Alpha Mass/Bulk log - first time Ph user

jackswift

Awards
Hey guys,

This will be my first of several posts chronicling my use of Alpha Mass and Alpha Bulk. I have two bottles of each and will be following the cycle plan created by Royd the Noyd. This is the same cycle he built earlier for another gentleman requesting a cycle built around two bottles of each. This is my first time using any PH of any kind. The closest thing to a PH I've used was the Prototype Nutrition 11-kt/7-spray. I am anxious to begin my journey and my first workout on cycle will be this evening, can't wait. After my workout I will be hitting the grocery store to stock up good eats. I definitely believe proper nutrition and rest are the most important things for any athlete.

I am 30 years old, 5'9 and 166lbs with body fat roughly around 10% (I think). I hope to have this accurately taken in the next week or so. I train Brazillian Jiu Jitsu 6 days a week and lift 5 or 6 days a week. I also get out on the mountain bike occasionally for 2-4 hours in substitution of a gym workout. I will be following a simple weight routine and also mixing in some kettle bell training and HIIT training as I please. I am a gym rat, to say the least.

I have a very clean diet and have for some time now. I eat tons of eggs, chicken, veggies etc. It certainly helps that I love to cook when time allows. I will not be weighing portions food, adding up every calorie, gram of fat etc., however, I will be very strict when it come to meal choices and making sure I am getting plenty of nutrients and enough protein while staying away from processed foods, sugary foods, breads excess carbs etc.

My goals with this is cycle is to put on muscle while loosing a little bit of body fat, duh. I am also hoping to see improved recovery between workouts. I tend to over train.......often. I am competing at a high level with my jiu jitsu and I know of many, many competitors that use AAS products to help cram in multiple workouts a day leading up to competition. I have also seen their muscle growth happen at a very rapid pace. I put in more work then most and hope to reap the rewards!

As I go through my journey I would love to hear from others, especially the experienced ones, chiming in with advice and constructive criticism. Also, Royd is the man for being so helpful and offering up so much great info. I have spent the last several months or so researching which products to use and how best to use them before beginning. Here we go......

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and kill it!

jackswift

Awards
Thanks for the support guys!

I took my first dose yesterday morning and started with just two capsules in AM and two in the PM. I am following SCSorpio's cycle built by Royd which calls for three capsules AM & PM but I wanted to make sure these sat well with my stomach. Since I felt great all day, I will now be taking the full dosage at 3 caps. I made sure to take my dose with food and made sure I ate enough fat as well. My typical breakfast is either three eggs, a little avocado, oatmeal with coconut oil in it and espresso or a smoothie with Alive (powdered green supplement/multi V), milk & bannanas. At night my meals usually consist of some type of salad with spinach, kale, cruciferous veggies with either steak or chicken. I will also add something like a spoonful of peanut butter with dose to make sure I'm getting enough fat.

I am following a workout provided by USP Labs but with additional workouts mixed in. Again, I have a tendency to over train slightly, but oh well. I will listen to my body and back off if need be.

last nights workout:
warm-up was 5min slow jog treadmill and then 5 min moderate pace on concept rower
superset of squats/bent over row 4x12 and repeat
dumbell curls 4x12
superset of Bulgarian split squats/lat pull downs 4x12 and repeat
straight are pull downs 4x12
finished with 7 min high intensity on stair climber.

Today is cardio which will consist of unweighted GPP and low weight kettlebell swings. Tonight I traain and teach Jiu Jitsu, YEEEEEESSSSS!

jackswift

Awards
Hey fellows,

Took three caps this morning with breakfast (eggs with avocado and oatmeal with coconut oil and a sh*t load of espresso mmmmmmmmm.) I did my cardio routine and then off to work. I will be teaching and training jiu jistu for a couple of hours tonight, so no weights today. I have had a sense of euphoria today but probably just from my workout this morning as they usually do that. Additionally I swear I already feel a higher body temp as others have mentioned but this may just be placebo effect.

I started following a workout routine provided by USP labs that I will be adhering too and adding on some kettlebell work, HIIT, and additional cardio (I'm an avid MTB biker).

I would really appreciate hearing what some of you guys have to say about what supps I should or shouldn't take on cycle, or does it matter much? currently I am using a pre-workout, either xtinguisher, 1mr, or Jack3d, AMS BCAA, Beta Alinine and Pro Fuel (3to1 carb protein mix) post workout. I am also thinking about adding some creatine as well. Anything missing?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBigRigatoni in for follow of mass f-in gains MOFO ..kill it

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
def in..looking into these two for awhile now. What exactly is the difference between the two? I can't seem to figure it out. Aren't they both dhea products?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def in..looking into these two for awhile now. What exactly is the difference between the two? I can't seem to figure it out. Aren't they both dhea products?
Answered your question in your M1D thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see what this combo can do!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey fellows,

Took three caps this morning with breakfast (eggs with avocado and oatmeal with coconut oil and a sh*t load of espresso mmmmmmmmm.) I did my cardio routine and then off to work. I will be teaching and training jiu jistu for a couple of hours tonight, so no weights today. I have had a sense of euphoria today but probably just from my workout this morning as they usually do that. Additionally I swear I already feel a higher body temp as others have mentioned but this may just be placebo effect.

I started following a workout routine provided by USP labs that I will be adhering too and adding on some kettlebell work, HIIT, and additional cardio (I'm an avid MTB biker).

I would really appreciate hearing what some of you guys have to say about what supps I should or shouldn't take on cycle, or does it matter much? currently I am using a pre-workout, either xtinguisher, 1mr, or Jack3d, AMS BCAA, Beta Alinine and Pro Fuel (3to1 carb protein mix) post workout. I am also thinking about adding some creatine as well. Anything missing?
Back in my younger days I use to MTB competitively. Was fun stuff. I don't have the lungs for it anymore lol.

ON cycle - Pre-workout is fine. If it's loaded with stimulants it can increase blood pressure so don't over due it. BCAA's...always good. Beta alanine....always good on cycle. The protein is fine, and adding creatine is fine as well.

jackswift

Awards
Thanks for the info Royd. I am currently taking BA, creatine, an occasional PW like 1mr or C4, but trying to cut back as I am a coffee, Red Bull, Go Fast junkie. Aside from that vice I live and eat very clean. Of course I am also taking plenty of fish oil as well. Currently I am 11 days in and taking six caps Mass and six caps Bulk daily.

Anyways, I have been sticking to my workouts which consist of lifting 4-5 days a week (lotsa super sets!) and plenty of cardio 5 days a week. I have only gained a pound or two but I have also leaned out a little bit as well. I am hoping to see continual gains here over the next few weeks.

Gains haven't been very noticeable yet the good news is side effects have been non-existent! I was a little worried about sides at first so this is a very nice suprise. I am going to kick up my training, in terms of intensity and length of each session over the next few weeks and see if that yields more results.

What are your guys feelings on an AI type products while on cycle? The reason I ask is, I've been reading 4-DHEA in larger quantity tends to convert to estrogen. Would it be wise to add Erase or Formeron gel or something during the last week or so when Bulk is at 10 and 12 caps a day? Thanks in advance for your time, info and patience with a complete noob :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the conversion of 4-dhea to dion is in fact the thing that makes me worry a bit because im very gyno prone. would it be better than to run erase or an other ai (at which dosage?) along with mass/bulk or do you think in my case i should better stick to 5-alpha test as replacement for bulk?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump

jackswift

Awards
Hey guys, sorry it's been so long but not ton to report. My weight is up about 3 pounds and I have lost a bit of body fat. Strength has been up a bit and vascularity is definitely up. I feel these products have helped me push through my plateau but I am definitely not seeing very big gains so far. As of today I end week three of eight, so I still have a ways to go and maybe the gains will increase as my dosages goes up. Tomorrow I bump up Mass to eight caps a day and continue to maintain Bulk at six. What I am not sure on though is if I should start a bottle of UR spray tomorrow or wait another week. I have been curious on whether or not there is another PH or supp that I could add at this point in my cycle that would increase gains while keeping sides low, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Hey jack.from what you are saying you have lost body fat..any idea how much..lets say 1% on 165 thats 1.6 pounds..approx.. and you have added 3 pounds to your weight, that is looking like over 4 pounds in 3 weeks that should have you heading toward the 10 pound mark in 8 weeks
Sounds like your having a solid cycle so far ..keep up the the good work..congrats on the gains.

jackswift

Awards
yeah, no doubt Dougie, it will add up! It is easy to get in that mindset where you expect to see noticeable gains in the mirror over night, but that is not realistic. I will be super, super stoked if I come out of this cycle up ten solid pounds. Also, I haven't experienced any real noticeable sides, no hair shedding, hyper tension, lethargy, bloating, etc., so my expectations have been far exceeded in that department.

I have been planning my PCT and so far and it will pretty much match the one that Royd posted under the lab kit thread (Clomid and re-boot). At the time of PCT I will also use Toco-8, resveratol spray and d3 vitamin. I was thinking about mixing in either Athletix Licogenix (Broussonetia
Papyrifera extract) or Titanium XL (fenugreek) into the PCT mix. This might be excessive!

Thanks for the feedback and support guys. Now time to hit the gym, can't wait, it's deadlift day!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't need Licogenix with ReBoot already there. TitaniumXL also has I3C in it which is another AI. What you have is already a fairly promising PCT set up.

jackswift

Awards
Hey guys,

I am still slowly growing. I have been weighing in at 170.0-170.5 the last few mornings. So far I am up four pounds with some noticeable fat loss (I think I might have broken into single digit territory). Also I am noticing some very big strength gains. Honestly I think the strength gains have been the biggest difference I have seen and or felt since this cycle began. Sides have continued to be just about non-existent. I am currently in week 6 of 7 so my doses for this week are 12caps mass and 10 caps bulk each day. Next week I finish with just 12caps a day of Alpha Bulk. From what I've read 4-dhea will have some estro conversion so I am thinking about adding in some Formeron at just 1 pump a day through my final week and into PCT. I would like to hear what you guys think about this.

Also, I will be following the PCT posted by Roid on the Lab Kit thread. Basically the first two weeks consists of Clomid only before introducing Reboot. I'm curious why the Reboot isn't just used from day one of PCT alongside the Clomid. I'm sure there is a good reason for this and I'd like to know what it is if anyone can help me out there. Again, I'm also toying with idea of adding a very low dose (1 pump per day) of Formeron in to the mix too . Although Formeron is a PH, it sounds like it won't cause any shutdown at a low dose and it can work wonders for keeping estrogen at bay. Thanks for the help guys.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The clomid will keep the estrogen sides at bay but won't stop your production of it. The body will sense the abundance of estrogen and kick the natural test production into gear to match it. Then you bring in the AI to keep the estrogen under control. My understanding of it at least. Roid can chime in if I am off base though.

jackswift

Awards
Thanks for the reply, that makes a lot of sense. Maybe I'll hold off on the AI........

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would unless something drastic starts happening of course.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
What about running erase + reboot for PCT instead of clomid?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Dude your running 2 different prohormones that are decently suppressive. Get a SERM. you can find them online. THEY ARE LEGAL. And the price of a SERM is the same as erase and reboot together. Do it right man if you wanna keep your gains

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Dude your running 2 different prohormones that are decently suppressive. Get a SERM. you can find them online. THEY ARE LEGAL. And the price of a SERM is the same as erase and reboot together. Do it right man if you wanna keep your gains
Cool, just thought I'd ask since I have some erase left and plan on running this stack soon.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase and Reboot have the same compound so it would be one or the other here...Reboot brings more to the table in my book. I would also use the Serm bubba.

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
It may be semi late but I am subbed in for the rest of this. I hope your cycle is showing like mine is. Good luck bro!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Epic

boogyman

Awards
I am running the Anabolic Growth Kit Chrome in a couple months for my first cycle, a few months after that I may run this exact setup. Subbed.

onthemove

Awards
so how did you like this cycle? I was think of doing a dhea cycle next