5alpha test..reboot ursul xt

  1. New Member
    klint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    8152
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.46%

    5alpha test..reboot ursul xt


    Can u tell me the ingrediants in reboot and ursul xt. the page i found listed both ingrediants the same ??
    Also 5alpha did the beta testers suffer with lethargy with this compound. and do u need to run a cycle b.p support with it. thanks

  2. New Member
    srenfrew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    2098
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

    Check out the forunnerlabs website , they list them. I don't have enough posts to add links
  3. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    Can u tell me the ingrediants in reboot and ursul xt. the page i found listed both ingrediants the same ??
    Also 5alpha did the beta testers suffer with lethargy with this compound. and do u need to run a cycle b.p support with it. thanks
    Labels can be found on our site here: http://www.forerunnerlabs.com/

    They are completely different though. 5-Alpha Test is a DHT prohormone, so it actually provides energy. We added Vitamin B12 to it to help even further with energy levels. Cycle support varies by user, but imo no.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10701
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Labels can be found on our site here: http://www.forerunnerlabs.com/

    They are completely different though. 5-Alpha Test is a DHT prohormone, so it actually provides energy. We added Vitamin B12 to it to help even further with energy levels. Cycle support varies by user, but imo no.
    what he said^^^^^^^^
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  5. New Member
    klint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    8152
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.46%

    Kool. why is it it does not need a cycle support?? 5alphatest
  6. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    Kool. why is it it does not need a cycle support?? 5alphatest
    Personally (and people debate this topic), any form of cycle support is best used after your prohormone. This is so your body can actually fully recover, vs. a constant up and down.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  7. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    As well as debate in whether or not products like milk thistle inhibit ph effectivness and/or muscle growth to some degree.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. low test levels clomid reboot
    By king1033 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 05:15 PM
  2. How to stack Animal test & Novedex Xt?
    By Rifter123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 02:06 AM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 05:55 AM
  4. SNS Focus XT Test, Review, & Log
    By italionstallion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:33 PM
  5. rebound XT and testing..
    By predator124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 07:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in