Best FRL product to stack with UD

NonyaBidness

Awards
Would any of the reps be able to recommend a compound to stack with a 4 week UD cycle?

I'm hoping to find something that will help me solidify and possibly even augment the gains from the cycle and help me fight off lethargy and libido issues. So far I've looked at 5 alpha and AlphaBulk. Alpha Mass seems to cause lethargy.

Any recommendations or advice on how to lay the cycle out?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would any of the reps be able to recommend a compound to stack with a 4 week UD cycle?

I'm hoping to find something that will help me solidify and possibly even augment the gains from the cycle and help me fight off lethargy and libido issues. So far I've looked at 5 alpha and AlphaBulk. Alpha Mass seems to cause lethargy.

Any recommendations or advice on how to lay the cycle out?

Im not a rep but 5-alpha or AlphaBulk would be the best choices IMO. Just depends on what kind of gains you want though.

With the 5-alpha they will be drier. With the AlphaBulk they will be slightly wetter but nothing crazy.

NonyaBidness

Awards
As long as they are keep able (with proper PCT and diet if course) I'm good. From what I hear, UD is fairly wet so 5alpha might be better for balance. I'm not trying to be Michael Phelps.

now, correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that the time it takes a compound to kick in is basically the time it takes for enough of it to build up to cause shutdown. If I'm already suppressed from the UD, the 5A would start working immediately?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as they are keep able (with proper PCT and diet if course) I'm good. From what I hear, UD is fairly wet so 5alpha might be better for balance. I'm not trying to be Michael Phelps.

now, correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that the time it takes a compound to kick in is basically the time it takes for enough of it to build up to cause shutdown. If I'm already suppressed from the UD, the 5A would start working immediately?
Yes, it will work very quickly.