Alpha mass/ Bulk log

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Hey Guy's.Just chekcing that this is the right place too run my Alpha mass bulk log

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
It's perfect or this is an area thread also to post your log for other to read

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Hi all
This is my first log so it will probably a little random but with with a little luck it mite improve a long the way.Up dates will be work dependent as i work in mine with 12 hour shift and a rotating roster.
The goal of the of this cycle to put a a solid 10-12 pounds of LBM will keeping the fat in check.I would be ok with 1% increase body fat.
I have been in the gym for the last 10 years fairly consistently but the last 2 1/2 dedicated to body building.
Training will be 5x5 with a super set and or drop set for each group being worked. I normally train 2 weight days and 1 day off which is usuallycardio and or stretching.

Diet will be 50/30/20 of protein / carbs / fats. shooting for 4200 cals on training days and maint off days of 3800.I will adjust this as my weight
increases.
I may also change the carbs slightly if lethargy becomes an issue.
DOSSING/mass per day /week. 6/6/6/6/8/8/8. may go as high as 10 in the last week if all is going well
DOSSING /BULK per day / week 0/6/6/6/6/6/6/6.
SUPPS. Fish oil extra strength. Joint fix 2 caps. Multivitamin. Magnesium. B6 B12. 2000mg vit C.
Will take AM 3 caps on wake up and AB an hour later. normal rise time 5.00am lunch dose will be around 1 pm.
Training on day day shift will 6.30 pm and 3.00 pm night shift.
Pre training meal is a banana and protein shake,sip on body motar though out session.
Post training meal is usually straight from the gym. Then 2 hours later pre bed meal/snack, or another protein shake.
PCT. reversitol v2 testabolan v2 and Daa, 6 bromo, aslo forma on hand for estro sides if needed. and the heavy hitters in the cupboard if it goes bad,nolva and letro.
Have a look over this and feel free to chime in with any comments if there is anything thats missing or not on point.
Day1.
3 AM on rising with breakfast.
3 AM 1 pm.
1 Scoop of hemorage pretraining 1 banana and protein shake
Arms day Bi's and tri's super set 5x5 exercises per body part. Hammer curls/Overhead extensions. Preacher curl/ french press. Incline curls with twist/ over head rope press. Zotterman's / cable press downs. 15 sec rest between exercises. 1 min between sets. No cardio required.
Big sweat on with this work out, also felt very stimmed.Will do the next work out with no pre workout just to get a better feel for the AM.
Side thought..Will be keen to see how the DOMS goes and recovery period improvement.

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Day2
Legs day,awesome work out an hour flew by.
Squats super set with hack squats
Leg press / extensionLunges
Stiff legged deadlifts/ lying curls
Standing calf raise 1set to fail
no pre work.out today still.a great pump and energy.
Motivation was really good,was super pumped to get to the gym.
cardio day tomorrow.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yeah boooooooy

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Cardio day went better than expected after the previous leg work out.Legs weren't totally dead,heavy but still able to run the km's without a problem.Deffinately noticed an increase in thirst,,,need to be constantly sipping water through out he day now.
The post training pumps are also lasting much longer.No visual differences showing up yet..expect that in the second week..
Not as sore as I usually am after training.
Feeling really good at the moment. Post run still got engery left not enough to do it again but will do more next time.
Chest/back and shoulders next

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
It was a too good day to be indoors,ventured outside for an ab/core session and interval sprints.The recovery is really noticeble already, pretty much 3 days of leg work and no major soreness...:) Dull head ache all day..maybe hormonal as diet/caffine intake is all the same..still drinking plenty of water.
Also starting to notice an increase in hunger.Will be packing an extra chicken breast for work tomorrow. Starting to notice increased muscle fullness not sure if just water could be extra glycogen as well.I was only getting 150 and 200 grams of carbs in the leads up to the start of this cycle.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hunger good sign its kicking in

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Well it was an epic chest day,Couldnt wait to get to the gym and rip it up. Best thing was ther were only 2 people in the gym, no waiting no the musics to loud.Hit non stim prework today, For week one man i am feeling improvements already getting thought my normal reps/ sets easier than last week.recovery IS AREADY A+++ had a solid week so far and only feel heavy the next day DOMS is now non existent.The pumps are lasting much longer too.Man have i been hungery today mashed 4200 cals and still straving ate every 3 hours,food has been clean eating, shakes, fresh vegies.tuna,rice,chicken eggs,sweet potatoes..dam hungery now.mite thow some oats in my shakes tomorrow.chest work out was flat bench BB press.decline DB presses.Incline DB presses ,cable fly's and cross bench pull overs.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Beast mode indeed

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
cant wait for next week to add the bulk in ..then the shiz will get crazy

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm subbing in , Alpha products did catch my attention a lot , and I think they got something here to stand on par (or be better) against Primordial Performance , specially liked the delivery system , non-liver-toxic , and it seems strong!!

In to learn more ;p!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hm subbing in , Alpha products did catch my attention a lot , and I think they got something here to stand on par (or be better) against Primordial Performance , specially liked the delivery system , non-liver-toxic , and it seems strong!!

In to learn more ;p!
Those bottles are calling me everyday!! LoL 2 more weeks and I'm cracking those bitches open. Halfway in if I likes I'm going to run another 2 bottles.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

In to learn more ;p!
Those bottles are calling me everyday!! LoL 2 more weeks and I'm cracking those bitches open. Halfway in if I likes I'm going to run another 2 bottles.
Let's go fellas ring that freakin bell... Thanks for all your support gang..dont forget us on Facebook our website and of course my personal page.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to compare notes. Good luck!

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Welcom all thanks for joining in, the more the merrier me thinks,haha.
Weigh in day to day the end of the first week already.
The scales confirm what I've been feeling Start weight 96.5 kg/212.3 pounds finished at 97.8kg/215.16 pounds. I'll round that up to the nearest whole number and. claim 3 pounds for the week.:thumbsup:.Thanks FRL the stuff rocks baby.
Tomorrow will adding the bulk in for the first time. so will be dosing AM/3 AB/3 inthe AM and the same at 1 pm.
Upped the cals again today Now at 4500 that seems to have the hunger under control for the time been.
Chest was sore this morning after yesterdays work out..I dont usually get sore til the second day ??.will see how it feels tomorrow.
Back work out today was friggin nuts had to keep checking my diary to make sure i was using the right weights..strength is already on the improve.
Stayed with the normal weight ranges today but did and extra set with the exception of dumbell rows which I upped from 32.5 kg to 37.5
1.libido.+
2.energy.+
3.motivation.++
4.aggression.+
5.Mood.+
6.Thirst.+
7.Hunger.+++
8.sleep.+
9.recovery.+
10.alpha male.++

I'll add other points as i think of them.Also sleep has been excellent this week considering I'm doing 12 hour night shifts i have still been getting a soild 7 hours rest.would be good to be able to post a couple of pic's up.Arms were really vascular this morning even before a work out.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Let the games begin...wait GAINS bro LOL

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
And on the seventh day he rested.Added AB to the mix today,got theold dull head ache a couple of hours later.will sick with the AM on waking and AB an hour later.Chest still is sore as from last workout..must have really killed it.
I didn't stick to my training routine as well as i would have liked..got thrown out mid week..Will start with arms and try and stay on track this time.Ha ha.

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Arms day again stayed with bi's tri's super sets+ forearms.
Day 2 with AB/AM work out was nuts hour 15 had to force myself to leave the gym.Massive pump forearms were painfull sooo tight..vein city.
Not as hungry now with the AB in will drop cals back 4,000 and see how it pans out.Can definately see improved muscle fullness now as well.

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
2nd day of the week and the programs off track already.Trained with 2 other guy's at the gym today went 100 squat day, 10 set of 10 after two warm up sets.
This wasn't super heavy only 220lb's but buy set 8 it felt double.I was really able to get good reps in at this weight below parallel 3/1/2/0 rep speed.
An hour 10 workout with walking lunges and single leg extensions to finish.Couldn't even walk straight when we had finished EPIC workout..Quick thanks to phil and andrew for today so awesome to train in a group with so much energy. Even split the ass out of my gym shorts HAHA gotta luv squatting.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd day of the week and the programs off track already.Trained with 2 other guy's at the gym today went 100 squat day, 10 set of 10 after two warm up sets.
This wasn't super heavy only 220lb's but buy set 8 it felt double.I was really able to get good reps in at this weight below parallel 3/1/2/0 rep speed.
An hour 10 workout with walking lunges and single leg extensions to finish.Couldn't even walk straight when we had finished EPIC workout..Quick thanks to phil and andrew for today so awesome to train in a group with so much energy. Even split the ass out of my gym shorts HAHA gotta luv squatting.
Lol that's a serious workout.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
hell freakin yes..

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Had a couple of days off t his week, it was end of stint so fly home and a day to rest up after traveling .Hit the gym yesterday for a back work out another awesome session was great to go in fresh after rest up.
Back work out was, bent BB rows, dead lifts ,high pulls, chin pulls and BB shrugs.
Had a PR on Hawaiian shrugs 265 x 3. was really pumped with that. Tomorrow this the end of the first week of both AM/AB.
Strength is leaping forward now really need to keep my self in check.!!!! don"t need ant injuries this early in.the fuse i pretty short at the moment, need to keep a handle the aggression out the gym..little things that wouldn't normally annoy me seem to get my attention.
Looking forward to weigh in day this week to see how the gains are coming along.
Feeling a little soft around the abs any thoughts on using oxy elite to help staying a little drier.??
Any input would be appreciated ..

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
OE would be fine, just watch your blood pressure. Or get in some cardio :)
thanks the cardio is a valid option still getting 1 1/2 or so a week. really trying get the most mass possible this time,i hate getting any weight gain thats not LBM.

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Chest and shoulders fro this work out,things are progressing nicely.Pumps just keep getting better. Work capacity has also improved heaps
Getting more done in the usual time 1 hour 1.10 really getting in to the super setting.
Getting real sore after work outs now which is a testament to extra work getting done.
Chest/shoulders was flat bench.Db inclines,DB declines. Cable fly's.BB front raises,seated BB front raises. cable laterals,and Arnold presses.
1.libido.+
2.energy.++
3.motivation.++
4.aggression.++
5.Mood.+
6.Thirst.+
7.Hunger.++
8.sleep.+
9.recovery.+
10.alpha male.++
weight this week starting 97.8kg/215.16 end 98.7kg/217.14 lb another 2 pound gain =5lb in 2 weeks
if this keeps up 10-12 lbs will on the radar.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Chest and shoulders fro this work out,things are progressing nicely.Pumps just keep getting better. Work capacity has also improved heaps
Getting more done in the usual time 1 hour 1.10 really getting in to the super setting.
Getting real sore after work outs now which is a testament to extra work getting done.
Chest/shoulders was flat bench.Db inclines,DB declines. Cable fly's.BB front raises,seated BB front raises. cable laterals,and Arnold presses.
1.libido.+
2.energy.++
3.motivation.++
4.aggression.++
5.Mood.+
6.Thirst.+
7.Hunger.++
8.sleep.+
9.recovery.+
10.alpha male.++
weight this week starting 97.8kg/215.16 end 98.7kg/217.14 lb another 2 pound gain =5lb in 2 weeks
Nice gains, keep it up.

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Follow up chest and shoulders with a Chinese massage and acupuncture.Dang sorer after that than the workout,it was so good to get a couple of knots out of the traps and lats. hopefully all good for arms tomorrow ..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
1.libido.+
2.energy.++
3.motivation.++
4.aggression.++
5.Mood.+
6.Thirst.+
7.Hunger.++
8.sleep.+
9.recovery.+
10.alpha male.++
Good **** man..sorry been behind on logs..im busy MOFO

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Arms again today bi's tri's super set with a set of 21's thrown in,
Hammer curls,incline french press.
bb curls,weighted dips.
weighted chins.cable pushdown.
cable curls,kick backs.
another awesome workout the pumps are just insane, arms look like road maps.
The size is starting to come on nicely now every day i feel/look a little bigger even the better half is commenting on the size gains..
The amount of work i can do now before the burn starts has noticeably increased.feeling stronger every time I hit the weights..
Hunger seems to settled since adding the AB.all in all having a great time on this stack hope the gains continue come like they have in the last couple weeks.will up the does AM 8 caps per day and AB will stay at 6 for next week.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
King Kong ain't got nuttin on u man

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Sorry the updates have been lacking this week work has been hell busy.
Still been getting my work outs in.
I have up the cardio a lot this week to counter the soft feeling i had around the core.This really helped but also pretty much stopped the weigh gain as well.On the plus side vascularity is really good all over.
Lethargy has shown up hard this week too.I have changed my dosing to 2caps 3times per day with food,the last two days have seemed a little better.next week I will change it up 8AM / 6 AB.that should kick start the gains along.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sorry the updates have been lacking this week work has been hell busy.
Still been getting my work outs in.
I have up the cardio a lot this week to counter the soft feeling i had around the core.This really helped but also pretty much stopped the weigh gain as well.On the plus side vascularity is really good all over.
Lethargy has shown up hard this week too.I have changed my dosing to 2caps 3times per day with food,the last two days have seemed a little better.next week I will change it up 8AM / 6 AB.that should kick start the gains along.
NO worries..keep us posted...as u can see im busy bitch also

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
sorry the posts went AWOL mother board in the lappy lunched it's self.
apart from a bout of the flu the train has been on track. On 8AM and 6AB now,strength seems to improve with every session and noticeable improvement in cardio as well.
I have only been eating at maintenance on non training days and 500 over on training days,weight seems to stabilized over the last week but definition and vascularity are still making gains. I will get back to doing post training logs as of tomorrow .

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Fresh week and well rested.Arms day whoa!!! usual super set routine,just swapped a few exercises around.
Easy curl BB curls/ incline french presses, preacher curls/triceps kick backs,concentration curls,reverse grip cable push downs single handed.
Cable curls drop sets,cable press downs "v" bar. PR on easy curls 3x5 at 130lbs 1x3 135 1 x 140 The awesome pumps are still coming.Hopefully with the training on track this week i'll be able to up the cals slightly and get the weight gain going again. As Monday will up the Am 9 per day and AB 8 per day. Legs tomorrow...Luv me some leg day.!!

Center122

Awards
Keep up the log ! Everything seems to be going well. I myself will be starting a mechabol alpha bulk cycle next week :)

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Keep up the log ! Everything seems to be going well. I myself will be starting a mechabol alpha bulk cycle next week :)
Make sure you send me a link to ur log I would be keen to see how that goes for you.

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
At last leg's day. No super set today just ass to the floor squats.lying ham curls,leg press, single leg extensions, walking lunges.and standing calf raises.felt really strong right from the start, 2 warm up sets and 4 work sets 12/10/8/6. same weight though out with only 20 sec rest between sets. Did the same reps fromat with the leg press but upped the weight with each set had 2 warm up sets with 400lbs with the final set being
6 x 680 lb.Super setted walking lunges and leg extensions for a pump at the end for quads.4 sets of lying ham curls, 2 sets to fail on standing calf raises. that was legs spent.
Needed a little r&r time on the floor before heading to the car :burnout:

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Way to keep it real bro..sorry missed out so much

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Chest and back today.bb flat becnches/ bent over bb rows, Incline db press/wide grip pull ups. db delcine presses/seat rows wide grip over hand/under hand super set.Also up to AM9 per day AB8 perday.pumps are awesome, recovery is excellent strength is improving.still need a rest day after heavy work outs just to let the joints settle down.
1.libido.+
2.energy.++
3.motivation.++
4.aggression.++-- little things really pissing me off.told few that this week,normally keep quite.
5.Mood.+
6.Thirst.+
7.Hunger.++
8.sleep.-
9.recovery.++
10.alpha male.++
Afternoon lethargy is evident again,not a problem just noticeable.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're almost 6 weeks in, and kill it! How do you feel your gains are size/strength?

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Looks like you're almost 6 weeks in, and kill it! How do you feel your gains are size/strength?
size/strength is all progressing nicely. deads have gone form 315 to 345. leg press 620 to 680.weight yesterday was 100.4 kgs/220.88 lbs
i have already reached my goal with a week and 1/2 to go.
This stack has far exceeded my expectations been really happy with the results,getting heaps of comments about how much size i have put on,
all in all great so far.

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
Back day, was super keen to hit the gym after having a few days off. no super sets just good old heavy sets with plenty of rest. Dead lifts
"T" bar bent rows.wide grip pulls up's.Single arm rows.Close grip pull downs.Seat rows and Finished off with shrugs. Then 20 min on the tread mill.
don't normally do cardio after weights but I like to mix things up just to keep it interesting.
Monday will be the start of my last week so I hope I get a solid week of training in.I'm home on break from work so no excuses!!!!.