New ph release date??

Romie425

Awards
What's up guys?! Just checking in to see if you have a guesstimate as to when the 2 new products after reboot will be released? I'm about to start my pct after my decavol and 4ad cycle this week, and am looking to go balls deep in forerunner labs for my next cycle;) just wondering if when I go to start my next cycle in 4-5 weeks, if test and hard will be on tap by then? Lemme know! Keep it up guys!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-Alpha Test should be available by then. Hard may be a little bit closer. Don't go balls deep in us lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Royd is correct gang 5-Alpha then Hard is next..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh say it ain't so!! I've been miserable since this left my possession...Lol Axiously awaiting this to say the least.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is 5-alpha the sublingual where the beta testers were so happy with? if yes great news

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any hints on time frame?

sprintstar01

Awards
Something to be in the category of the LG oral t-911(ie can be used in PCT, or if ran solo you wouldn't need a PCT)?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something to be in the category of the LG oral t-911(ie can be used in PCT, or if ran solo you wouldn't need a PCT)?
I would not use any epiandrosterone or androsterone product in pct. They convert to a powerful suppressive androgen (dht). It's best used on cycle to mitigate and improve energy levels and libido. It's popular as a "hardening" prohormone probably because it does reduce estrogen to some degree.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have absolutely no idea why LG markets their T911 as a pct product. Quite frankly I think it's irresponsible for them to do so. ( I should point out that this is in regard to their latest release which I believe is actually an older formula of theirs). Androsterone is not a natty test booster.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

These 3 weeks are going to be torture!!

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Royd The Noyd;Watch for a contest soon...
ahhh contest..yeah :blindfold:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5-Alpha Test is a rapid dissolve effervescent tablet containing epiandrosterone a precursor prohormone to DHT. It will also contain one other compound (natural) we have not yet released.
this....i want!!!!!