5alpha test..reboot ursul xt

klint

klint

Awards
Can u tell me the ingrediants in reboot and ursul xt. the page i found listed both ingrediants the same ??
Also 5alpha did the beta testers suffer with lethargy with this compound. and do u need to run a cycle b.p support with it. thanks

srenfrew

Awards
Check out the forunnerlabs website , they list them. I don't have enough posts to add links

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can u tell me the ingrediants in reboot and ursul xt. the page i found listed both ingrediants the same ??
Also 5alpha did the beta testers suffer with lethargy with this compound. and do u need to run a cycle b.p support with it. thanks
Labels can be found on our site here: http://www.forerunnerlabs.com/

They are completely different though. 5-Alpha Test is a DHT prohormone, so it actually provides energy. We added Vitamin B12 to it to help even further with energy levels. Cycle support varies by user, but imo no.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Labels can be found on our site here: http://www.forerunnerlabs.com/

They are completely different though. 5-Alpha Test is a DHT prohormone, so it actually provides energy. We added Vitamin B12 to it to help even further with energy levels. Cycle support varies by user, but imo no.
what he said^^^^^^^^

klint

klint

Awards
Kool. why is it it does not need a cycle support?? 5alphatest

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kool. why is it it does not need a cycle support?? 5alphatest
Personally (and people debate this topic), any form of cycle support is best used after your prohormone. This is so your body can actually fully recover, vs. a constant up and down.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As well as debate in whether or not products like milk thistle inhibit ph effectivness and/or muscle growth to some degree.