Seriously considering this cycle. Any input? - AnabolicMinds.com

Seriously considering this cycle. Any input?

1. New Member

Seriously considering this cycle. Any input?

Seriously considering purchasing all of this. Any input before i do or dont? Look for some opinions and what not so i can finalize my decision.

1-12 Alpha Bulk
    1-4 SuperDrol
    5-13 Alpha Mass

14-18 Reboot

1-18 Super Cycle AMS

1-18 multi vitamin
    1-18 creatine mono
    1-18 fish oil
    1-18 bcaas
    1-18 300+ grams protein

Just alone with the Alpha Bulk & Alpha mass put me around $240 then the reboot and supercycle puts me at $300 & superdrol gnna put me at $340

I alrdy have the creatine / multis / fish oils / bcaas & protein on hand.

But $340 is clearly an expensive cycle and i want to make sure its going to be well worth it. Im hoping for 15-25 lbs added by the end of this cycle. Would this be possible i training and diet is in key??
    Ive seen people put on 15 with 4 weeks of sd alone... So all the extra money im spending on the bulk and mass should deffly help am i right ?
    Andro Factory Supporter

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

you gonna want a serm. is super cycle a cycle assist product?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Where's your PCT? No SERM?

How many cycles have you run before?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    you gonna want a serm. is super cycle a cycle assist product?
    I have nolva sorry forgot to put that. And yes super cycle is a cycle assist it is recommended to go With the alpha bulk alpha mass stack
    Andro Factory Supporter
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Where's your PCT? No SERM?

How many cycles have you run before?
    Pct is Reboot which is the AI and Tbooster in 1 made by forerunner labs.

And nolva as a SERM i have liquid Nolva alrdy

And i have ran 4 other pro hormone cycles in the past. None ever as dhea though.

My past cycles were
    Helladrol
    Cynostane
    Epistane
    Superdrol
    Andro Factory Supporter
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Am I to read your post correct in that you are planning a 3 month cycle?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Honestly bro, I don't know enough about the Andro Series to help you out, and I certainly wouldn't be able to help you bridge from an Andro to Superdrol BACK to another andro. Seems a little odd to me why you would want to put that much strain on yourself and your vital parts... But to each his own. If you're looking to pack mass, why not bridge just 2 PH's and run a good liver support like Liv.52 or TUDCA? (Assuming they'd both be methylated)

Endless options, but I wouldn't recommend an 18-week cycle man, that's just asking for problems and not to mention it will be almost impossible to keep allll of the gains from this.

Why not run 6 weeks of SD? 10/10/10/20/20/20 and enjoy that ? Then pct for 6 weeks, take 6 weeks off and use a cutting agent to define? Just tryna help..
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Honestly bro, I don't know enough about the Andro Series to help you out, and I certainly wouldn't be able to help you bridge from an Andro to Superdrol BACK to another andro. Seems a little odd to me why you would want to put that much strain on yourself and your vital parts... But to each his own. If you're looking to pack mass, why not bridge just 2 PH's and run a good liver support like Liv.52 or TUDCA? (Assuming they'd both be methylated)

Endless options, but I wouldn't recommend an 18-week cycle man, that's just asking for problems and not to mention it will be almost impossible to keep allll of the gains from this.

Why not run 6 weeks of SD? 10/10/10/20/20/20 and enjoy that ? Then pct for 6 weeks, take 6 weeks off and use a cutting agent to define? Just tryna help..
    its not andro series, its alpha series. his plan is also 12 weeks, not 16. the alpha series is just 1-dhea and 4-dhea. those are the mildest of the mild and act as a test base for the superdrol when stacked. they arnt methylated either so liver isnt as much of a concernonce the superdrol is gone. its actually very common for people to run 8-12 weeks of dhea stacks.

although, op might want to consider making it an 8 week. or at the very least, be prepared to stop at 8. youve never done dhea so you may want to take it slow.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've got to ask how big you are now, that you think you need that much to make gains
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

its not andro series, its alpha series. his plan is also 12 weeks, not 16. the alpha series is just 1-dhea and 4-dhea. those are the mildest of the mild and act as a test base for the superdrol when stacked. they arnt methylated either so liver isnt as much of a concernonce the superdrol is gone. its actually very common for people to run 8-12 weeks of dhea stacks.

although, op might want to consider making it an 8 week. or at the very least, be prepared to stop at 8. youve never done dhea so you may want to take it slow.
    You are very right. I missed a couple details. I do realize they aren't methylated, and like I said I didn't know much about the other two besides the superdrol. And I was thinking 18 weeks because of the reboot addition. Again, you are right lol my apologies
  11. Board Sponsor

It depends on the dose IMO. What were you planning for doses?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

12. New Member

I would start the alpha mass 2 weeks into the sd, that way it should be kicking in right as you are ending the sd

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thinking about running this cycle, any thoughts
    By ARNOLD85 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 10:17 AM
  2. any advise on this cycle
    By bodybuildinguk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 02:31 PM
  3. Is there any point to this cycle?
    By jimmythelad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9