Alpha Mass Questions...

lboston

lboston

Awards
Gents-

Also sent the following via PM to Royd the Noyd, but wanted to get some thoughts...

Getting ready to start my Aplha Mass run, but I had a couple questions first...

How do you recommend dosing it during the day?

How would you dose it for two bottles?

Is an AI necessary for this? I know it isn't supposed to convert to estrogen, but I do have erase on hand. Just want to make sure I reap full benefit of the product.

Last one...I'm due to get labs done for my TRT monitoring by my local doc around early-mid December. Can Alpha Mass cause my testosterone results to be skewed or will it only read the testosterone I am getting from my weekly injections?

Thanks

LB

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
with 2 bottles it would depend how long you wouldnt want to run ur cycle, if you wanna do 8 weeks do 6 caps through the whole run or can do 6 weeks steady bumping it up 6/6/8/8/10/10, if it was me though I would get a 3rd bottle and do 6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Bump for questions in first part of thread

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gents-

Also sent the following via PM to Royd the Noyd, but wanted to get some thoughts...

Getting ready to start my Aplha Mass run, but I had a couple questions first...

How do you recommend dosing it during the day?

How would you dose it for two bottles?

Is an AI necessary for this? I know it isn't supposed to convert to estrogen, but I do have erase on hand. Just want to make sure I reap full benefit of the product.

Last one...I'm due to get labs done for my TRT monitoring by my local doc around early-mid December. Can Alpha Mass cause my testosterone results to be skewed or will it only read the testosterone I am getting from my weekly injections?

Thanks

LB
Dose it with meals. Preferably meals with fat.

Ill post a two bottle stack in a minute.

AI is not at all necessary.

The only thing it may do is increase serum testosterone. The 1-dhea will not show up at all but the other components could alter the kinetics of your regular testosterone dose.

CSB392003

Awards
For the above cycle for seven weeks if alpha mass, could you add in alpha bulk and Ursol-XT and if so what do you think the dosing would be?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Dose it with meals. Preferably meals with fat.

Ill post a two bottle stack in a minute.

AI is not at all necessary.

The only thing it may do is increase serum testosterone. The 1-dhea will not show up at all but the other components could alter the kinetics of your regular testosterone dose.
Thanks my friend. So, I'm assuming it would be wise to avoid getting routine TRT blood tests while on AM?

I'm one week in and up about 2 pounds (may be normal fluctuation of weight).

However, I want to eat NON-STOP. It's insane. Hard to keep it clean when it's been Halloween week and a birthday party this weekend.

Muscles look full and are much harder, even when not flexed.

Unfortunately, came down with a sore throat, sneezing, and hella snot the past couple days. Hopefully it's gone quick.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks my friend. So, I'm assuming it would be wise to avoid getting routine TRT blood tests while on AM?

I'm one week in and up about 2 pounds (may be normal fluctuation of weight).

However, I want to eat NON-STOP. It's insane. Hard to keep it clean when it's been Halloween week and a birthday party this weekend.

Muscles look full and are much harder, even when not flexed.

Unfortunately, came down with a sore throat, sneezing, and hella snot the past couple days. Hopefully it's gone quick.
I wouldn't be afraid to use it before a routine trt test. If its elevated and they want to question it just tell them you took your shot a day or two later. Test fluctuates a lot even within a weeks period.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Would alpha mass or alpha bulk be better to run with Halo for lethargy and/or libido? I am leaning alpha mass as I have some Gyno from puberty that I don't want to flare up... Buuuut I'd take whichever is best :)

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Would alpha mass or alpha bulk be better to run with Halo for lethargy and/or libido? I am leaning alpha mass as I have some Gyno from puberty that I don't want to flare up... Buuuut I'd take whichever is best :)
Alpha bulk or 5-alpha test, alpha mass is quite suppressive itself.

lboston

lboston

Awards
So, what is the longest one should run mass? I'm on week 4. Was planning on a seven weeker using the above lay out Royd provided.

Seeing some leaning out, but doesn't seem to be much mass yet. When do results start to really be visible for most?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
i would feel comfortable running this stack for up to 12 weeks personally.. dhea based products take up to 4 weeks to starting kicking in for some, so hopefully you will start to notice it soon.. did you change your diet any for the cycle??

lboston

lboston

Awards
i would feel comfortable running this stack for up to 12 weeks personally.. dhea based products take up to 4 weeks to starting kicking in for some, so hopefully you will start to notice it soon.. did you change your diet any for the cycle??
Thanks man-may order another bottle. We'll see how it goes the next couple weeks.

I have never been one to watch my diet very much. I eat mainly clean and aim for at leafy 200g protein a day. However, I've been starving on this and have been eating like crazy and still seem to be slimming down quite a piece.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.

Srgraham you trying to pitch yourself as a FRL rep? You're doing a damn good job if so. :)

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

Srgraham you trying to pitch yourself as a FRL rep? You're doing a damn good job if so. :)
Haha. Ah man now my cover is blown.. Just using this line also and do a lot of research on products before I jump into it. Definitely taking an interest in your company and products, and a lot of people seem to be having questions so figured I would help out any I can. FRL is a company I would like to see around for a while, keep up the good work!

lboston

lboston

Awards
If I were going to extend it, how long and at why dose would you gents think?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
what is the cycle u are running atm? it kind of depends on how much money you want to spend lol as it gets pretty pricey running an extended cycle at high doses.

my current cycle is 6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12 of mass, also using alpha bulk and 5 alpha test and this cycle was part of a 10 week cycle i bridged over from sdmz 2.0. The dosing I am using takes 3 bottles. With 3 bottles you could potentially get 12 weeks out of it running it at the recommended 6 caps. What is your cycle experience like and what was your plan for pct?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Right now, I'm on week 4 and am doing what Royd posted early on in the thread by doing 6/6/6/6/7/7/8

This is my first cycle. I am on TRT due to extremely low natty T levels, so PCT is not needed. My TRT dose is two 50-60 mg injections a week.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
if you are looking to extend the cycle, maybe pick up a 3rd bottle and up ur dose to 8 on week 5 and you could get 6 weeks at 8 caps with the 2 bottles u will have left. That would give you 10 week total cycle.

technique88

technique88

Awards
What about a cycle like this:

Alpha mass
12/12/12/12/12/12

Alpha bulk
6/6/6/6/6/6

I know it's a lot starting at 12 caps but this would be for someone how has cycled before and dhea prohormones are very mild.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
What about a cycle like this:

Alpha mass
12/12/12/12/12/12

Alpha bulk
6/6/6/6/6/6

I know it's a lot starting at 12 caps but this would be for someone how has cycled before and dhea prohormones are very mild.
would probably be good, I think you would benefit more by starting at a bit lower dose and tapering up for 8 weeks, will probably take a few weeks to kick in anyways and not sure if high dosing it from the start will make it kick in any quicker.. basically be the same as the cycle I am running.. Mass: 6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12 with Bulk at 6 caps ed throughout.. But I would be interested in comparing if ya decide to go with the higher dose right out the gate.

technique88

technique88

Awards
would probably be good, I think you would benefit more by starting at a bit lower dose and tapering up for 8 weeks, will probably take a few weeks to kick in anyways and not sure if high dosing it from the start will make it kick in any quicker.. basically be the same as the cycle I am running.. Mass: 6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12 with Bulk at 6 caps ed throughout.. But I would be interested in comparing if ya decide to go with the higher dose right out the gate.
I suggest this just because dhea products are very mild and I have ran harsh steroids. I'm looking for a light cycle, have that on feeling and slim down more. I hate fat burners and steroids are great for helping with fat loss for me.

I back and forth of which one to run higher, what is 1 dhea known for? As in its effects? I might also switch it and run AB at 12 and AM at 6.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
AM converts to 1-testosterone, it is basically going to be what creates most of the strength and mass gains.. Alpha Bulk coverts to testosterone and is more commonly used as a test base for cycle, will combat sides such as lethargy and libido loss which may be caused by the alpha mass.. If you are looking to cut you may want to look into alpha mass, and use 5-alpha test as your test base, this will be a good dry, hard cycle.

technique88

technique88

Awards
AM converts to 1-testosterone, it is basically going to be what creates most of the strength and mass gains.. Alpha Bulk coverts to testosterone and is more commonly used as a test base for cycle, will combat sides such as lethargy and libido loss which may be caused by the alpha mass.. If you are looking to cut you may want to look into alpha mass, and use 5-alpha test as your test base, this will be a good dry, hard cycle.
I do have 2 bottles of androhard I grabbed before pp shut down, I could stack with that but I was saving androhard for a future tren ace cycle I was planning on running. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions...

What are your thoughts one 4AD? (I know we are changing compounds) is it comparable to alpha bulk? Also is it not esterfied because of a different delivery system?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I'm not completely sure about 4ad have never used it, believe it is a 4-dhea product also, alpha bulk has a superior delivery system from my understanding. I noticed effects from alpha bulk after jut a opulent days have use once I began using it in my sdmz 2.0 cycle so I can vouch for it. 5 alpha test is the same compound as androhard v1 and used in v3. I will be starting some 5 alpha in a little over a week so will be able to comment on its effectiveness soon.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm not completely sure about 4ad have never used it, believe it is a 4-dhea product also, alpha bulk has a superior delivery system from my understanding. I noticed effects from alpha bulk after jut a opulent days have use once I began using it in my sdmz 2.0 cycle so I can vouch for it. 5 alpha test is the same compound as androhard v1 and used in v3. I will be starting some 5 alpha in a little over a week so will be able to comment on its effectiveness soon.
Appreciate the feed back bro. I think I going to stick with alpha bulk and mass. I might increase alpha bulk also as the weeks go on.

Do you feel "on" during your alpha run? Also do you get the amazing muscle fullness and pumps that steroids give you?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I kick started my cycle with sdmz 2.0 and bridged into the alphas after week 2, just finished the sdmz 2.0 at tart of this week. Currently up 11 lbs lost some body fat and strength is up nicely. Have been off sdmz since Monday and still feeling alpha. Can't comment on how long it will really take to get intense on alpha alone tho. DHEA products take 2-4 weeks to kick in full force for many people

lboston

lboston

Awards
I kick started my cycle with sdmz 2.0 and bridged into the alphas after week 2, just finished the sdmz 2.0 at tart of this week. Currently up 11 lbs lost some body fat and strength is up nicely. Have been off sdmz since Monday and still feeling alpha. Can't comment on how long it will really take to get intense on alpha alone tho. DHEA products take 2-4 weeks to kick in full force for many people
What compound is the sdmz 2.0?

lboston

lboston

Awards
m-sten and dmz
Thanks. Think I'm going to pick up another bottle and make it a three bottle cycle.
I've definitely noticed a harder/ fuller feel to my muscles, just not a ton of size.

I've been eating a ridiculous amount of food. I may need to clean it up a bit to ensure I don't extend my waste line!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Right now I'm doing 100mg week of test cyp as TRT. I'm doing the alpha mass as well for my first cycle.

Would there be any benefit to up the t cyp to say 200 per week with the alpha mass or just keep rolling along with things as they are?

I like the idea of knowing what the alpha mass is doing and I'm afraid if I raise the test too much I won't really know what the alpha mass itself is doing.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I'm doing 100mg week of test cyp as TRT. I'm doing the alpha mass as well for my first cycle.

Would there be any benefit to up the t cyp to say 200 per week with the alpha mass or just keep rolling along with things as they are?

I like the idea of knowing what the alpha mass is doing and I'm afraid if I raise the test too much I won't really know what the alpha mass itself is doing.
You can just keep it at 100mg a week. Do you know what range that keeps your test levels at? Seems like you would be lower towards the end of the week.

lboston

lboston

Awards
You can just keep it at 100mg a week. Do you know what range that keeps your test levels at? Seems like you would be lower towards the end of the week.
It keeps it between 650-800 or so.

I inject 50mgs twice per week to keep levels more even. Haven't felt the need for an AI since I split the dose either. Nor to I have as intense aggression as I used to when I was doing 100mg once per week.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It keeps it between 650-800 or so.

I inject 50mgs twice per week to keep levels more even. Haven't felt the need for an AI since I split the dose either. Nor to I have as intense aggression as I used to when I was doing 100mg once per week.
I see. In that case I think keeping it at 100 is fine.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I see. In that case I think keeping it at 100 is fine.
Thanks. What's the longest and highest you all would advise for a first time run. It just now seems to really be kicking it at week 5.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I would like to know also. I might try Alpha Mass as well

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the longest and highest I've seen anyone use is 18 caps for 6 weeks. I may try and push that a bit starting soon. :)

lboston

lboston

Awards
I think the longest and highest I've seen anyone use is 18 caps for 6 weeks. I may try and push that a bit starting soon. :)
I'm at week 5 right now with 8 per day. Was going to pick up a 3rd bottle and due 10, maybe 12 and try to get 8-10 weeks out of it. Any foreseen risks to that?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I'm at week 5 right now with 8 per day. Was going to pick up a 3rd bottle and due 10, maybe 12 and try to get 8-10 weeks out of it. Any foreseen risks to that?
Bump on this?

Too much for a 1st cycle? Just loving this shiznit and want to keep the gains I've seen--mainly a leaning and hardening while going up a pound or two.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Bump on this?

Too much for a 1st cycle? Just loving this shiznit and want to keep the gains I've seen--mainly a leaning and hardening while going up a pound or two.
I don't see any problem in that, even for a first cycle. These compounds are very very mild so I say ou should definitely go for it

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I just want to make sure. In the original write up thread for AM, it was suggested a SERM would be wise for a 2 bottle run. Is this not the case anymore?

I was planning on doing a 2 bottle run. Nutra price is great right now, although I haven't watched it in the past.... haha. So is it perfectly fine to do 2 bottles and a PCT without a SERM? I have a bottle (4 weeks) of OG Endosurge and also Triazole. Might get Ergobolic as well. I'm already using ErgoBolic now, but I could quit and save my 1.5 bottles left for this cycle. I'm kind of reluctant to go the research chem route, which is why I was thinking about this cycle. That and this is supposedly mild but great results. I'd be very happy with 5-8lbs lean mass (keepable), which is what I've read a few times. I dont know if that's too much to expect or not. I'm not worried about the diet aspect, I have no issue gaining weight or losing, at will.

First cycle, ever, and 172lbs (first thing AM weight). Might log it, if I give it a go... why not.