Alpha Mass and TRT

lboston

lboston

Awards
If I'm on TRT @100mgs week, would there be any benefit of running a cycle of alpha mass?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive always wondered babout this, liek do any anabolic type products work while on trt, like even anabeta or something like that

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes absolutely. And you don't have to worry about PCT on TRT. Also the testosterone in your system would help alleviate the lethargy that Alpha Mass can sometimes cause.

Now Alpha Bulk is a different story... It's far less useful if you are already on TRT.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'm on TRT @100mgs week, would there be any benefit of running a cycle of alpha mass?
Alpha Mass will definitely add a nice anabolic bump to your current TRT regimen. Since you don't have to worry about shutdown, the exogenous test source adds a nice base to help in mitigating lethargy and maintaining libido.

-T1

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, gets. I appreciate it. Any chance to get a hookup/ discount if I log alpha mass in the anti-aging section!? May convince other TRTers to use your product! ; )

Side note, I'm cheap..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, gets. I appreciate it. Any chance to get a hookup/ discount if I log alpha mass in the anti-aging section!? May convince other TRTers to use your product! ; )

Side note, I'm cheap..
lol PM me. We can work something out.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in the exact same boat, id love to log something along with my trt... that is for test cuz most people dont think trt and test boosters go together

lboston

lboston

Awards
Sorry to dig this tread up but how did it go?
Not a problem. I did not gain much, maybe a pound or two , in regards to size. However , it seems like strength went up a decent amount. The problem with stuff like this is that you have to take such high doses to notice much, especially If you're already taking testosterone. I wasn't going to keep putting money in it...I think I used three or four bottles alone on this cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem. I did not gain much, maybe a pound or two , in regards to size. However , it seems like strength went up a decent amount. The problem with stuff like this is that you have to take such high doses to notice much, especially If you're already taking testosterone. I wasn't going to keep putting money in it...I think I used three or four bottles alone on this cycle.
Could be that it will need to compete with testosterone for the androgen receptors. So it would require higher dosage to be as effective.