Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Thank Dr. FRANKENSTEIN

    lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222


  2. Bloods were taken today. Will post once results come back.

  3. Lipid panel came back, all seems good except cholesterol values. One on top is from a couple months prior to cycle.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    •   
       


  4. Interesting results. Thanks for posting.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  5. Hopefully I can get those values better before feb 1, as that's when I was going to run alpha mass & 5-alpha test.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew View Post
    Hopefully I can get those values better before feb 1, as that's when I was going to run alpha mass & 5-alpha test.
    Do you do any form of cardio?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    Do you do any form of cardio?
    Very little, but I will be adding in more now. I'll be adding more fiber and cutting saturated fats also (I didn't think I was eating allot of saturated fats).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew View Post
    Very little, but I will be adding in more now. I'll be adding more fiber and cutting saturated fats also (I didn't think I was eating allot of saturated fats).
    Well it could have been the products you were taking !? How long ago did you stop your cycle ?

    Did you do any major changes in your diet since you stopped the cycle ?
    www.musclesurf.ch www.xlnutrition.ch www.hardcoremuscle.ch www.proteincorner.ch
    Train hard but smart

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ironguru

    Well it could have been the products you were taking !? How long ago did you stop your cycle ?

    Did you do any major changes in your diet since you stopped the cycle ?
    It's been almost 3 months. No major changes in diet except for eating at maintenance.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Alpha Mass Review - 4 Weeks
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:43 PM
  2. ForeRunner Labs Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk Flash Sale!
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 09:46 AM
  3. Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk or Low Dose SD
    By srdfw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:56 PM
  4. Any Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk logs going??
    By Doublejay in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 03:00 PM
  5. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk Cycle Questions
    By murman89 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in