Lab Kit Custom Chart Request

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Helping a buddy here. He has 2 of your kits. Looking for maybe two options( any two of :4,5,6 week + PCT) for running it. A SERM can be acquired and on hand but prefer options that are least likely to require it. Could add in some Tongkat Ali as well, or any other recommendations. Both kits don't need to be used/fully used.

The dude is shredded but 28 years old, 6'3" 190lbs and cannot put on muscle despite eating like 2 horses and working hard at it. Based on my own positive experiences AMS along with several other friends, I recommended he try this great deal. I did recommend he start with just one but the rest of us mentioned the sides being way lower by stacking 1 and 4.

Much appreciated!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend running for 7-8 weeks, this should maximize results as these can take 2 weeks or so to really get rolling. You could follow the recommended dosing of 6 caps each for 8 weeks or run 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 of each if you opt for the 7 weeks. I would use cycle support and serm even tho these aren't extremely harsh, always good to keep everything in check and will be good practice for future cycles if he chooses that route.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there,

Helping a buddy here. He has 2 of your kits. Looking for maybe two options( any two of :4,5,6 week + PCT) for running it. A SERM can be acquired and on hand but prefer options that are least likely to require it. Could add in some Tongkat Ali as well, or any other recommendations. Both kits don't need to be used/fully used.

The dude is shredded but 28 years old, 6'3" 190lbs and cannot put on muscle despite eating like 2 horses and working hard at it. Based on my own positive experiences AMS along with several other friends, I recommended he try this great deal. I did recommend he start with just one but the rest of us mentioned the sides being way lower by stacking 1 and 4.

Much appreciated!
I can build ya a stacking chart, but to be clear he's wanting to get two cycles out of the two kits? Is that correct?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Much appreciated!
Keep in contact with our forum guru Royd for all your stacking chart ideas

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I can build ya a stacking chart, but to be clear he's wanting to get two cycles out of the two kits? Is that correct?
Thanks, royd. Not necessarily. That's just what's on hand so it could be 2 cycles but it could be one with part of or both kits. Just whatever best fits the guidelines I laid out

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Thinking maybe the holiday swallowed the thread. RE-fresh :D

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If he doesn't want to use clomid then add in the Tongkat Ali from a reliable brand name like NOW. This should be a great cycle for someone at his lower body fat and size. Saves a bottle of Reboot for later too:

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Royd. As usual, you guys are top notch. Would it be possible to see 5 weeks even if all doesn't get used. He would really like to reduce the probability of using Clomid. Or just slap me and tell me you did it right the first time. :D Thanks again.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
If he doesn't want to use clomid then add in the Tongkat Ali from a reliable brand name like NOW. This should be a great cycle for someone at his lower body fat and size. Saves a bottle of Reboot for later too:
Following along on this and I've got two questions:

1. Does the potency (ratio?) of the Tongkat Ali matter in terms of how much to take in place of using Clomid? I've seen some bulk versions at 200:1.

2. Would this above cycle, again, using the Tongkat in place of Clomid, be good for someone who has not used as powerful a supplement as AM, or is this best saved for someone who has experience with such supplements?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Royd. As usual, you guys are top notch. Would it be possible to see 5 weeks even if all doesn't get used. He would really like to reduce the probability of using Clomid. Or just slap me and tell me you did it right the first time. :D Thanks again.
No problem ill put together a five weeker later today.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following along on this and I've got two questions:

1. Does the potency (ratio?) of the Tongkat Ali matter in terms of how much to take in place of using Clomid? I've seen some bulk versions at 200:1.

2. Would this above cycle, again, using the Tongkat in place of Clomid, be good for someone who has not used as powerful a supplement as AM, or is this best saved for someone who has experience with such supplements?
1. This is one reason we don't sell Tongkat Ali even though we like it. Those ratios don't mean anything. Even manufacturers respond with ridiculous comments about the superiority of their extracts lol. If I had to trust any brand it would probably be anyone that uses the trademarked version called ActivAli. Or from a big company like NOW.

2. I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking to remove alpha mass completely from that cycle?

drolly

Awards
1. This is one reason we don't sell Tongkat Ali even though we like it. Those ratios don't mean anything. Even manufacturers respond with ridiculous comments about the superiority of their extracts lol. If I had to trust any brand it would probably be anyone that uses the trademarked version called ActivAli. Or from a big company like NOW.

2. I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking to remove alpha mass completely from that cycle?
Not to hijack this thread, but I have similar questions to the OG poster as well as a follow up to these. This is a little different from a stack I saw on a different thread. AM and AB dosed a little higher and Clomid added. I'm assuming that's why Clomid added? I have almost a bottle of Formadrol Extreme leftover, worth adding that anywhere in here? Basically a first time PH user, and I think that's what the person was asking in question #2. I don't think he was asking to remove AM, he's asking if it's possible to run this cycle as a beginner without the use of Clomid (substituting Tongkat Ali instead). Sorry for the q's, I feel like I got duped with a garbage LG Trifecta stack so trying to do it right this time.. get the most bang for my buck so to speak

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for that tidbit. Appreciate it.

In my second question and drolly was right, I was wondering if a first time PH user would be okay using the Tongkat Ali in place of the Clomid, all things being considered.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, thanks for that tidbit. Appreciate it.

In my second question and drolly was right, I was wondering if a first time PH user would be okay using the Tongkat Ali in place of the Clomid, all things being considered.
To answer both, yes you don't have to use a serm. Anytime you want to run a cycle without a serm you just want to keep cycles shorter and doses at lower or moderate amounts. It's impossible to say for sure whether or not an individual will need a serm because there are so many variables at work. Younger guys tend to recover more quickly. As do those with their nutrition and recovery on point.

TaNkD Up

Awards
Would a single kit even be worth buying? What kind of manageable gains are you guys seeing and would the 7 week chart be best or a shorter higher dose? Thank you

srenfrew

Awards
Would a single kit even be worth buying? What kind of manageable gains are you guys seeing and would the 7 week chart be best or a shorter higher dose? Thank you
I ran mass/bulk for 5 weeks (started bulk a week into mass) and gained 11.4 lbs with .6 % body fat and kept a bit over 10lbs after pct. Three months later i still have all my gains. My reviews under this company section called "​Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk Review"

TaNkD Up

Awards
What was the reasoning of doing a 5 week cycle over the 7 week plan on the box? Any benefit? Thanks

srenfrew

Awards
What was the reasoning of doing a 5 week cycle over the 7 week plan on the box? Any benefit? Thanks
I only had 1 bottle of each, 7 weeks would have required 2. Toward end of cycle I thought about getting more and extending it, but I was happy with weight and strength gains so just left it at 5 weeks.

TaNkD Up

Awards
I thought the box had a 7 week plan thanks for clarifying that.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
For such a mild cycle with virtually no side effects I cringe at the thought of someone using clomid which has a frickin mess of side effects when your balls probably won't even shrink. If that was the case when I emailed AMS they wouldn't have told me that a serm was completely unnecessary. They even said arom x would be enough. If I had to use clomid for an AMS product I would just say fuk it and go with at least halodrol seriously. I say a crazy perfect OTC PCT should suffice with no problems whatsoever. I had some guys telling to use a SERM for LG sciences M1D Black lol I ****ing hate broscience...hate it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is my third day following the custom cycle as posted in here, and I feel like my balls are shrinking?!? Also they have a slight ache

Can I use Clomid while I'm taking Alpha Bulk/Mass? Should I stop taking them altogether and jump straight on the Clomid?? Help!
Serms have not always been around. Yet people still recovered with much harsher compounds with a enough time off and a well thought out cycle. Just my 2cents.