5-AlphaTest Solo Run - Modified Dosing...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

5-AlphaTest Solo Run - Modified Dosing...

I had posted this earlier in the week at another forum but decided that i would post it here as it seems like this board is more active from a FRL perspective.

here it is -

I'm not 5weeks and I had been noticing a leveling off of sorts. To combat this, on sunday I took the dose from the rx'd 3x/day to 4x/day doing a 1/2/1 regimine, the 2 was at mid day workout time.

i only wished i had done this sooner - the difference of doubling up the mid day dose is awesome. I am planning on finishing this second bottle up with the 1/2/1 approach and then hit the reboot for PCT. Not sure what's going from a pharmacological perspective but i would go as far to say that FRL might want to test a 4x day as the offering RX. My focus is absolutely insane right now - its like a strong PWO focus w/o all the jitter. Very intense.

thoughts/concerns?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Placebo? What has 5 alpha done for ya so far? Sides?
    T2
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Don't do this everyday but take 1 dose 1 hour pre workout, and follow it up with another dose thirty minutes later (also thirty minutes pre workout).
    - Basically doubling up a dose pre-workout can def have a positive effect as Royd has mentioned before. Also, FRL selected the dosage based on multiple reasons, but one was a majority consensus of feedback from Beta-testers for a planned 4 week cycle.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Good call CC..thanks for chiming in
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by croag View Post
    I had posted this earlier in the week at another forum but decided that i would post it here as it seems like this board is more active from a FRL perspective.

here it is -

I'm not 5weeks and I had been noticing a leveling off of sorts. To combat this, on sunday I took the dose from the rx'd 3x/day to 4x/day doing a 1/2/1 regimine, the 2 was at mid day workout time.

i only wished i had done this sooner - the difference of doubling up the mid day dose is awesome. I am planning on finishing this second bottle up with the 1/2/1 approach and then hit the reboot for PCT. Not sure what's going from a pharmacological perspective but i would go as far to say that FRL might want to test a 4x day as the offering RX. My focus is absolutely insane right now - its like a strong PWO focus w/o all the jitter. Very intense.

thoughts/concerns?
    You are the second person to report the same effects at 4x/day. How old are you (age range)? And how much do you weigh?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrone Solo Run
    By Paid Benefit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 08:20 PM
  2. 1-T and Me, Solo run
    By Grambo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 141