Just wondering - AnabolicMinds.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just wondering

1.  11-06-2012  08:55 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Just wondering

Are the bulk/mass products similar to the primordial performance products? I was bummed they got shut down I was planning on ordering from them soon!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

2.  11-06-2012  09:01 PM
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

I assume u are talking about the alpha bulk and alpha mass by forerunner? And no. They arent. Theyre far weaker and less effective. They sure are riding the coattails of the androseries tho.

•   
  3.  11-06-2012  09:09 PM
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

similar, yes. but very diffent

alpha mass = 1-dhea
    alpha bulk = 4-dhea

i may be wring on andro series here, but i believe it was
    andromass = 4-dhea, androsterone, epiandrosterone
    androbulk = 4-dhea, nordhea

4.  11-06-2012  09:36 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Right? Similar names labels everything. Bummed.

5.  11-06-2012  09:50 PM
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

Originally Posted by digitalducki
    Right? Similar names labels everything. Bummed.
    TOO similar. Looks like primordial made them even. Very sneaky. But thats supps for ya.

6.  11-06-2012  09:54 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

If prefer they just cloned the PRODUCT not the labels lol

7.  11-07-2012  07:20 AM
    Running with the Big Boys Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    I assume u are talking about the alpha bulk and alpha mass by forerunner? And no. They arent. Theyre far weaker and less effective. They sure are riding the coattails of the androseries tho.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Also check the logs brah. They are just as effective. They are not riding the coattails of the stacked andro products. We brought these compounds to the market... (under another company years ago). PP didn't even sell half the stuff in the FRL line.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8.  11-07-2012  09:55 AM
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Also check the logs brah. They are just as effective. They are not riding the coattails of the stacked andro products. We brought these compounds to the market... (under another company years ago). PP didn't even sell half the stuff in the FRL line.
    Company sponsored logs? Yeah im sure they are. They arent just as effective. My rough estimate is about half. Maybe a little more than half. But not much.

9.  11-07-2012  11:46 AM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Company sponsored logs? Yeah im sure they are. They arent just as effective. My rough estimate is about half. Maybe a little more than half. But not much.
    Nah we sold the products a year before ever giving out sponsored logs. Try again. Your rough estimate sucks.
    ForeRunner Labs

10.  11-07-2012  12:41 PM
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews

I have personaly run both products from both companies and while they were both effective, i felt FRL was able to make products that were just as strong and half the price.

Just my opinion though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

11.  11-07-2012  01:36 PM
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

Nah we sold the products a year before ever giving out sponsored logs. Try again. Your rough estimate sucks.
    Lets agree to disagree and quit trying to be aggressive just to take up for your company. Im well aware of how this works. They pay you, of course youre going to say their products are just as good. Jay cutler says "this is what i take" as he holds a bottle of build hd (crappy creatine product)... I guess im suppose to beleive him too huh?

12.  11-07-2012  03:11 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Lets agree to disagree and quit trying to be aggressive just to take up for your company. Im well aware of how this works. They pay you, of course youre going to say their products are just as good. Jay cutler says "this is what i take" as he holds a bottle of build hd (crappy creatine product)... I guess im suppose to beleive him too huh?
    Lets just say you are wrong and again have no idea what you're talking about. If you have anything useful to say please say it. Otherwise leave this sub forum with your "these suck cuz I said so" posts. Otherwise expect similar replies.

ForeRunner Labs

13.  11-07-2012  04:22 PM
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

Lets just say you are wrong and again have no idea what you're talking about. If you have anything useful to say please say it. Otherwise leave this sub forum with your "these suck cuz I said so" posts. Otherwise expect similar replies.
    Youre the ONLY person replying like this. Wonder why? Im sure it has nothing to do with u being a rep. And btw. I didnt really say they suck. They dont suck. But. Youre lying to yourself and you know it if you think they hold a candle to the androseries. Where is the FDA raiding you guys at ??? Primordial got raided because they work that good and FDA expects foul play. They would be doing the same to you if your stuff worked as well as primordials.

14.  11-07-2012  04:35 PM
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews

Youre the ONLY person replying like this. Wonder why? Im sure it has nothing to do with u being a rep. And btw. I didnt really say they suck. They dont suck. But. Youre lying to yourself and you know it if you think they hold a candle to the androseries. Where is the FDA raiding you guys at ??? Primordial got raided because they work that good and FDA expects foul play. They would be doing the same to you if your stuff worked as well as primordials.
    Im obviously no rep and everyone is entitled to the opinion of their choice.

I liked primordial and believe that they truly wanted to do good, but to say that the FDA raided them because they were that much better is nonsense. They got raided because of their advertising and that they compared the androseries to actual injectable testosterone.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

15.  11-07-2012  04:41 PM
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by grandroid828

actually, people just arnt responding to your babling becuase its ****in stupid. the reasonn pp got raided was because they compared their substances to injectable test on their advertising, call their products dshea legal steroids, and they say that pp's products are overdosed to dangerous levels

16.  11-07-2012  06:08 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

well this thread went south pretty quick, but to the OP, yes the products are very similar whereas the PP products were usually a combination of different compounds, the FRL items are focused on 1 compound.. Alpha Mass= Ultra 1-dhea, Alpha Bulk= Ultra 4-dhea, 5-alpha test= epiandrosterone.. Andromass v2 was made up of 1-dhea and 4-dhea, the 1-dhea was removed and replaced with epiandrosterone in andromass v3 I believe. I like the FRL line and how you can control ur dosing on each of the compounds is quite convenient.

17.  11-07-2012  06:09 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

News flash, we were raided years ago. Brb FDA is calling:FDA - "You brahs getting the gains from your products?"Me - "O yes we are sir"FDA - " BRB coming over"^That's exactly how the FDA works. You know everything.
    ForeRunner Labs

18.  11-07-2012  06:11 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Btw I was a primary member of the formulation team for all FRL products. So to say I believe in them just because I get a paycheck is nonsense. I believe in them because we worked our ass off to put the best product possible on the market.
    ForeRunner Labs

19.  11-07-2012  06:18 PM
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews

Have you read any FRL or AMS logs...? Looks like the work to me.
    And I'm not just saying that cuz I like these guys.
    I ran FRL and AMS stuff before...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

20.  11-07-2012  06:19 PM
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews

How is he being aggressive? You came into an FRL sub forum attacking the product. He reps them cuz he knows they work.
    He defends their name because THESE PRODUCTS WORK.
    Maybe you should aggressively leave.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just wondering NYC stack
    By mixedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 11:33 AM
  2. Relatively new and just wondering...
    By thedon3534 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10