Alpha Mass Questions...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

I'm at week 5 right now with 8 per day. Was going to pick up a 3rd bottle and due 10, maybe 12 and try to get 8-10 weeks out of it. Any foreseen risks to that?
    Bump on this?

Too much for a 1st cycle? Just loving this shiznit and want to keep the gains I've seen--mainly a leaning and hardening while going up a pound or two.

2. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

Bump on this?

Too much for a 1st cycle? Just loving this shiznit and want to keep the gains I've seen--mainly a leaning and hardening while going up a pound or two.
    I don't see any problem in that, even for a first cycle. These compounds are very very mild so I say ou should definitely go for it
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I don't see any problem in that, even for a first cycle. These compounds are very very mild so I say ou should definitely go for it
    Agreed.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

Agreed.
    Ordered gentlemen. Thanks.

Going to bump it up to 10:day next week and ride that out. May hit 12 for the final week.

5. I just want to make sure. In the original write up thread for AM, it was suggested a SERM would be wise for a 2 bottle run. Is this not the case anymore?

I was planning on doing a 2 bottle run. Nutra price is great right now, although I haven't watched it in the past.... haha. So is it perfectly fine to do 2 bottles and a PCT without a SERM? I have a bottle (4 weeks) of OG Endosurge and also Triazole. Might get Ergobolic as well. I'm already using ErgoBolic now, but I could quit and save my 1.5 bottles left for this cycle. I'm kind of reluctant to go the research chem route, which is why I was thinking about this cycle. That and this is supposedly mild but great results. I'd be very happy with 5-8lbs lean mass (keepable), which is what I've read a few times. I dont know if that's too much to expect or not. I'm not worried about the diet aspect, I have no issue gaining weight or losing, at will.

First cycle, ever, and 172lbs (first thing AM weight). Might log it, if I give it a go... why not.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. Alpha mass bottled question
    By JR.99 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:00 PM
  3. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk Cycle Questions
    By murman89 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 11:32 AM
  4. BSN Cell Mass...question