5-AlphaTest Solo Run - Modified Dosing...

croag

croag

Awards
I had posted this earlier in the week at another forum but decided that i would post it here as it seems like this board is more active from a FRL perspective.

here it is -

I'm not 5weeks and I had been noticing a leveling off of sorts. To combat this, on sunday I took the dose from the rx'd 3x/day to 4x/day doing a 1/2/1 regimine, the 2 was at mid day workout time.

i only wished i had done this sooner - the difference of doubling up the mid day dose is awesome. I am planning on finishing this second bottle up with the 1/2/1 approach and then hit the reboot for PCT. Not sure what's going from a pharmacological perspective but i would go as far to say that FRL might want to test a 4x day as the offering RX. My focus is absolutely insane right now - its like a strong PWO focus w/o all the jitter. Very intense.

thoughts/concerns?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Placebo? What has 5 alpha done for ya so far? Sides?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't do this everyday but take 1 dose 1 hour pre workout, and follow it up with another dose thirty minutes later (also thirty minutes pre workout).
- Basically doubling up a dose pre-workout can def have a positive effect as Royd has mentioned before. Also, FRL selected the dosage based on multiple reasons, but one was a majority consensus of feedback from Beta-testers for a planned 4 week cycle.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Good call CC..thanks for chiming in

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had posted this earlier in the week at another forum but decided that i would post it here as it seems like this board is more active from a FRL perspective.

here it is -

I'm not 5weeks and I had been noticing a leveling off of sorts. To combat this, on sunday I took the dose from the rx'd 3x/day to 4x/day doing a 1/2/1 regimine, the 2 was at mid day workout time.

i only wished i had done this sooner - the difference of doubling up the mid day dose is awesome. I am planning on finishing this second bottle up with the 1/2/1 approach and then hit the reboot for PCT. Not sure what's going from a pharmacological perspective but i would go as far to say that FRL might want to test a 4x day as the offering RX. My focus is absolutely insane right now - its like a strong PWO focus w/o all the jitter. Very intense.

thoughts/concerns?
You are the second person to report the same effects at 4x/day. How old are you (age range)? And how much do you weigh?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 20
Plex78 Supplements 8
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
klint Anabolics 1
Supplements 22