Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. You use Nolva or Clomid in PCT? Curious about SERM necessity on a cycle like this and which one would be preferred.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    You use Nolva or Clomid in PCT? Curious about SERM necessity on a cycle like this and which one would be preferred.
    Nope, just used Reboot and SNS Inhibit-P. strength actually went up a bit more on pct. I loved Reboot. Libido was insane.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew
    I was going to wait till the end of my 5 weeks to do the review, but I figured I would do it now with my 4 week progress then another next week at the end of 5 weeks, then at the end of PCT. Here is a little about me, my cycle and experiences so far.

Starting Weight: 170
    Starting BF%: 12.5

Cycle:

Week 1 Alpha Mass - 6 caps
    Week 2 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 3 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 4 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 5 Alpha Bulk- 6 caps
    Weeks 6-9 - Reboot / Ursol-XT / SNS Inhibit-P

Other supplements taken during cycle:

Orange Triad
    Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore
    Purus Labs Organ Shield
    1g Hawthorn berry
    4g fish oil
    1 scoop DS Craze / 1 scoop iForce Hemavol as preworkout
    1 scoop iForce Compete intra

My workout followed this schedule:

M - Chest
    T - Legs
    W - Back
    T - Shoulders
    F - Arms
    S - off
    S - off

Here are my stats at the end of 4th week
    Current Weight: 181.4
    Current BF%: 13.1

My weight seemed to increase by about 3lbs per week after the first week. My blood pressure was around 125/80 the whole time with taking a pre-workout. My normal blood pressure is around 130ish/85ish.

At the end of the first 1 Ĺ the lethargy was killer. I felt like a zombie late in the day. It got much better after I added the Alpha Bulk. Still I had a few sluggish days, but more than like likely that was workout induced. My left breast / nipple had major sensitivity end of the first 1 Ĺ also, but that went away. Libido has been horrible throughout cycle, but I expected that. One of the better side effects I didnít count on was sleep. I have never had sleep as good as during this cycle. I have used all sorts of OTC supplements such as melatonin, ZMA, HGHPro, Blue Growth, etc and nothing compared. Recovery has been awesome, usually it takes a whole week for my legs to recover, is been about Ĺ time now.

Strength really came on in week 3 and this last week. This past week I felt like I could lift anything! A few numbers are:

DB incline press: 85ís for 6 before, 100ís for 5 now
    Angled leg press: 800 for 6 before, 860 for 6 now
    Machine squat: 800 for 6 before, 850 for 8 now
    Bench (always been an issue for me with my bad shoulder): 205 for 6 before 230 for 6 now
    Seated cable row: 185 for 8 before, 225 for 6 now
    Standing barbell military press: 115 for 8, now 140 for 6

Every other lift went up as well. So far this cycle has been everything I hoped it to be and more. Looking forward to what this last week has in store. I will updated this again at that time then at the end of PCT. I have pre-cycle lipid panel and Iíll be getting one after PCT which I will post. Didnít get test levels check before, but I will be getting those after PCT also. I also want to get a shout out to the FRL customer service. My bottle of Alpha Mass had some busted caps and leaked all in bottle and they sent another bottle out right away.
    You have pre gyno condition before this stack?
    Do you think the bulk set that off and trashed libido.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

We are seeing the best results when guys start at 6 caps and slowly taper up to 10 to 12 liquid caps per day by the end of their cycle. It also depends on how much you weigh?
    Always have to ramp up the dose with most products... It sux.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

You have pre gyno condition before this stack?
    Do you think the bulk set that off and trashed libido.

Always have to ramp up the dose with most products... It sux.
    Nope, no pre existing gyno. Once I started bulk the tenderness went away. I would have thought adding bulk would have helped libido some. I'm going to run mass/5-alpha test next. I'm hoping the 5-alpha test will help with lethargy and libido.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You use Nolva or Clomid in PCT? Curious about SERM necessity on a cycle like this and which one would be preferred.

I'm a huge fan of Torem, but in regards to Nolva and Clomid I will always choose Clomid. Which happens to be what I would run for this cycle here.

It is also what I'll be using for an upcoming SD+5 Alpha Test cycle.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

I'm a huge fan of Torem, but in regards to Nolva and Clomid I will always choose Clomid. Which happens to be what I would run for this cycle here.

It is also what I'll be using for an upcoming SD+5 Alpha Test cycle.
    What dosage / length on the SD & 5-alpha? I was thinking about running that stack in the future as well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew View Post
    What dosage / length on the SD & 5-alpha? I was thinking about running that stack in the future as well.
    We do not condone the use of controlled substances. However...

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

Thank Dr. FRANKENSTEIN
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

Thanks!! ill probably end up running msten + 5-alpha instead, but that will come way after my alpha mass / 5-alpha stack.

10. Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew View Post
    Thanks!! ill probably end up running msten + 5-alpha instead, but that will come way after my alpha mass / 5-alpha stack.

Msten and 5alpha would be a fun run i would imagine.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Thank Dr. FRANKENSTEIN

lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

12. Bloods were taken today. Will post once results come back.

13. Lipid panel came back, all seems good except cholesterol values. One on top is from a couple months prior to cycle.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

14. Interesting results. Thanks for posting.
    ForeRunner Labs

15. Hopefully I can get those values better before feb 1, as that's when I was going to run alpha mass & 5-alpha test.

16. Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew View Post
    Hopefully I can get those values better before feb 1, as that's when I was going to run alpha mass & 5-alpha test.
    Do you do any form of cardio?
    ForeRunner Labs

17. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

Do you do any form of cardio?
    Very little, but I will be adding in more now. I'll be adding more fiber and cutting saturated fats also (I didn't think I was eating allot of saturated fats).

18. Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew View Post
    Very little, but I will be adding in more now. I'll be adding more fiber and cutting saturated fats also (I didn't think I was eating allot of saturated fats).
    Well it could have been the products you were taking !? How long ago did you stop your cycle ?

Did you do any major changes in your diet since you stopped the cycle ?
    www.musclesurf.ch www.xlnutrition.ch www.hardcoremuscle.ch www.proteincorner.ch
    Train hard but smart

19. Quote Originally Posted by ironguru

Well it could have been the products you were taking !? How long ago did you stop your cycle ?

Did you do any major changes in your diet since you stopped the cycle ?
    It's been almost 3 months. No major changes in diet except for eating at maintenance.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ForeRunner Labs Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk Flash Sale!
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 09:46 AM
  2. Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk or Low Dose SD
    By srdfw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:56 PM