Alpha Mass MEGA dose

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Let me first say that I am not an AMS/FRL rep and I am in no way affiliated with either company.

I bridged from a quick 3 week Mechabol cycle (75 mg) and have now been on Alpha Mass solo at 15-18 caps a day + two 1ad RDs for 15 days. I really wanted to experiment with a high dose 1-Dhea to see if I could achieve results similar to the original 1-ad, especially since a significant amount of the logs I have seen have not had stellar results.

Here are the results thus far:

Strength is incredible. I took the original 1-ad when I was a young buck, and the results are strikingly similar (though still not quite as drastic). Here's an example: on Mecha my one arm DB rows went from 100 x 8 ----> 110 x 8. After two weeks of Alpha Mass solo I went from 110 x 8 -----> 120 x 5. Across the board 5-15 lbs on lifts AFTER stopping Mecha with just Alpha.

The kicker is that this is on a caloric deficit. I started off recomping on Mecha and then transitioned into a cut once on Alpha Mass. As expected, only losing weight but surprisingly still climbing in the strength department.

The negatives: Lethargy is insane, like a sleeping bear. I literally have to drag myself into the gym somedays. I can see why people bail out on this stuff because the gains to tiredness ratio are disproportionate until week two (from my experience). I have some leftover AndroHard that I have been taking the last couple days, and it helps but will run out soon.

The other thing is the price. It is expensive to run this compound at a high dose, period. I traded for a few bottles and bought a few myself so the price wasn't too bad.

Final thoughts:
At the doses I'm running Alpha mass + 1-andro RD right now, the results are amazing. It is no doubt a contender with the methylated PHs like Hdrol in terms of strength. The best part is that the side effects are not there like they are for me with Hdrol, except for the lethargy. My BP has went down from when I was on Mecha even on this dose which is ideal for me because I am prone to high BP.

I'll probably give a final update when I'm done with this cycle, but if any one has any questions let me know.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like what I am reading.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is probably the highest dose I've seen anyone run yet. An internal guy started at 24 caps per day but quickly backed down as his strength was sky rocketing but he was getting an upset stomach on some days.

Thanks for posting.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I am down to 193 lbs right now. At the end of Mecha and beginning of Alpha I was at 200. I started countin calories in order to cut with Alpha whereas I was eating clean but a lot on Mecha.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
And y u no post on phf?
I started a Mech log on phf because I was supposed to run it a long with Antaeus Labs new BP/lipid support but due to modifications in the formula Jake had to postpone the prototypes.

I didn't expect to see the kind of results I am getting on Alpha so I thought it would be boring to log. I was just hoping that it would allow me to keep strength gains from Mecha.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I'll also add that vascularity has increased and muscle hardness is spot on. Less water in between muscles and skin. A few pimples. The super-pumped feeling from Designers like Hdrol and mechA is not there but the pumps are still good. My appetite also seems a little suppressed which is perfect for cutting lol.

Again, the real perks of this product are the strength gains followed by increased vascularity.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is probably the highest dose I've seen anyone run yet. An internal guy started at 24 caps per day but quickly backed down as his strength was sky rocketing but he was getting an upset stomach on some days.

Thanks for posting.
What was the dosing set up for this and was he doing this solo?

srenfrew

Awards
I can imagine the Lethargy with that dose being brutal. I'm dosing just 6 caps a day and a the beginning of week two, it was pretty bad. I added Alpha Bulk into the mix and that for sure helped.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your thoughts on adding the AlphaBulk in earlier?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm behind big time ;)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude can you post this at phf? I want to post it there but not if you don't want it there for some reason. I think you are well respected there and an honest opinion is very helpful.