Alpha Mass Questions...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69
    m-sten and dmz
    Thanks. Think I'm going to pick up another bottle and make it a three bottle cycle.
    I've definitely noticed a harder/ fuller feel to my muscles, just not a ton of size.

    I've been eating a ridiculous amount of food. I may need to clean it up a bit to ensure I don't extend my waste line!


  2. Right now I'm doing 100mg week of test cyp as TRT. I'm doing the alpha mass as well for my first cycle.

    Would there be any benefit to up the t cyp to say 200 per week with the alpha mass or just keep rolling along with things as they are?

    I like the idea of knowing what the alpha mass is doing and I'm afraid if I raise the test too much I won't really know what the alpha mass itself is doing.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Right now I'm doing 100mg week of test cyp as TRT. I'm doing the alpha mass as well for my first cycle.

    Would there be any benefit to up the t cyp to say 200 per week with the alpha mass or just keep rolling along with things as they are?

    I like the idea of knowing what the alpha mass is doing and I'm afraid if I raise the test too much I won't really know what the alpha mass itself is doing.
    You can just keep it at 100mg a week. Do you know what range that keeps your test levels at? Seems like you would be lower towards the end of the week.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    You can just keep it at 100mg a week. Do you know what range that keeps your test levels at? Seems like you would be lower towards the end of the week.
    It keeps it between 650-800 or so.

    I inject 50mgs twice per week to keep levels more even. Haven't felt the need for an AI since I split the dose either. Nor to I have as intense aggression as I used to when I was doing 100mg once per week.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    It keeps it between 650-800 or so.

    I inject 50mgs twice per week to keep levels more even. Haven't felt the need for an AI since I split the dose either. Nor to I have as intense aggression as I used to when I was doing 100mg once per week.
    I see. In that case I think keeping it at 100 is fine.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    I see. In that case I think keeping it at 100 is fine.
    Thanks. What's the longest and highest you all would advise for a first time run. It just now seems to really be kicking it at week 5.

  7. I would like to know also. I might try Alpha Mass as well

  8. Edit oops

  9. I think the longest and highest I've seen anyone use is 18 caps for 6 weeks. I may try and push that a bit starting soon.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    I think the longest and highest I've seen anyone use is 18 caps for 6 weeks. I may try and push that a bit starting soon.
    I'm at week 5 right now with 8 per day. Was going to pick up a 3rd bottle and due 10, maybe 12 and try to get 8-10 weeks out of it. Any foreseen risks to that?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    I'm at week 5 right now with 8 per day. Was going to pick up a 3rd bottle and due 10, maybe 12 and try to get 8-10 weeks out of it. Any foreseen risks to that?
    Bump on this?

    Too much for a 1st cycle? Just loving this shiznit and want to keep the gains I've seen--mainly a leaning and hardening while going up a pound or two.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    Bump on this?

    Too much for a 1st cycle? Just loving this shiznit and want to keep the gains I've seen--mainly a leaning and hardening while going up a pound or two.
    I don't see any problem in that, even for a first cycle. These compounds are very very mild so I say ou should definitely go for it
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I don't see any problem in that, even for a first cycle. These compounds are very very mild so I say ou should definitely go for it
    Agreed.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    Agreed.
    Ordered gentlemen. Thanks.

    Going to bump it up to 10:day next week and ride that out. May hit 12 for the final week.

  15. I just want to make sure. In the original write up thread for AM, it was suggested a SERM would be wise for a 2 bottle run. Is this not the case anymore?

    I was planning on doing a 2 bottle run. Nutra price is great right now, although I haven't watched it in the past.... haha. So is it perfectly fine to do 2 bottles and a PCT without a SERM? I have a bottle (4 weeks) of OG Endosurge and also Triazole. Might get Ergobolic as well. I'm already using ErgoBolic now, but I could quit and save my 1.5 bottles left for this cycle. I'm kind of reluctant to go the research chem route, which is why I was thinking about this cycle. That and this is supposedly mild but great results. I'd be very happy with 5-8lbs lean mass (keepable), which is what I've read a few times. I dont know if that's too much to expect or not. I'm not worried about the diet aspect, I have no issue gaining weight or losing, at will.

    First cycle, ever, and 172lbs (first thing AM weight). Might log it, if I give it a go... why not.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 12:17 PM
  2. BSN Cell Mass...question
    By solid711 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Log in
Log in