Shelf life of Alpha Mass /Alpha Bulk

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
With the specials on at the moment I'm thinking of picking up some Alpha Mass and/or Alpha Bulk for use some time next year after my shoulder surgery. What sort of shelf life do these products have?

Also, since Bulk is the wetter of the two compounds, does that relate only to water retention in the muscles or full body ie also in the joints ala deca or osta? Would a Bulk solo run be suggested for a first cycle or a combination of Mass and Bulk? Are there issues with hair loss and lethargy at the dose of 1-DHEA in Mass?

thanks in advance, sorry if some of the questions seem a bit stupid, but we're all here to learn

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The shelf life is a long time. I wouldn't worry about it.

Bulk is wet because it can aromatise to estrogen. It's effects on joints are highly variable.
I would run Mass for a first cycle. It's the most effective LBM builder in the line up. Lethargy is the biggest issue. That's where 5-Alpha Test and Alpha Bulk can really help.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
thanks for the help Royd. So for a first cycle recommended to stick to a single bottle of alpha mass at 4,6,6,8? and have either a bottle of bulk or 5-alpha test on hand if lethargy becomes a problem?

Correct me if i'm wrong but as the alpha test is a dht precurser, it will have more androgenic effects than the bulk, with a higher chance of potential hair loss (probably my biggest concern)? and as Mass is a dry compound and won't aromatise to estrogen, there won't be a need for an aromatase inhibitor like erase/formeron during cycle, but if bulk was added an AI would help keep the gains dryer?

And for post cycle Reboot without a SERM would be enough to recover from a mild cycle involving a single bottle of mass and potentially the addition of bulk to combat lethargy if required?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I would do the mass for 7-8 weeks not going to hit it full potential with only 4 weeks. Get 2 bottles at least and try 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 or a straight 8 weeker at 6 Ed

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
thanks for the reply, think I will pick up an alpha kit with an extra bottle of mass, just to have the bulk on hand if the lethargy becomes too much.

Would running 8 weeks at 6 be less suppressive than 7 weeks at at 6/6/6/6/8/8/8?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply, think I will pick up an alpha kit with an extra bottle of mass, just to have the bulk on hand if the lethargy becomes too much.

Would running 8 weeks at 6 be less suppressive than 7 weeks at at 6/6/6/6/8/8/8?
Can't really give a good answer to this, it would probably be the same really, it all depends on the person and how they react to the compounds as with most everything different people will be effected in different ways. You could feel great at 6 and up to 8 and it may just increase the side effects such as lethargy to an amount where it is just not worth it to u, then you could just drop back down to 6. Everything is mostly about experimentation and tweaking things to a point that works best for you. Sides and results should be similar to what others experience but to what degree is just kind of hard to say. But all in all I would guess that it would probably be similar all in all since you are upping the dose a bit but the cycle stops a week earlier