Ab & am newbe looking for advise

Bluntphunk

Awards
As I will be running a forerunner cycle in the near future I wanted to ask a question to two. Would this just be crazy talk for my first cycle?
I'm 39 190 lbs 26% body fat. Should I cut down further or can I use these products for a recomp? My plan is to run Alphamass 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/0 and alphabulk 0/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6 for a total of 9 weeks then Reboot for 4 weeks?
Crazy talk?

Thanks in advance.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should definitely cut down a little first. YOu can get to 15% natty in only a few weeks of hard dieting.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I think you should definitely cut down a little first. YOu can get to 15% natty in only a few weeks of hard dieting.
190 lbs with a 26% bf there is no way he can lose 11% in just a couple weeks.

But I agree that you should wait and cut down maybe a couple months then get on it and actually see some big gains

Bluntphunk

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, I really appreciate your time. I will plan on cutting down further before starting, as I am in no hurry to start.
At this point I am hitting 2200 cals a day with my macros hitting aprox 40/25/35- fat/carbs/protein. Fats come from either flaxseed oil, fish oil or olive oil , almonds and almond butter. Carbs are from oatmeal, veggies, blueberries, romain lettuce and maltodextrin. Proteins come from chicken breast, flank steak, and tilapia, and protein powders.
As for exercise I'm lifting 5 days a week for aprox 45 minutes and cardio for 20 minutes (3 days low impact treadmill heart rate at 130 bpm and 3 days 20 min hiit 30 second intervals on elliptical machine) 6 days a week.
Any tips?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
190 lbs with a 26% bf there is no way he can lose 11% in just a couple weeks.

But I agree that you should wait and cut down maybe a couple months then get on it and actually see some big gains
Who said two weeks?

Thanks for the input guys, I really appreciate your time. I will plan on cutting down further before starting, as I am in no hurry to start.
At this point I am hitting 2200 cals a day with my macros hitting aprox 40/25/35- fat/carbs/protein. Fats come from either flaxseed oil, fish oil or olive oil , almonds and almond butter. Carbs are from oatmeal, veggies, blueberries, romain lettuce and maltodextrin. Proteins come from chicken breast, flank steak, and tilapia, and protein powders.
As for exercise I'm lifting 5 days a week for aprox 45 minutes and cardio for 20 minutes (3 days low impact treadmill heart rate at 130 bpm and 3 days 20 min hiit 30 second intervals on elliptical machine) 6 days a week.
Any tips?
There are a lot of ways to go about dieting. What has worked for you in the past?

Bluntphunk

Awards
Who said two weeks?

There are a lot of ways to go about dieting. What has worked for you in the past?
This macro ratio is doing fairly well for me I have been able to keep most of my lean mass and drop 7 pounds in a about a month and a half but I lowered my caloric intake to where it is now (2200 cals) but my weight loss has stalled for the past three weeks. I did add maltodextren to both before and my workouts (12 grams before and 25 after). Think this is the issue? And on another note I should probably move this descussion to the weight loss forum.
Any thoughts?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"few" weeks. 11% drop especially since only 190 lbs will take quite a while
No, not when you are starting that high. I can go from 12% to 7-8% in under 6 weeks (that's a few weeks). Doing that is a lot harder than going from 26% to 15%.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This macro ratio is doing fairly well for me I have been able to keep most of my lean mass and drop 7 pounds in a about a month and a half but I lowered my caloric intake to where it is now (2200 cals) but my weight loss has stalled for the past three weeks. I did add maltodextren to both before and my workouts (12 grams before and 25 after). Think this is the issue? And on another note I should probably move this descussion to the weight loss forum.
Any thoughts?
It would be a good question to ask in that forum. People have different opinions as you can see in this thread. 2200 cals is fairly low already. Are you using caffeine or anything?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
No, not when you are starting that high. I can go from 12% to 7-8% in under 6 weeks (that's a few weeks). Doing that is a lot harder than going from 26% to 15%.
I always thought of few as 3-4 so maybe that was just miscommunication lol. But still It will be hard in 6 weeks to drop 11 percent for most people

Bluntphunk

Awards
It would be a good question to ask in that forum. People have different opinions as you can see in this thread. 2200 cals is fairly low already. Are you using caffeine or anything?
I am taking IForce Dexaprine and Primordial Performance's Dermatherm Target topical every morning, and I also felt that my cals were fairly low but with my fat loss stalling I'm of really sure what to do. Could it just be something as smple as my body demanding homeostasis?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I plan to run either AM or AB but not sure which to run. I know it is all relative to what I am trying to achieve, but it seems the both do the same thing, except one is wet and the other is dry. Which brings me to my question, what does the wet/dry really mean. I keep thinking the wet means that you get big but look soft, while dry is get big but have that hard look. I want the hard look, I have seen big muscular guys, that look soft with no veins. I don't want to look like a sponge cake, I want more of a well baked bread look lol, if you know what I mean. I plan to stack with Androhard V3 and also with DAA. Please advise on the wet/dry and why one might be better than the other.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking IForce Dexaprine and Primordial Performance's Dermatherm Target topical every morning, and I also felt that my cals were fairly low but with my fat loss stalling I'm of really sure what to do. Could it just be something as smple as my body demanding homeostasis?
Cardio? How often do you weight train?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I plan to run either AM or AB but not sure which to run. I know it is all relative to what I am trying to achieve, but it seems the both do the same thing, except one is wet and the other is dry. Which brings me to my question, what does the wet/dry really mean. I keep thinking the wet means that you get big but look soft, while dry is get big but have that hard look. I want the hard look, I have seen big muscular guys, that look soft with no veins. I don't want to look like a sponge cake, I want more of a well baked bread look lol, if you know what I mean. I plan to stack with Androhard V3 and also with DAA. Please advise on the wet/dry and why one might be better than the other.
For your goals alpha mass is definitely the best option.

Bluntphunk

Awards
Cardio? How often do you weight train?
My exercise schegule is as follows:
Monday delts aprox and traps 35 minutes plus 30 min low impact cardio (30 min on treadmill hr @ 130 bpm)
Tuesday biceps and triceps aprox 40 min no cardio
Wednesday 30 minutes hiit on elliptical (30 sec sprints/30 sec almost no movement)
Thursday pecs aprox 25 minutes plus 30 min hiit on elliptical
Friday back aprox 40 minutes plus 30 min hiit
Saturday 30 min low impact cardio on treadmill
Sunday quads hams calves aprox 50 minutes plus 20 min low impact cardio
On weight training days I take 3 caps O.N. BCAA directly after lifting and protein shake before and after workout. Shake before has 1/4 cup ground oatmeal and glutamine post workout shake contains 12g maltodextrin and glutamine.

Good news my body started burning fat again! As of this am I'm at 189.5 pounds so things are beginning to move. Thanks for all the support!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff gang

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
wet = aromatising compound and you gain more weight on cycle due to water
dry = non aromatising, lean gains assuming your diet is in check
they both have their own set of side effects, but with dhea, you dont really need to worry about it

neither will make you look harder and vascular, only a low bf will do that. and if you cant do both, do alphamass. alphabulk is just 4-dhea alone. 4-dhea doesnt really do **** on its own but its a great compound to stack with almost any other ph. if you can though, just run both. you would have a much better cycle

and to op, dhea is a great first cycle. nothing is more mld when it comes to sides so you wont have to worry really at all about negative side effects. but ou should definately cut down to at least 15% bf before running it. if youre too fat when you start, you wont even see your gains and the cycle will just mind **** you into thinking it doesnt work

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
wet = aromatising compound and you gain more weight on cycle due to water
dry = non aromatising, lean gains assuming your diet is in check
they both have their own set of side effects, but with dhea, you dont really need to worry about it

neither will make you look harder and vascular, only a low bf will do that. and if you cant do both, do alphamass. alphabulk is just 4-dhea alone. 4-dhea doesnt really do **** on its own but its a great compound to stack with almost any other ph. if you can though, just run both. you would have a much better cycle

and to op, dhea is a great first cycle. nothing is more mld when it comes to sides so you wont have to worry really at all about negative side effects. but ou should definately cut down to at least 15% bf before running it. if youre too fat when you start, you wont even see your gains and the cycle will just mind **** you into thinking it doesnt work
Thanks for the explanation, I have decided to run AM and stack it with the NEW 5-Alpha Test.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation, I have decided to run AM and stack it with the NEW 5-Alpha Test.
Sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Contemplating this exact same stack myself.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
the only problem i have with frl is it seems way underdosed when you compare it to the androseries. it almost seems like the same price if you were to buy enough to take them at the same doses as one another. i liek how frl has 4-dhea alone though