Alpha Lab Kit or Anabolic Growth Kit

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
So i can't really decide on which cycle to run for my first. I am leaning toward the Alpha Lab Kit because its 11 weeks total with pct. I seen a lot of guys saying running 8 weeks first cycle will be more beneficial. Any advice is welcome.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
How do u plan to run the kit for 11 weeks, personally I would choose the alpha kit also, but would get 2 kits and dose the mass/bulk 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 each then pct.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
How do u plan to run the kit for 11 weeks, personally I would choose the alpha kit also, but would get 2 kits and dose the mass/bulk 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 each then pct.
Dosing at 6 each using the plan they have on forerunner labs, but if i was to run two kits how much would this change my pct?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
6 each would only get you 4 weeks of mass and bulk, these should be ran for at least 7-8 weeks IMO to get the most out of the product. Basically the mass is going to be what you will get most of your strength and size gains from and the bulk is a testosterone base that should negate most of the side effects from the mass, so you want to run the two together as a stack. So would need atleast 2 bottles of each to get a good 7-8 week cycle. Then use the reboot as your pct for 4 weeks. It would be best to really use a serm with reboot for maximum recovery, but with these products you would probably be fine with just reboot, but there is always more risks with no serm use.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
So, what you are saying is two kits to run this cycle
frn-alphalabkit-cyclechart.jpg

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
the reason u wanna run 8-12 weeks on dhea cyclesis because they can take 4 weeks to take effect. that kind of renders a 4 week cycle useless

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
the reason u wanna run 8-12 weeks on dhea cyclesis because they can take 4 weeks to take effect. that kind of renders a 4 week cycle useless
Cool deal. I been doing a lot of research over the last few weeks i guess i am going to go with the Alpha Lab Kit and pick up two of them. So, should i do the 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 pct for 4 weeks and would running Tamoxifen with pct be a good idea? What type of dose would be ok with the Tamoxifen?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
20/20/10/10 nolva would proly be fine. i doubt any dhea cycle wil supress you to the point where youd need 40/40/20/20

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Agree the 20/20/10/10 and reboot should get u up an running no prob

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
So, what you are saying is two kits to run this cycle View attachment 70539[/QUOTE
Hell yes..perfect cycle for some serious gains..hit the gym hard least 5-6 days..keep those calories UP
I'm shooting for 5 days a week right now, maybe hitting it six on good weeks. I was planing on cycling this in December, but its looking like i will have to wait till January. Anyone seen any Black Friday sales on the Alpha Lab Kit?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure there is .if I come across any I will let peeps know

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Hi

So far I have been on AlphMass and Alpha Bulk for two weeks and have put
on 4.5 lbs .. my diet is unchanged I did not add any more calories that shows me
that these products really work well.

I have tried many DHEA Based products like AMS but they did not work on me.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Hi

So far I have been on AlphMass and Alpha Bulk for two weeks and have put
on 4.5 lbs .. my diet is unchanged I did not add any more calories that shows me
that these products really work well.

I have tried many DHEA Based products like AMS but they did not work on me.
alpha mass and bulk are dhea products... what are you saying?

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
sorry for the misunderstanding.

I wanted to say that AMS did not work for me .. Yes I know that AM and AB are dhea products

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Think he is jut saying that he feels these are more effective, at least for him, than other dhea products he has used.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
Just trying to run this by you guys and see if this seems OK to run.

Cycle -

Alpha Lab Kit - dosing at 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 (two Kits)
AMS Augmentor (maybe still getting info on it)
AMS Super cycle
AMS Joint Fixx

On/Post Cylce -

Protein
Fish Oil
Mens Multi
Pre Workout
Creatine
Amino Acids

Post Cycle -

Reboot
Tamoxifen - dosing at 10/10/10/10

Diet around 4,000 calories

Trying to cut weight while on cycle not really sure if i am missing anything?
I am placing a order on NP today.This is my first cycle just trying to get the most out of it.
You guys have been awesome with all the info so far thanks again.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM needed? I've always been under the impression Nolva was for gyno concerns and Clomid was more for getting the boys back and running. Which is more of a concern with the Alpha kit?

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
SERM needed? I've always been under the impression Nolva was for gyno concerns and Clomid was more for getting the boys back and running. Which is more of a concern with the Alpha kit?
I have the SERM on hand already. I may not even run it, but I thought
Nolvadex and Clomid was for the same thing I maybe wrong?

Took off the web, but what i have always been told.

Nolvadex also has some important features for the steroid using athlete. In hypogonadic and infertile men given nolvadex, increases in the serum levels of LH, FSH, and most importantly, testosterone were all observed (2)(3). The best (rough) estimate I can give you from my research is that 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% (5)...and this would of course greatly aid post-cycle-recovery. What this means to us is that if you take Nolvadex after a cycle, when you are trying to raise your levels of testosterone, LH, and FSH back to normal, it will greatly aid recovery. In fact, if I were limited to just one compound to aid me in post-cycle-recovery, Nolvadex would be my choice. If you want a comparison, it would require 150mgs of Clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone, but nolvadex also significantly increased the LH (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRL (5), after 6 weeks.

Some of the more harsh ancillary compounds available today will give you a more "dry" look that nolvadex cant, but nolvadex is simply safer to use in long (over 16 week) cycles.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
If you are talking AMS anabolic growth kit then no ****ing way you need a serm. OTC pct will do

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are talking AMS anabolic growth kit then no ****ing way you need a serm. OTC pct will do
No lol, AMS won't be getting my business. I just wondered if people got shut down hard on DHEA compounds because of the 8-12 week runs I see all over. Also didn't seem like gyno would be a problem either, but it doesn't hurt to cover my bases before I dive in and order.

Thanks to everyone for the answers and suggestions so far.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
No lol, AMS won't be getting my business. I just wondered if people got shut down hard on DHEA compounds because of the 8-12 week runs I see all over. Also didn't seem like gyno would be a problem either, but it doesn't hurt to cover my bases before I dive in and order.

Thanks to everyone for the answers and suggestions so far.
What are you cycling or planing to cycle?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 of their Alpha kits and two bottles of 5-Alpha. Don't know when I'll start exactly but I'm gonna buy the bottles and plan from there. Gotta look good for my wedding in June ya know.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
2 of their Alpha kits and two bottles of 5-Alpha. Don't know when I'll start exactly but I'm gonna buy the bottles and plan from there. Gotta look good for my wedding in June ya know.
I'm stacking two kits also. Might do a log if I have the time. I thought bout using the 5-alpha, but don't know much about it.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
I'm stacking two kits also. Might do a log if I have the time. I thought bout using the 5-alpha, but don't know much about it.
Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, you want to stack 5-alpha with AM+AB? I'd be curious to see how to stack all three if it's not contraindicated.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will run the 5-Alpha solo, if that's the most effective.

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
Just got my Alpha Lab kit in the mail, now 4 weeks and one more kit till I begin my cycle! The waiting is killing me.

Attachments

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
Can any one get me a chart to running the Alpha Lab Kit with the 5-Alpha if it can be taking with this cycle?

Jason_Lifer

Jason_Lifer

Awards
****BUMP*****

I got a free bottle of 5-Alpha on the way!

Not sure how to put this in my stack!?!?!?!?!

5-Aplha 3/3/3
AlphaMass 0/0/6/6/6/8/8/10
AlphaBulk 0/0/0/6/6/8/8/10

Or should i just pick up another bottle of Alpha Mass and wait it out for another cycle?

smike

Awards
I would start with mass and bulk and finish the cycle with 5a test for its hardening effects.