Arom-X vs. Reboot for PCT?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Arom-X vs. Reboot for PCT?

As you guys know, I'm currently logging a ~7-week cycle of Alpha Mass that will be ending in about a week and a half. I didn't mean to put off buying a PCT product for this long, but since you guys make both products, what would you say would be a better choice for PCT between Arom-X and Reboot? I'm leaning towards Arom-X since it seems to be a bit cheaper from most online stores, but I wanted to get "official" input first.

BTW, even though a number of people complain about having no libido on 1-DHEA cycles, that has not been a problem for me. Having said that and since I've only been taking one mild PH, would I be highly unadvised to not do a PCT at all?

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    As you guys know, I'm currently logging a ~7-week cycle of Alpha Mass that will be ending in about a week and a half. I didn't mean to put off buying a PCT product for this long, but since you guys make both products, what would you say would be a better choice for PCT between Arom-X and Reboot? I'm leaning towards Arom-X since it seems to be a bit cheaper from most online stores, but I wanted to get "official" input first. BTW, even though a number of people complain about having no libido on 1-DHEA cycles, that has not been a problem for me. Having said that and since I've only been taking one mild PH, would I be highly unadvised to not do a PCT at all?
    I would without a doubt use something for PCT. I would recommend Reboot over Arom-X. Arom-X is a nice addition to any PCT, but Reboot is more advanced on many levels (and thus pricier).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Registered User

I like the profile on reboot better it is very complete and covers pretty much everything ya need for pct. and yes definitely do not skip out on pct, the biggest part of pct is rebalancing your hormones and doing so as quick as possible, otherwise u will most likely lose all of your gains, so the whole cycle was basically pointless. In the future be sure to have your pct all on hand and planned out well before starting a cycle, and you should consider the pct the most important part of the cycle, because like I said before really what is the point if you are just gonna lose all the gains you worked for. Reboot and nolva or clomid would be the best route, but probably too late for a serm if not on hand now, so I would go with the reboot
    •   

4. Registered User

ReBoot brother
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

I ran reboot after my hdrol cycle, used torem for 2 weeks as well, loved reboot, felt stronger than when i was on cycle
    T2
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    I ran reboot after my hdrol cycle, used torem for 2 weeks as well, loved reboot, felt stronger than when i was on cycle
    Good to hear.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolvadex vs. Clomid for PCT
    By nomoredex in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:27 AM
  2. Stoked vs PCS...for PCT
    By deadikated in forum Post Cycle Therapy