Alpha Lab Kit

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I've been looking into getting into something likes this or what AMS has with their other stacks. From what I've been reading, most opinions agree that at least 8 weeks is necessary to get the full effects. However, it also seems to me that SERM's are required when running for that amount of time. That in turns raises up more questions about obtaining SERM's.

    My question is: if dosing at the recommended levels (for either this stak or the ones AMS offers), is a SERM necessary if running for more than 4 weeks?

    Thanks for any and all advice, tips, links you can all offer.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've been looking into getting into something likes this or what AMS has with their other stacks. From what I've been reading, most opinions agree that at least 8 weeks is necessary to get the full effects. However, it also seems to me that SERM's are required when running for that amount of time. That in turns raises up more questions about obtaining SERM's.

    My question is: if dosing at the recommended levels (for either this stak or the ones AMS offers), is a SERM necessary if running for more than 4 weeks?

    Thanks for any and all advice, tips, links you can all offer.
    Serms are very debatable bro, every person is different and will be effected and recover differently. Most will be fine using a OTC pct for this cycle. Incorporation of a serm is more of a measure to guarantee proper recovery to maintain ur gains and get back to normal ASAP. I always use a serm an recommend using one for this reason, better to be on the safe side then risk a crappy recovery that ends up costin you all of your gains. But like I said most would be ok here with OTC, so it's more on you to do the research and make the decision you feel comfortable with, since in the end it is your body.

  3. sorry to piggy back on an old post, but this custom cyle, clomid EOD= end of day or every other day?
    •   
       


  4. Every other day
  5. Do not buy!


    Absolutly worthless product, me and a friend bought the alpha lab kit hoping for a boost in the gym but got nothing what so ever. I have used Andomass and definetly noticed strenght and some weight gain but alpha mass stacked with alpha bulk did nothing what so ever, dont waste your money! I have been training for more than 4 years and so has my friend so it was not because of diet or improper training.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by trgeorge View Post
    Absolutly worthless product, me and a friend bought the alpha lab kit hoping for a boost in the gym but got nothing what so ever. I have used Andomass and definetly noticed strenght and some weight gain but alpha mass stacked with alpha bulk did nothing what so ever, dont waste your money! I have been training for more than 4 years and so has my friend so it was not because of diet or improper training.
    170lbs?! Really ? :-P If you're only 170lbs after 4 year the I would question your diet and training possibly. How much did you gain on andromass? Weight and strength gains.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by trgeorge View Post
    Absolutly worthless product, me and a friend bought the alpha lab kit hoping for a boost in the gym but got nothing what so ever. I have used Andomass and definetly noticed strenght and some weight gain but alpha mass stacked with alpha bulk did nothing what so ever, dont waste your money! I have been training for more than 4 years and so has my friend so it was not because of diet or improper training.
    You must be a non responder.. I have been working out for over 20-years.. I have taken AAS PH etc. I gained a solid 8 lbs in only 4 weeks with AM and AB. I don't think these producs are that bad :-)

    I will buy again ! :-)
    www.musclesurf.ch www.xlnutrition.ch www.hardcoremuscle.ch www.proteincorner.ch
    Train hard but smart
  8. Alpha Lab Kit


    Strong first post
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Strong first post
    My thoughts exactly.

    I have never run a PH/DS, but these are interesting to me. I am definitely thinking about buying 2 kits and going for it. Is it worth going over 2 servings per day?
  10. Alpha Lab Kit


    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

    I have never run a PH/DS, but these are interesting to me. I am definitely thinking about buying 2 kits and going for it. Is it worth going over 2 servings per day?
    It depends on a few factors:

    Age (younger guys need a higher dose)
    Weight (lighter guys don't need a high dose)
    Experience/expectations - If you run trenbolone acetate every cycle this probably isn't for you lol
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It depends on a few factors:

    Age (younger guys need a higher dose)
    Weight (lighter guys don't need a high dose)
    Experience/expectations - If you run trenbolone acetate every cycle this probably isn't for you lol
    I am 185 right now at around 9% BF. Cutting at the moment down do 7-8%, at which point I was thinking about running this. Hopefully a sale pops up for the kit. I would snag 3 of them.

  12. Hope it's ok to jump in, I'm currently running 2 lab kits myself but also have a bottle of 5 alpha. Was wondering it it would be worth adding that into the stack. And if so, when ? Maybe for the last four weeks at 3 a day ?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Thorn
    Hope it's ok to jump in, I'm currently running 2 lab kits myself but also have a bottle of 5 alpha. Was wondering it it would be worth adding that into the stack. And if so, when ? Maybe for the last four weeks at 3 a day ?
    If you wanted to throw it in I would do just like you mentioned. Last 4 wks at 3/day.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  14. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I am 185 right now at around 9% BF. Cutting at the moment down do 7-8%, at which point I was thinking about running this. Hopefully a sale pops up for the kit. I would snag 3 of them.
    Arnold Sale?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

    If you wanted to throw it in I would do just like you mentioned. Last 4 wks at 3/day.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thanks. I have Nolva and the Reboot for PCT so will do that with the 5alpha

  16. Same post twice?




    Ok so I'm only 19, and based on the studying I've done I shouldn't do anything besides eat and use basic supplements, but I'm looking for an extra boost, I'm 173- 175 at 11% bf and I have my diet in check, 200 gs protein, 100 gs carbs, 50 gs fat, and I have 2 high carb days a week, sat. And sun. Which I hit Atleast 200 pro. And the rest I don't watch, should I even touch pro hormones/ or the real thing, which I'm considering, or stay natty for the next 3 - 5 years... If i go pro hormone I think the first I will try is this stack... So I would like some responses, I've been lifting on an off since 14 and, was an " early bloomer " (had armpit hair at 9) if that matters, it makes sense to me because I figure my test will start to drop off sooner than most people. I would like some responses please.
    My Training log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254235-zcols-log.html
    My trest/dmz cycle log-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262002-trest-dmz-gains.html

  17. And if you want my lifting routine I can give that as well, but I won't take the time ton lost the while thing if no one responds
    My Training log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254235-zcols-log.html
    My trest/dmz cycle log-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262002-trest-dmz-gains.html

  18. EDIT * to post
    My Training log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254235-zcols-log.html
    My trest/dmz cycle log-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262002-trest-dmz-gains.html

  19. Btw the only supps I'm taking besides my staple stuff( whey, fish oil, multi, bcaas) are og jack3d and I started versa last friday( already seeing results from versa)
    My Training log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254235-zcols-log.html
    My trest/dmz cycle log-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262002-trest-dmz-gains.html

  20. Bump since in still up, someone respond.
    My Training log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254235-zcols-log.html
    My trest/dmz cycle log-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262002-trest-dmz-gains.html
  21. Alpha Lab Kit


    I wouldn't suggest using prohormones at age 19.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  22. Even if the ultimate goal is beyond natty potential? With proper pct it would still screw me for life?
    My Training log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254235-zcols-log.html
    My trest/dmz cycle log-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/262002-trest-dmz-gains.html

  23. Does anyone have any opinions of stacking alpha lab kit with 1 androsterone chrome rde? I was thinking 4 pills of alpha mass and alpha bulk a day, with 1 pill of 1-andro rde a day for six weeks. Towards the end of the cycle I might add in a second pill of 1 andro rde.
    Reboot and nolva if necessary for pct. Any opinions?
  24. Alpha Lab Kit


    Quote Originally Posted by boomhauer View Post
    Does anyone have any opinions of stacking alpha lab kit with 1 androsterone chrome rde? I was thinking 4 pills of alpha mass and alpha bulk a day, with 1 pill of 1-andro rde a day for six weeks. Towards the end of the cycle I might add in a second pill of 1 andro rde.
    Reboot and nolva if necessary for pct. Any opinions?
    Adding in more 1-DHEA never hurts. :-)
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  25. Alpha Lab Kit


    Definitely want to give the alpha mass/bulk stack a try. I've been training all natural for the last five years and this seems like a good first cycle. Anyone know of any deals on the kits right now?

  26. It is getting more difficult not to start this up. Snagged a couple of kits. Probably pick one more up and log it.

  27. You guys can hit me up if you need the best deal.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  28. PM sent

  29. Royd tried to pm you but I'm sure if I can send them yet

  30. I've been seeing some great gains with my natty supps and am slowly making my way up to PH. Not going to do it until i plateau, but im liking all the great feedback for this stack! great job forerunner ill be watching
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassPlexx by Alpha Labs--need help/suggestions
    By maxpowerman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 04:01 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. gen labs alpha drive
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 12:37 PM
  4. Extreme Labs Alpha-Ester Depot??
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:17 PM
Log in
Log in