Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk Review

srenfrew

Awards
I was going to wait till the end of my 5 weeks to do the review, but I figured I would do it now with my 4 week progress then another next week at the end of 5 weeks, then at the end of PCT. Here is a little about me, my cycle and experiences so far.

Starting Weight: 170
Starting BF%: 12.5

Cycle:

Week 1 Alpha Mass - 6 caps
Week 2 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
Week 3 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
Week 4 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
Week 5 Alpha Bulk- 6 caps
Weeks 6-9 - Reboot / Ursol-XT / SNS Inhibit-P

Other supplements taken during cycle:

Orange Triad
Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore
Purus Labs Organ Shield
1g Hawthorn berry
4g fish oil
1 scoop DS Craze / 1 scoop iForce Hemavol as preworkout
1 scoop iForce Compete intra

My workout followed this schedule:

M - Chest
T - Legs
W - Back
T - Shoulders
F - Arms
S - off
S - off

Here are my stats at the end of 4[SUP]th[/SUP] week
Current Weight: 181.4
Current BF%: 13.1

My weight seemed to increase by about 3lbs per week after the first week. My blood pressure was around 125/80 the whole time with taking a pre-workout. My normal blood pressure is around 130ish/85ish.

At the end of the first 1 ½ the lethargy was killer. I felt like a zombie late in the day. It got much better after I added the Alpha Bulk. Still I had a few sluggish days, but more than like likely that was workout induced. My left breast / nipple had major sensitivity end of the first 1 ½ also, but that went away. Libido has been horrible throughout cycle, but I expected that. One of the better side effects I didn’t count on was sleep. I have never had sleep as good as during this cycle. I have used all sorts of OTC supplements such as melatonin, ZMA, HGHPro, Blue Growth, etc and nothing compared. Recovery has been awesome, usually it takes a whole week for my legs to recover, is been about ½ time now.

Strength really came on in week 3 and this last week. This past week I felt like I could lift anything! A few numbers are:

DB incline press: 85’s for 6 before, 100’s for 5 now
Angled leg press: 800 for 6 before, 860 for 6 now
Machine squat: 800 for 6 before, 850 for 8 now
Bench (always been an issue for me with my bad shoulder): 205 for 6 before 230 for 6 now
Seated cable row: 185 for 8 before, 225 for 6 now
Standing barbell military press: 115 for 8, now 140 for 6

Every other lift went up as well. So far this cycle has been everything I hoped it to be and more. Looking forward to what this last week has in store. I will updated this again at that time then at the end of PCT. I have pre-cycle lipid panel and I’ll be getting one after PCT which I will post. Didn’t get test levels check before, but I will be getting those after PCT also. I also want to get a shout out to the FRL customer service. My bottle of Alpha Mass had some busted caps and leaked all in bottle and they sent another bottle out right away.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review! Thanks for taking the time to write/post this. Hope the last week gets even better for you.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Thanks for the review there customer service is awesome the same thing happens to me keep at it bro kill the last week

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review man.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am really considering running either alpha mass or alpha bulk but not sure which to run. I need a a better understanding of the wet /dry effect they give. I am also going to stack with Androhard V3. Please explain wet or dry and why I should run one vs the other.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
SHIOT!!!!! nice review broham

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i was thinking aout running this stack for my 2nd cycle and wanted to take a break from methyls. its also a **** ton cheaper than andromass lol. you may have just convinced me.

now i read on other threads that some people claim the alpha series are underdosed and 12 pills each per day is what you should do. anyone know if theres any truth to this? its hard to find any information on their "ultra dhea."

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking aout running this stack for my 2nd cycle and wanted to take a break from methyls. its also a **** ton cheaper than andromass lol. you may have just convinced me.

now i read on other threads that some people claim the alpha series are underdosed and 12 pills each per day is what you should do. anyone know if theres any truth to this? its hard to find any information on their "ultra dhea."
We are seeing the best results when guys start at 6 caps and slowly taper up to 10 to 12 liquid caps per day by the end of their cycle. It also depends on how much you weigh?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
We are seeing the best results when guys start at 6 caps and slowly taper up to 10 to 12 liquid caps per day by the end of their cycle. It also depends on how much you weigh?
5'11 173 8% bf from bod pod. i think you mostly answered my question lol. that would require 2-3 bottles of each huh

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
You should be solid with 2 bottles. Depends how long you want to be on cycle of course.
well i was expecting 2 bottles each to begin with so ill count that as good news. and so far this would be my 2nd cycle, so im going off personal opinion not experience. but i think longer cycles (6-8weeks) as opposed to 3-4 like superdrol just sound more fun and effective. effective in the sense of keeping gains over pct

2 bottles would look something like this right? 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 for each one

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i was expecting 2 bottles each to begin with so ill count that as good news. and so far this would be my 2nd cycle, so im going off personal opinion not experience. but i think longer cycles (6-8weeks) as opposed to 3-4 like superdrol just sound more fun and effective. effective in the sense of keeping gains over pct

2 bottles would look something like this right? 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 for each one
You might run a day or two short on the last week following this outline:

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
You might run a day or two short on the last week following this outline:
ok that looks like a plan so im gonna screen shot it lol. im really leanings towards frl for my 2nd cycle, ill probly follow that layout and stack it with alphabulk following the same dosage

btw, where do you get all these frl cycle layouts from?

srenfrew

Awards
Thanks guys! It’s been a great cycle for sure. Took my last AB dose this past Tuesday and started PCT on Wednesday. I went up almost another 1lb that last week (cut my calories just a bit) so my total cycle weight gain was 12.1lbs and a gain of .5 BF% . Most of my lifts stayed the same weight as week before, but with added reps. I took bulk DAA the last week of cycle also, hoping to get a jump start on the libido. My PCT consists of:

Reboot
Ursol-XT
SNS Inhibit-P
Orange Triad
1g Hawthorn berry
4g fish oil
1.5 scoop DS Craze / 1 scoop iForce Hemavol as preworkout

Now here’s where it gets interesting. I had arms yesterday (3 days into PCT) and I absolutely killed it, I felt like a machine, everything felt really light.

Tricep pushdowns: 180 for 8 on cycle, 200 for 8 now which was the whole stack!
EX Bar cable curls: 180 for 10 on cycle, 200 for 10 now which was also the whole stack
Tricep overhead cable extensions: 130 for 10 on cycle, 140 for 10 now.

Libido is kicking back in and lethargy is gone. My goal is to keep 10lbs after PCT, which I don’t see any issues in doing so. This cycle was a complete success for me and will run it again in the future. I just need to maybe add something for libido and lethargy. Ill post my final numbers once PCT is done.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok that looks like a plan so im gonna screen shot it lol. im really leanings towards frl for my 2nd cycle, ill probly follow that layout and stack it with alphabulk following the same dosage

btw, where do you get all these frl cycle layouts from?
We make them of course!

Thanks guys! It’s been a great cycle for sure. Took my last AB dose this past Tuesday and started PCT on Wednesday. I went up almost another 1lb that last week (cut my calories just a bit) so my total cycle weight gain was 12.1lbs and a gain of .5 BF% . Most of my lifts stayed the same weight as week before, but with added reps. I took bulk DAA the last week of cycle also, hoping to get a jump start on the libido. My PCT consists of:

Reboot
Ursol-XT
SNS Inhibit-P
Orange Triad
1g Hawthorn berry
4g fish oil

Now here’s where it gets interesting. I had arms yesterday (3 days into PCT) and I absolutely killed it, I felt like a machine, everything felt really light.

EX Bar cable curls: 180 for 10 on cycle, 200 for 10 now which was also the whole stack

Libido is kicking back in and lethargy is gone. My goal is to keep 10lbs after PCT, which I don’t see any issues in doing so. This cycle was a complete success for me and will run it again in the future. I just need to maybe add something for libido and lethargy. Ill post my final numbers once PCT is done.

Nice finish. And good luck in PCT. The first week is always easy. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Thank you for taking the time to post this up! :)

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Reboot
Ursol-XT
SNS Inhibit-P
Orange Triad
1g Hawthorn berry
4g fish oil

As long as you maintain a surplus of calories during PCT, you should absolutely be able to retain those 10 hard earned pounds.

Nice work!

-T1

jayksr

jayksr

Awards
Do you split your pills up as in 3 pills, 4 times or 6 pills, twice.

lboston

lboston

Awards
This is a great review. Makes me excited to give these awesome products a try.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro..great log

srenfrew

Awards
Thanks guys! Today was last day of pct. I weighed in at 180.1 with bf at 13%. That leaves me with the 10lbs I wanted at the end of pct. I'm really happy about that! Strength has pretty much stayed the same as it was on cycle, with a few lifts going down a couple reps. Libido has been sky high! I'll have blood work done in about 30 days.

A very success cycle for me. I will be running this again, probably for 6 weeks some time in feb , I just need to maybe add something in for the libido and lethargy. Would 5 alpha test work well for that?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Today was last day of pct. I weighed in at 180.1 with bf at 13%. That leaves me with the 10lbs I wanted at the end of pct. I'm really happy about that! Strength has pretty much stayed the same as it was on cycle, with a few lifts going down a couple reps. Libido has been sky high! I'll have blood work done in about 30 days.

A very success cycle for me. I will be running this again, probably for 6 weeks some time in feb , I just need to maybe add something in for the libido and lethargy. Would 5 alpha test work well for that?
Hell yes ...nice job man

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was your diet during cycle and pct?

srenfrew

Awards
How was your diet during cycle and pct?
I ate like a horse, but not junk. Didn't count calories or anything, just went by scale, bf % and the mirror and adjusted accordingly. It was much easier to eat allot on cycle then in pct.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You use Nolva or Clomid in PCT? Curious about SERM necessity on a cycle like this and which one would be preferred.

srenfrew

Awards
You use Nolva or Clomid in PCT? Curious about SERM necessity on a cycle like this and which one would be preferred.
Nope, just used Reboot and SNS Inhibit-P. strength actually went up a bit more on pct. I loved Reboot. Libido was insane.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was going to wait till the end of my 5 weeks to do the review, but I figured I would do it now with my 4 week progress then another next week at the end of 5 weeks, then at the end of PCT. Here is a little about me, my cycle and experiences so far.

Starting Weight: 170
Starting BF%: 12.5

Cycle:

Week 1 Alpha Mass - 6 caps
Week 2 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
Week 3 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
Week 4 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
Week 5 Alpha Bulk- 6 caps
Weeks 6-9 - Reboot / Ursol-XT / SNS Inhibit-P

Other supplements taken during cycle:

Orange Triad
Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore
Purus Labs Organ Shield
1g Hawthorn berry
4g fish oil
1 scoop DS Craze / 1 scoop iForce Hemavol as preworkout

My workout followed this schedule:

M - Chest
T - Legs
W - Back
T - Shoulders
F - Arms
S - off
S - off

Here are my stats at the end of 4[SUP]th[/SUP] week
Current Weight: 181.4
Current BF%: 13.1

My weight seemed to increase by about 3lbs per week after the first week. My blood pressure was around 125/80 the whole time with taking a pre-workout. My normal blood pressure is around 130ish/85ish.

At the end of the first 1 ½ the lethargy was killer. I felt like a zombie late in the day. It got much better after I added the Alpha Bulk. Still I had a few sluggish days, but more than like likely that was workout induced. My left breast / nipple had major sensitivity end of the first 1 ½ also, but that went away. Libido has been horrible throughout cycle, but I expected that. One of the better side effects I didn’t count on was sleep. I have never had sleep as good as during this cycle. I have used all sorts of OTC supplements such as melatonin, ZMA, HGHPro, Blue Growth, etc and nothing compared. Recovery has been awesome, usually it takes a whole week for my legs to recover, is been about ½ time now.

Strength really came on in week 3 and this last week. This past week I felt like I could lift anything! A few numbers are:

DB incline press: 85’s for 6 before, 100’s for 5 now
Angled leg press: 800 for 6 before, 860 for 6 now
Machine squat: 800 for 6 before, 850 for 8 now
Bench (always been an issue for me with my bad shoulder): 205 for 6 before 230 for 6 now
Seated cable row: 185 for 8 before, 225 for 6 now
Standing barbell military press: 115 for 8, now 140 for 6

Every other lift went up as well. So far this cycle has been everything I hoped it to be and more. Looking forward to what this last week has in store. I will updated this again at that time then at the end of PCT. I have pre-cycle lipid panel and I’ll be getting one after PCT which I will post. Didn’t get test levels check before, but I will be getting those after PCT also. I also want to get a shout out to the FRL customer service. My bottle of Alpha Mass had some busted caps and leaked all in bottle and they sent another bottle out right away.
You have pre gyno condition before this stack?
Do you think the bulk set that off and trashed libido.

Always have to ramp up the dose with most products... It sux.

srenfrew

Awards
You have pre gyno condition before this stack?
Do you think the bulk set that off and trashed libido.

Always have to ramp up the dose with most products... It sux.
Nope, no pre existing gyno. Once I started bulk the tenderness went away. I would have thought adding bulk would have helped libido some. I'm going to run mass/5-alpha test next. I'm hoping the 5-alpha test will help with lethargy and libido.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm a huge fan of Torem, but in regards to Nolva and Clomid I will always choose Clomid. Which happens to be what I would run for this cycle here.

It is also what I'll be using for an upcoming SD+5 Alpha Test cycle.

srenfrew

Awards
I'm a huge fan of Torem, but in regards to Nolva and Clomid I will always choose Clomid. Which happens to be what I would run for this cycle here.

It is also what I'll be using for an upcoming SD+5 Alpha Test cycle.
What dosage / length on the SD & 5-alpha? I was thinking about running that stack in the future as well.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!! ill probably end up running msten + 5-alpha instead, but that will come way after my alpha mass / 5-alpha stack.

Msten and 5alpha would be a fun run i would imagine.

srenfrew

Awards
Bloods were taken today. Will post once results come back.

srenfrew

Awards
Lipid panel came back, all seems good except cholesterol values. One on top is from a couple months prior to cycle.

Attachments

srenfrew

Awards
Hopefully I can get those values better before feb 1, as that's when I was going to run alpha mass & 5-alpha test.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Very little, but I will be adding in more now. I'll be adding more fiber and cutting saturated fats also (I didn't think I was eating allot of saturated fats).
Well it could have been the products you were taking !? How long ago did you stop your cycle ?

Did you do any major changes in your diet since you stopped the cycle ?

srenfrew

Awards
Well it could have been the products you were taking !? How long ago did you stop your cycle ?

Did you do any major changes in your diet since you stopped the cycle ?
It's been almost 3 months. No major changes in diet except for eating at maintenance.