick. My daughter has had a stomach bug the past few days and I got it bad. I was vomiting all night thursday, and all day friday I could not eat. Even saturday my stomach was messed up and I ate very little. I feel somewhat normal today, just a little weak from not eating. I was going to put off todays workout until tomorrow, but with the holidays coming and my work hours being very screwed up between christmas and new years I decided to tough it out and go this morning, knowing I will probably miss a workout during the week. Today is shoulder press day and my goal is to just get some good 5-3-1 sets in, and maybe half ass through my accessory work depending on how I feel.

I have been dosing the Mass and Bulk normally even though I have been sick, and I upped the Mass to 8 caps a day on Friday as scheduled. I have some nice holiday dinners to attend and plan on making up all the calories I lost, and some, starting tomorrow. My goal meal wise is to just get 3 good solid meals down and try to return my stomach to normal, as my digestion is still feeling very messed up.

boogyman

Awards
Did my shoulder presses, felt very strong, today was three rep day and did five reps, could have gotten six but felt lightheaded. This was a PR. Went to do dips, did 2 sets and decided to call it a day, the lack of calories was really noticeable. Came home, ate a four egg omelet with cheese. Stomach feeling a little better, going to wait a little bit and try to eat a large lunch.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats on the PR. Being sick sucks period, but even more so when on cycle and during the holidays.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
nice work man..

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
nice man...what do you thinks better alpha series or bulk up?