TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
About time i got it done first :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This looks bad ass guys. Royd, do you think it is safe to recommend running the stack (@ 6 week 6 caps a day Mass+bulk) with just Reboot as PCT for 6 weeks? Or do you think it is better to play it safe with Clomid+Reboot?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks bad ass guys. Royd, do you think it is safe to recommend running the stack (@ 6 week 6 caps a day Mass+bulk) with just Reboot as PCT for 6 weeks? Or do you think it is better to play it safe with Clomid+Reboot?
I think it depends on factors such as your age (younger tend to recover easier), previous cycle experience (experience helps obviously). But for the most part it's safe, but I recommend having a serm on hand at least. I'm more for hitting PCT hard and heavy and recovering as quickly as possible so you are never in a position where you are suppressed. This ensures you can keep making gains, and don't lose any gains you achieved on cycle.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw I think our graphics/image design guy really did great on this. That is Derik Farnsworth "The Freak" on the cover.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on factors such as your age (younger tend to recover easier), previous cycle experience (experience helps obviously). But for the most part it's safe, but I recommend having a serm on hand at least. I'm more for hitting PCT hard and heavy and recovering as quickly as possible so you are never in a position where you are suppressed. This ensures you can keep making gains, and don't lose any gains you achieved on cycle.
Now he tells me :) yk

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We agree on this completely. I like the fact you even went all the way to sketch out Cycle Outlines with Proper Clomid+Reboot dosages :) This goes above and beyond what many PH company's reps do! Great job Royd!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
We agree on this completely. I like the fact you even went all the way to sketch out Cycle Outlines with Proper Clomid+Reboot dosages :) This goes above and beyond what many PH company's reps do! Great job Royd!
Hey WTF..what about me? ... Yeah Royd is our man indeed..he just bitch slaps me around

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey WTF..what about me? ... Yeah Royd is our man indeed..he just bitch slaps me around
Haha you are awesome and fun to read on Facebook too Rigatoni!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Haha you are awesome and fun to read on Facebook too Rigatoni!
Thanks Mang..i will be in Dallas Texas next month Europa show

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks Mang..i will be in Dallas Texas next month Europa show
Dude!! I wanna go to the Dallas show so bad! I even got a plan on getting there driving with some guys at the gym! If I get to go I'll shoot yah a PM bro!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
any ideas on pricing?? was about to order all three of these until i saw this lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Dude!! I wanna go to the Dallas show so bad! I even got a plan on getting there driving with some guys at the gym! If I get to go I'll shoot yah a PM bro!
any ideas on pricing?? was about to order all three of these until i saw this lol
Yeah bro I will be there but no ams frl booth this year ..but watching Derik on stage and I'm helping a close friend work a booth for him

No price set yet gang few weeks before I get that info

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Awesome - FRL has some excellent products and one of the best packaging. I actually felt bad ripping open my Mass/Bulk boxes.

jackswift

Awards
Celoroza mentioned dossage guidlines for reboot + clomid that Royd put together? I am in the midst of an 8 week mass/bulk cycle and will be using clomid in pct alongside Reboot. This will be my first pct and would really appreciate this info. Where can these guidlines be found? Thanks!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celoroza mentioned dossage guidlines for reboot + clomid that Royd put together? I am in the midst of an 8 week mass/bulk cycle and will be using clomid in pct alongside Reboot. This will be my first pct and would really appreciate this info. Where can these guidlines be found? Thanks!
First 2 weeks only clomid, next 2 Clomid+reboot at 8 caps a day and then you just tapper out of Reboot for another 2-3 weeks depending on dosage

jackswift

Awards
That helps a lot, thanks! I already have a couple bottles of Re-boot and the Clomid is on the way. For an eight week (4 bottles) cycle of Mass/bulk would you guys stick to this PCT or are higher doses of Clomid or Re-boot needed? Also I was gonna add UR Spray into my cycle through weeks 4-8 and use Reveristol spray as part of my PCT as well. Any feedback/criticism etc. is welcome.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That helps a lot, thanks! I already have a couple bottles of Re-boot and the Clomid is on the way. For an eight week (4 bottles) cycle of Mass/bulk would you guys stick to this PCT or are higher doses of Clomid or Re-boot needed? Also I was gonna add UR Spray into my cycle through weeks 4-8 and use Reveristol spray as part of my PCT as well. Any feedback/criticism etc. is welcome.
I don't think you need to adjust the doses at all even if you extend it to 8 weeks. UR Spray on cycle is a great idea... And resveratrol in PCT is as well.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have i overseen something? why are you now recommending running AB/AM for 6 weeks and before for 5 weeks? i mean i like the idea of 6 weeks more but how would the amount of caps in one bottle of each suffice on extension of the cycle to 6 weeks? from my understanding the size of the bottles in the kit is the same? or am i completely wrong here?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have i overseen something? why are you now recommending running AB/AM for 6 weeks and before for 5 weeks? i mean i like the idea of 6 weeks more but how would the amount of caps in one bottle of each suffice on extension of the cycle to 6 weeks? from my understanding the size of the bottles in the kit is the same? or am i completely wrong here?
You are correct...that stacking chart needs corrected to 5 weeks. Each bottle lasts 4 weeks.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
You are correct...that stacking chart needs corrected to 5 weeks. Each bottle lasts 4 weeks.
Noticed that too but didn't want to mention incase I come across as an annoying/perfectionist :) Looking forward to picking up an Alpha Kit at some point.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw I think our graphics/image design guy really did great on this. That is Derik Farnsworth "The Freak" on the cover.
The presentation is top notch.

Get on this sale, guys!

-T1

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yo AM peeps.i just got wind of a special BigRigatoni deal for Alpha Kit with some free extra goodies starting tomorrow :O ) Who wants in?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yo AM peeps.i just got wind of a special BigRigatoni deal for Alpha Kit with some free extra goodies starting tomorrow :O ) Who wants in?
What's the deal? :D

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna want to jump on this ONE DAY deal #EPICSAVE$$$$

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I will let u all know when and just PM me

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
One day promo kit up and running ..more info PM ME

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Did anybody jump on this sick low deal?

chimbe14

Awards
Did anybody jump on this sick low deal?
Sure did. Got it a couple days ago but waiting until the for the first week of Nov to start the stack. I read a post where someone was taking 15 - 18 caps of Alpha Mass a day because he wanted to experiment with high doses of 1-DHEA (he was also taking two 1ad RDs for 15 days). He said results were amazing. Because of this I was thinking about "doubling the stack" for this upcoming cycle. Dosage would be 6/8/10/10/8/6, I would start and end AM/AB at the same time. What are your thoughts on this and would Reboot for PCT be enough or would I need a SERM?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure did. Got it a couple days ago but waiting until the for the first week of Nov to start the stack. I read a post where someone was taking 15 - 18 caps of Alpha Mass a day because he wanted to experiment with high doses of 1-DHEA (he was also taking two 1ad RDs for 15 days). He said results were amazing. Because of this I was thinking about "doubling the stack" for this upcoming cycle. Dosage would be 6/8/10/10/8/6, I would start and end AM/AB at the same time. What are your thoughts on this and would Reboot for PCT be enough or would I need a SERM?
I would plan it so the dose tapers up. Not up and then back down again. If you do megadose it I would still recommend a serm with Reboot.

chimbe14

Awards
I would plan it so the dose tapers up. Not up and then back down again. If you do megadose it I would still recommend a serm with Reboot.
Thanks. I was thinking about it a couple days ago and decided that to dose it at 6/8/10/12/12 if i were to megadose but I'll save it for next time, i decided to run a normal cycle this time.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into getting into something likes this or what AMS has with their other stacks. From what I've been reading, most opinions agree that at least 8 weeks is necessary to get the full effects. However, it also seems to me that SERM's are required when running for that amount of time. That in turns raises up more questions about obtaining SERM's.

My question is: if dosing at the recommended levels (for either this stak or the ones AMS offers), is a SERM necessary if running for more than 4 weeks?

Thanks for any and all advice, tips, links you can all offer.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into getting into something likes this or what AMS has with their other stacks. From what I've been reading, most opinions agree that at least 8 weeks is necessary to get the full effects. However, it also seems to me that SERM's are required when running for that amount of time. That in turns raises up more questions about obtaining SERM's.

My question is: if dosing at the recommended levels (for either this stak or the ones AMS offers), is a SERM necessary if running for more than 4 weeks?

Thanks for any and all advice, tips, links you can all offer.
Serms are very debatable bro, every person is different and will be effected and recover differently. Most will be fine using a OTC pct for this cycle. Incorporation of a serm is more of a measure to guarantee proper recovery to maintain ur gains and get back to normal ASAP. I always use a serm an recommend using one for this reason, better to be on the safe side then risk a crappy recovery that ends up costin you all of your gains. But like I said most would be ok here with OTC, so it's more on you to do the research and make the decision you feel comfortable with, since in the end it is your body.

RaZoBSkItZ

Awards
sorry to piggy back on an old post, but this custom cyle, clomid EOD= end of day or every other day?

trgeorge

Awards
Do not buy!

Absolutly worthless product, me and a friend bought the alpha lab kit hoping for a boost in the gym but got nothing what so ever. I have used Andomass and definetly noticed strenght and some weight gain but alpha mass stacked with alpha bulk did nothing what so ever, dont waste your money! I have been training for more than 4 years and so has my friend so it was not because of diet or improper training.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Absolutly worthless product, me and a friend bought the alpha lab kit hoping for a boost in the gym but got nothing what so ever. I have used Andomass and definetly noticed strenght and some weight gain but alpha mass stacked with alpha bulk did nothing what so ever, dont waste your money! I have been training for more than 4 years and so has my friend so it was not because of diet or improper training.
170lbs?! Really ? :p If you're only 170lbs after 4 year the I would question your diet and training possibly. How much did you gain on andromass? Weight and strength gains.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
You must be a non responder.. I have been working out for over 20-years.. I have taken AAS PH etc. I gained a solid 8 lbs in only 4 weeks with AM and AB. I don't think these producs are that bad :)

I will buy again ! :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Strong first post
My thoughts exactly.

I have never run a PH/DS, but these are interesting to me. I am definitely thinking about buying 2 kits and going for it. Is it worth going over 2 servings per day?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts exactly.

I have never run a PH/DS, but these are interesting to me. I am definitely thinking about buying 2 kits and going for it. Is it worth going over 2 servings per day?
It depends on a few factors:

Age (younger guys need a higher dose)
Weight (lighter guys don't need a high dose)
Experience/expectations - If you run trenbolone acetate every cycle this probably isn't for you lol