Spiking the Cider: An Alpha Mass Log

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to begin this log by thanking Forerunner Labs for selecting me to log their product Alpha Mass. Over the course of the next 7 weeks, I will be taking 6 capsules of Alpha Mass every day and training on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. My goal, without a doubt, is to gain as much muscle as I can, so I'll be inhaling tons of protein, and since I also run every day of the week, I'll be eating a bit more than I usually eat. Given my height/weight ratio, do you guys think 150 g/day of protein is enough, or should I shoot for closer to 200?

I have never taken any PH's or steroids before, and if my AM cycle turns out to be as much of a success as others' cycles of this product have been, I really don't see why I'd ever want to consider taking a harsh methylated product when companies like FRL/AMS offer effective, yet practically side effect-free PH's that produce serious, no-BS results.

I also want to mention that due to sustaining a labrum tear in my left shoulder (and possibly one in my right shoulder) in 2006, I have never really been able to do super-heavy powerlifter-style training, so my weight numbers on various exercises are rather (embarrassingly) low; having said that, I was planning on only posting the actual week-to-week increases in the amounts of weight I'm lifting rather than the actual weight values themselves (unless the FRL team really wants to know the raw numbers! LOL).

I took my first 3 caps of AM earlier this afternoon and will be posting "before" photos later tonight. I am EXTREMELY excited about starting this cycle. I'm definitely looking forward to breaking the 170-lb. mark on the scale; my starting weight earlier today at the gym (after running and working out back/biceps) was 162. I am already getting schoolgirl-giddy just thinking about what my "after" pictures could look like at the end of the cycle... tee hee hee hee heeeeee!

Anyways... once again, my sincere thanks to FRL and Royd the Noyd for allowing me to log their product; I hope to provide you guys with an excellent log!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Subbed. You should move this to the general anabolic or supplement forum--you'd get much more feedback.

I'm starting my own run of alpha mass here in a few weeks.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that. Good luck with your log.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote