Mass/Bulk Cycle Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Woke up with a kink in my back/neck region.. but knew I had to fight through it.

Shoulders / traps

DB Shoulder press : 60x10 , 60x10 , 60x10 , 60x10
    Overhead Press Machine : 90x8 , 90x10 , 90x12
    Cable Leaning Lat Raises : 20x12 , 20x12 , 20x12
    Cable Front Raises : 20x10 , 20x10 , 20x10
    Cable Rear Delt Flyes : 20x10 , 20x10 , 20x10
    Rear Pec Deck : 90x10 , 90x10 , 90x10
    Rope Face Pulls : 60x10 , 60x10 , 70x10 , 80x12
    Upright Row : 75x10 , 75x10 , 105x8
    Smith Machine Shrugs : 155x12 , 195x10
    Smith Machine 1 Hand Shrug (SuperSet Db Lat Raises) : 105x10 (15x15) , 105x10 (15x15)

Arc Trainer Cardio : Low Resistance Interval for 30 minutes.

Starting to gain alittle extra weight in the midsection so I am throwing in some light cardio about 3 times a week now just to keep things copacetic.
    Shoulders were tore up sore, but straight up Swole. Striations and Dips between the heads of the Delts and Traps were VERY visible, which is AWESOME for me since I am still a semi higher BF%.. I am starting to see buldges that were not there before.. Time to keep pushing on!

2. Well I have come to the conclusion that the little Kink I had was more than a kink in my back. After my workout yesterday I felt good, but was alittle sore before bed. I took some anti inflammatory and found out that didn't help. I could not sleep, due to the positions I had to lay to be comfortable. This morning I woke up in some mild pain. I am hoping it is just a strain and not something worse. I cannot afford to go to the doctors since I do not have health insurance. I will be giving it a day or two and see how I feel before I continue working.
    •   

3. Still in some pain, still tight BUT feels like it may be getting better. I had a RC tear scare and I am still hoping it is not that.. Weighed in this morning at 233.4 for a 1.4lbs gain for the week.. started week 5 dosing today and am hoping I can pick back up by wednesday, but I do not wanna rush into things.

4. Good stuff man..hope your back in action
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Good stuff man..hope your back in action
    Thanks Rig.

Took a chance today and tried my luck. I wanted to ease into it and start light and get the motions going to make sure I wouldn't make my shoulder worse. Still tightness in my rear deltoid area and I do not have full forward and backward tilt of my head without pain. I am still getting an odd sensation around my elbow and forearm; sort of like an exhaustion feel. Anyway, I started off with a 15 minute walk on the treadmill to get some blood pumping. I figured since I was able to put up 90Lbs on the Incline DB press the other day I would start at 30Lbs, light right? Oh boy was I wrong. I can definitely feel the difference of having nothing backing the chest up. Right arm felt perfectly fine, Left on the other hand could barely get the DB half way up. So I dropped the weights down to 15 and started from there. First 2 reps were rough but started to feel alittle stronger. I was able to do 15 reps on 15Lbs, 20Lbs, 25Lbs and then got out 10 on 30Lbs. Problem is, I could not get my arm to fully lockout. After this I went to chest height crossovers. On 10Lbs I was able to knock out 3 sets of 12 but found my outer pec near my shoulder tiring out by the end of the sets. Tried my luck on Tricep pushdowns, @40Lbs, and noticed the same thing as the DB presses. Had trouble locking my left elbow out for the full extension of the Tricep. Hopefully this is just something I will need to get my body used to doing again.

Gonna try my luck with Biceps tomorrow, Those motions do not seem to bother me so I should be fine. I think it might be best to skip shoulder and trap workouts until next week.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BMStricklin View Post
    Thanks Rig.

Took a chance today and tried my luck. I wanted to ease into it and start light and get the motions going to make sure I wouldn't make my shoulder worse. Still tightness in my rear deltoid area and I do not have full forward and backward tilt of my head without pain. I am still getting an odd sensation around my elbow and forearm; sort of like an exhaustion feel. Anyway, I started off with a 15 minute walk on the treadmill to get some blood pumping. I figured since I was able to put up 90Lbs on the Incline DB press the other day I would start at 30Lbs, light right? Oh boy was I wrong. I can definitely feel the difference of having nothing backing the chest up. Right arm felt perfectly fine, Left on the other hand could barely get the DB half way up. So I dropped the weights down to 15 and started from there. First 2 reps were rough but started to feel alittle stronger. I was able to do 15 reps on 15Lbs, 20Lbs, 25Lbs and then got out 10 on 30Lbs. Problem is, I could not get my arm to fully lockout. After this I went to chest height crossovers. On 10Lbs I was able to knock out 3 sets of 12 but found my outer pec near my shoulder tiring out by the end of the sets. Tried my luck on Tricep pushdowns, @40Lbs, and noticed the same thing as the DB presses. Had trouble locking my left elbow out for the full extension of the Tricep. Hopefully this is just something I will need to get my body used to doing again.

Gonna try my luck with Biceps tomorrow, Those motions do not seem to bother me so I should be fine. I think it might be best to skip shoulder and trap workouts until next week.
    Atta boy...come back nice and easy..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

7. Been an Odd weekend for sure with everything going on. Weighed in this morning at 233.2 .. So technically a loss of .2 Lbs, but with my issue I am not too worried about it. Went into the basement today and threw around some Bicep work. Felt really good and my shoulder seems to be clearing up. I can almost rule out a RC tear, as I have 100% movement without pain. The tightness now resides on my shoulder blade area and over to my spine, BUT it is nowhere near as bad as it was.

Wide Grip Barbell Curls : 65x10 , 65x10 , 65x10 , 65x10
    Narrow Reverse Grip Curls : 45x10 , 45x10 , 45x10
    Hammer Curls : 20x10 , 20x10 , 20x10
    Drag Curls : 45x10 , 45x10 , 45x10

Definitely could have went heavier but wanted to make sure I am getting a good burn but not putting too much stress on them right away. All in all im getting back in the groove

8. So, Yesterday I decided that I was just going to start my PCT. I wanted to go a 7th week, but I want to save what pills I have left for my next cycle. This injury is still nagging and I fail horribly on Push Movements. I can lock my elbow out without weight, but the minute I try to push weight I just cant get it to go. Tricep Pushdowns and DB Presses felt so lame and I feel like I would only be working one side more than the other. As much as I wanted to finish this out, I just can't see wasting anymore pills. For the first 4 weeks I had seen numerous gains in strength and endurance, a new aggressive attitude and even alittle bit of growth.

Overall I liked what these products did for me. Alittle bit of Lethargy, but no real Libido issues. I will definitely be giving FRL another run!
    Also wanna Thank Royd for all the help he gave me. I was alittle bit of a pain in the ass with questions, but by far one of the best Reps I have ever dealt with!

9. Lol it was no problem. Heal up and get back after it. Thanks for logging.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

10. Definitely the goal, and no problem for the log, wish i could have keep it going better.. lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking Cycle: Stak+Test or IDS Mass Tabs
    By FreeDiver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:03 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:23 AM
  3. What's the best Bulking/Mass PH CYCLE?
    By OV33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 12:49 PM
  4. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:33 PM