Reboot Dosage

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'm going to be finishing up an 8 week run of the AMS Anabolic growth kit and ordered Reboot as a PCT regiment. The recommended dosage instructions list that it can be used for 4 to 6 weeks following a mild pro-hormone cycle. I was wondering if any of the reps would suggest running two bottles of Reboot within 6 weeks or running a bottle and a half instead. Any input would be appreciated.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
Hey all, I'm going to be finishing up an 8 week run of the AMS Anabolic growth kit and ordered Reboot as a PCT regiment. The recommended dosage instructions list that it can be used for 4 to 6 weeks following a mild pro-hormone cycle. I was wondering if any of the reps would suggest running two bottles of Reboot within 6 weeks or running a bottle and a half instead. Any input would be appreciated.
How has your cycle been as far gains and strength on the Anabolic Growth Kit? I am bout to run two Alpha Lab Kits for 8 weeks and i am using two bottles of Reboot tapering up 4/8/8/4, but i am also using Clomid

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains have been solid, weight has fluctuated with about a 2 to 4 pound gain with noticeable fat loss

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd run a bottle and a half. I haven't seen anything suggesting a higher dose is any better.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'd run a bottle and a half. I haven't seen anything suggesting a higher dose is any better.
Thanks that sounds like a plan, my only concern was the amount of Androst-3 5-dien-7 17-dione in Reboot. Since it is in a proprietary blend I wanted to make sure I was getting enough of the compound. Most other AIs on the market containing Androst-3 5-dien-7 17-dione dose it at around 75mg and it appears to be an effective dose for inhibiting aromatization. Any clue as to around how much is in 6 caps(daily dose) of reboot?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks that sounds like a plan, my only concern was the amount of Androst-3 5-dien-7 17-dione in Reboot. Since it is in a proprietary blend I wanted to make sure I was getting enough of the compound. Most other AIs on the market containing Androst-3 5-dien-7 17-dione dose it at around 75mg and it appears to be an effective dose for inhibiting aromatization. Any clue as to around how much is in 6 caps(daily dose) of reboot?
It's around half of that dose, but we also include I3C for the purpose of properly channeling estrogen. Our idea with the product is that we don't want to completely destroy E2, simply control it from the DAA in the product. If you want a product designed strictly for AI purposes than this probably isn't it. You can always stack with with a pure 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA product.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
It's around half of that dose, but we also include I3C for the purpose of properly channeling estrogen. Our idea with the product is that we don't want to completely destroy E2, simply control it from the DAA in the product. If you want a product designed strictly for AI purposes than this probably isn't it. You can always stack with with a pure 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA product.
Thanks for the reply, I'm going to stack Reboot with a bottle of OG Erase and dose the Erase at 1 pill a day. Should be an interesting PCT.