Alpha Test solo run?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  1? lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

Alpha Test solo run?

Hello, maybe I could find out some information. I have seen charts/dosing protocols/PCT for Alphamass and Alphabulk but is there one for a solo run of Alphatest? It was said in the product promo that the beta testers ran it solo and was just curious as to how they ran it, pct etc. Thanks for any help.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp
    Hello, maybe I could find out some information. I have seen charts/dosing protocols/PCT for Alphamass and Alphabulk but is there one for a solo run of Alphatest? It was said in the product promo that the beta testers ran it solo and was just curious as to how they ran it, pct etc. Thanks for any help.
    I 2nd that also would a OTC PCT be ok with
    Alpha mass and alpha test
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%

I want to know this too.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp View Post
    The testers all ran 2 or 3 tabs per day for 20-30 days. Their feedback was very good. A couple of guys went up to 4 tabs at one point but backed down again. We haven't built a stacking chart yet, but I'll work on that.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

I'd say it works pretty damn good solo by the way...here were some highlights:

Epic (5-Alpha Test) Feedback

“Most noticeable is endurance, I can workout longer with less fatigue and the pumps are crazy.”

“I did get great endurance (some sleep issues if taken too late too mind you), excellent strength increases and more pronounced vascularity.”

-OuFinny

“the pump i am getting now is almost rediculous. painful at times. veins are present 75% of the day. basically whenever i use that muscle the veins show.”

-Littlerook

“Strength is up, veins are poppin and no side effects to speak of. Very happy so far. Looking a little leaner and it's still early.”

“Definitely getting leaner/harder. I can really see it in my forearms - the definition is getting sick! Like I mentioned earlier, a buddy at poker was like wtf with my forearms!”

“I had RIDICULOUS pumps yesterday during my workout yesterday. Never had such extreme pumps ever!”

-Stangbanger

”I have noticed a definite increase in fullness, attitude, and appetite.”

”Energy: I felt the boost from first dose. It is not a stim/caffiene sort of buzz but more of mood/motivation type of attitude. This ramps up big time when the weights get involved though. You really become aggressive.

Pump: It shined here as well. Aside from having that full feeling pretty much all day. During your workout things just blow up. I have a home gym that will never have a mirror in it and I found myself strolling down the hall on occasion to look in the mirror. My wife was cracking her usual remarks the whole while.

Endurance: This is hard to gauge because I was rotating different pre workouts but like stated before, the attitude keeps you pounding out the reps. I brought some DC sets into my routine and had no problem moving up in weight or reps each workout.

Body Transformation:I ran this on basically a cutting diet and it made things both very easy and very difficult. I leaned up with ease and this happened without any cardio. I am crazy with my nutrition and pretty much control how I look with it. This product made any drastic changes unnecessary. I basically was just carb cycling and kept my cals at maintenace and I just keep dropping fat. The tough part was that you are hungry as a mofo and really need the willpower to fight this. The next go around with this will be on a bulk to see how it works with surplus cals. I don't own a scale so I can't really give you a begining and end number here but the mirror is making me very happy.

Libido: This area is a touchy one because I think age becomes a factor here. I am not a spring chicken anymore and my libido has subsided greatly since rolling into my 50s. While I did feel a tad more randy during the 2ml dosing period. The bump to 3ml seemed to drop it back to regular if not a tad less.

What more can I say about this compound except: FRL please get this moving and released!! ”

-AZMIDLYF

”Yesterdays arm workout was incredible! Like I mentioned, the pump was already intense after only 2 warmup sets. I was like, WTF??!! ”

”I'm not really gaining weight, but daymn, am I gaining strength!! Every session, every day, I'm going up in strength!! This is one helluva supplement!!
    Strength - Off the friggin charts!! I don't know that I've ever taken anything that's made my strength go up so rapidly!! Big props to FRL for 5-Alpha Test!! ”

”This has to be one of the better compounds I've run in quite some time! For the strength increases I saw each week, that's just amazing. ”

-Enhanced

“All around I enjoyed the product. It added a "feel good" sensation for me when taken throughout the day.

When dosed 2x PWO (20-30min apart) it helped with aggression and overall endurance (not the cardio kind). I felt warmer and sweat more.“

-Daniel11

“It really feels like a super dosed epiandrosterone product. “

“I feel as though its really helping me stay a little drier and less bloated even with my current so-so diet. Mental focus in the gym is great. Libido is still very high. “

“This leads me to believe that 5-Alpha Test may be more potent at 4x per day than 600mg of stano “

-DevastatingDave
    ForeRunner Labs

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

In the process of putting one together. If you have any specific questions on how to map out a cycle, let us know. We'd be glad to help!

-T1

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  1? lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

Thanks for the replies what about PCT?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

We sell a product designed to do just that, called Reboot. Or there is a deal here you can check out that covers everything:

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....s-on-your.html
    ForeRunner Labs

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Check out our "Reboot" product in the link Royd provided above.

If you need additional help setting up your PCT regimen, let us know. We'd be glad to help.

-T1

Legendary

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  1? lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

Thank you again I was intending on using Reboot, I really like the profile I was just wondering if anything stronger was necessary.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

Thank you again I was intending on using Reboot, I really like the profile I was just wondering if anything stronger was necessary.
    An effective PCT regimen can be dependent upon compounds taken, dosage utilized, and duration of cycle. In this case, our "Reboot" is more than sufficient for PCT recovery.

Let us know what you think! Good luck!

-T1

Legendary

12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

The only thing I would add to reboot is a serm. And that varies depending on age, cycle length etc.

You could also add in tongkat ali, it's about the only herb worthy pct addition. But paying for quality with this one is important imo.
    ForeRunner Labs

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    The only thing I would add to reboot is a serm. And that varies depending on age, cycle length etc.

You could also add in tongkat ali, it's about the only herb worthy pct addition. But paying for quality with this one is important imo.
    I plan on running this along with some Dermacrine and Formasurge for 4 weeks. What SERM would you recomend? Nolva, Torem, Clomid? anyone over the other. I am 36 years old.
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    I plan on running this along with some Dermacrine and Formasurge for 4 weeks. What SERM would you recomend? Nolva, Torem, Clomid? anyone over the other. I am 36 years old.
    I prefer clomid. Cheap. Proven, effective as they say.
    ForeRunner Labs

15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

EPIC thread Royd..thanks for helping out.
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

Quality location for this?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.87%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Quality location for this?
    Bioforge V3 or vidatest...
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Bioforge V3 or vidatest...
    Just knowing thehuge I'd probably say bioforge is reliable. Otherwise I think NOW brand is probably decent. They are such a large company they do not cut corners usually.
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.87%

cannot go wrong with BFv3 as addition to PCT. i never tried vidatest but it looks like it is virtually the same composition.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-T and Me, Solo run
    By Grambo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 02:14 PM
  2. Etomic's axplosion [NOS-FX alpha test]
    By Etomic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:17 AM
  3. Joeflex73 takes on NOS-FX (AX Sponsored, Alpha test)
    By joeflex73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:17 AM
  4. Which test to run alongside Superdrol?
    By Bmlax22 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 09:48 AM