Alpha mass/ Bulk log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Lol that's a serious workout.
    It sure was but one of the most memorable ones had a friggin ball..took 2 days to come good after that... lol


  2. Had a couple of days off t his week, it was end of stint so fly home and a day to rest up after traveling .Hit the gym yesterday for a back work out another awesome session was great to go in fresh after rest up.
    Back work out was, bent BB rows, dead lifts ,high pulls, chin pulls and BB shrugs.
    Had a PR on Hawaiian shrugs 265 x 3. was really pumped with that. Tomorrow this the end of the first week of both AM/AB.
    Strength is leaping forward now really need to keep my self in check.!!!! don"t need ant injuries this early in.the fuse i pretty short at the moment, need to keep a handle the aggression out the gym..little things that wouldn't normally annoy me seem to get my attention.
    Looking forward to weigh in day this week to see how the gains are coming along.
    Feeling a little soft around the abs any thoughts on using oxy elite to help staying a little drier.??
    Any input would be appreciated ..
    •   
       


  3. OE would be fine, just watch your blood pressure. Or get in some cardio
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    OE would be fine, just watch your blood pressure. Or get in some cardio
    thanks the cardio is a valid option still getting 1 1/2 or so a week. really trying get the most mass possible this time,i hate getting any weight gain thats not LBM.

  5. Chest and shoulders fro this work out,things are progressing nicely.Pumps just keep getting better. Work capacity has also improved heaps
    Getting more done in the usual time 1 hour 1.10 really getting in to the super setting.
    Getting real sore after work outs now which is a testament to extra work getting done.
    Chest/shoulders was flat bench.Db inclines,DB declines. Cable fly's.BB front raises,seated BB front raises. cable laterals,and Arnold presses.
    1.libido.+
    2.energy.++
    3.motivation.++
    4.aggression.++
    5.Mood.+
    6.Thirst.+
    7.Hunger.++
    8.sleep.+
    9.recovery.+
    10.alpha male.++
    weight this week starting 97.8kg/215.16 end 98.7kg/217.14 lb another 2 pound gain =5lb in 2 weeks
    if this keeps up 10-12 lbs will on the radar.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dougy362 View Post
    Chest and shoulders fro this work out,things are progressing nicely.Pumps just keep getting better. Work capacity has also improved heaps
    Getting more done in the usual time 1 hour 1.10 really getting in to the super setting.
    Getting real sore after work outs now which is a testament to extra work getting done.
    Chest/shoulders was flat bench.Db inclines,DB declines. Cable fly's.BB front raises,seated BB front raises. cable laterals,and Arnold presses.
    1.libido.+
    2.energy.++
    3.motivation.++
    4.aggression.++
    5.Mood.+
    6.Thirst.+
    7.Hunger.++
    8.sleep.+
    9.recovery.+
    10.alpha male.++
    weight this week starting 97.8kg/215.16 end 98.7kg/217.14 lb another 2 pound gain =5lb in 2 weeks
    if this keeps up 10-12 lbs will on the radar.
    Nice gains, keep it up.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Nice gains, keep it up.
    thanks man will do..

  8. Follow up chest and shoulders with a Chinese massage and acupuncture.Dang sorer after that than the workout,it was so good to get a couple of knots out of the traps and lats. hopefully all good for arms tomorrow ..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dougy362 View Post
    Chest and shoulders fro this work out,things are progressing nicely.Pumps just keep getting better. Work capacity has also improved heaps
    Getting more done in the usual time 1 hour 1.10 really getting in to the super setting.
    Getting real sore after work outs now which is a testament to extra work getting done.
    Chest/shoulders was flat bench.Db inclines,DB declines. Cable fly's.BB front raises,seated BB front raises. cable laterals,and Arnold presses.
    1.libido.+
    2.energy.++
    3.motivation.++
    4.aggression.++
    5.Mood.+
    6.Thirst.+
    7.Hunger.++
    8.sleep.+
    9.recovery.+
    10.alpha male.++
    weight this week starting 97.8kg/215.16 end 98.7kg/217.14 lb another 2 pound gain =5lb in 2 weeks
    if this keeps up 10-12 lbs will on the radar.
    Good **** man..sorry been behind on logs..im busy MOFO
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Good **** man..sorry been behind on logs..im busy MOFO
    Nah all good.. thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to check in

  11. Arms again today bi's tri's super set with a set of 21's thrown in,
    Hammer curls,incline french press.
    bb curls,weighted dips.
    weighted chins.cable pushdown.
    cable curls,kick backs.
    another awesome workout the pumps are just insane, arms look like road maps.
    The size is starting to come on nicely now every day i feel/look a little bigger even the better half is commenting on the size gains..
    The amount of work i can do now before the burn starts has noticeably increased.feeling stronger every time I hit the weights..
    Hunger seems to settled since adding the AB.all in all having a great time on this stack hope the gains continue come like they have in the last couple weeks.will up the does AM 8 caps per day and AB will stay at 6 for next week.

  12. King Kong ain't got nuttin on u man
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  13. Sorry the updates have been lacking this week work has been hell busy.
    Still been getting my work outs in.
    I have up the cardio a lot this week to counter the soft feeling i had around the core.This really helped but also pretty much stopped the weigh gain as well.On the plus side vascularity is really good all over.
    Lethargy has shown up hard this week too.I have changed my dosing to 2caps 3times per day with food,the last two days have seemed a little better.next week I will change it up 8AM / 6 AB.that should kick start the gains along.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dougy362 View Post
    Sorry the updates have been lacking this week work has been hell busy.
    Still been getting my work outs in.
    I have up the cardio a lot this week to counter the soft feeling i had around the core.This really helped but also pretty much stopped the weigh gain as well.On the plus side vascularity is really good all over.
    Lethargy has shown up hard this week too.I have changed my dosing to 2caps 3times per day with food,the last two days have seemed a little better.next week I will change it up 8AM / 6 AB.that should kick start the gains along.
    NO worries..keep us posted...as u can see im busy bitch also
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  15. sorry the posts went AWOL mother board in the lappy lunched it's self.
    apart from a bout of the flu the train has been on track. On 8AM and 6AB now,strength seems to improve with every session and noticeable improvement in cardio as well.
    I have only been eating at maintenance on non training days and 500 over on training days,weight seems to stabilized over the last week but definition and vascularity are still making gains. I will get back to doing post training logs as of tomorrow .

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    NO worries..keep us posted...as u can see im busy bitch also
    No rest for the wicked lol.

  17. Fresh week and well rested.Arms day whoa!!! usual super set routine,just swapped a few exercises around.
    Easy curl BB curls/ incline french presses, preacher curls/triceps kick backs,concentration curls,reverse grip cable push downs single handed.
    Cable curls drop sets,cable press downs "v" bar. PR on easy curls 3x5 at 130lbs 1x3 135 1 x 140 The awesome pumps are still coming.Hopefully with the training on track this week i'll be able to up the cals slightly and get the weight gain going again. As Monday will up the Am 9 per day and AB 8 per day. Legs tomorrow...Luv me some leg day.!!

  18. Keep up the log ! Everything seems to be going well. I myself will be starting a mechabol alpha bulk cycle next week

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Center122 View Post
    Keep up the log ! Everything seems to be going well. I myself will be starting a mechabol alpha bulk cycle next week
    Make sure you send me a link to ur log I would be keen to see how that goes for you.

  20. At last leg's day. No super set today just ass to the floor squats.lying ham curls,leg press, single leg extensions, walking lunges.and standing calf raises.felt really strong right from the start, 2 warm up sets and 4 work sets 12/10/8/6. same weight though out with only 20 sec rest between sets. Did the same reps fromat with the leg press but upped the weight with each set had 2 warm up sets with 400lbs with the final set being
    6 x 680 lb.Super setted walking lunges and leg extensions for a pump at the end for quads.4 sets of lying ham curls, 2 sets to fail on standing calf raises. that was legs spent.
    Needed a little r&r time on the floor before heading to the car

  21. Way to keep it real bro..sorry missed out so much
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  22. Chest and back today.bb flat becnches/ bent over bb rows, Incline db press/wide grip pull ups. db delcine presses/seat rows wide grip over hand/under hand super set.Also up to AM9 per day AB8 perday.pumps are awesome, recovery is excellent strength is improving.still need a rest day after heavy work outs just to let the joints settle down.
    1.libido.+
    2.energy.++
    3.motivation.++
    4.aggression.++-- little things really pissing me off.told few that this week,normally keep quite.
    5.Mood.+
    6.Thirst.+
    7.Hunger.++
    8.sleep.-
    9.recovery.++
    10.alpha male.++
    Afternoon lethargy is evident again,not a problem just noticeable.

  23. Looks like you're almost 6 weeks in, and kill it! How do you feel your gains are size/strength?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Looks like you're almost 6 weeks in, and kill it! How do you feel your gains are size/strength?
    size/strength is all progressing nicely. deads have gone form 315 to 345. leg press 620 to 680.weight yesterday was 100.4 kgs/220.88 lbs
    i have already reached my goal with a week and 1/2 to go.
    This stack has far exceeded my expectations been really happy with the results,getting heaps of comments about how much size i have put on,
    all in all great so far.

  25. Back day, was super keen to hit the gym after having a few days off. no super sets just good old heavy sets with plenty of rest. Dead lifts
    "T" bar bent rows.wide grip pulls up's.Single arm rows.Close grip pull downs.Seat rows and Finished off with shrugs. Then 20 min on the tread mill.
    don't normally do cardio after weights but I like to mix things up just to keep it interesting.
    Monday will be the start of my last week so I hope I get a solid week of training in.I'm home on break from work so no excuses!!!!.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jaydee packs on the mass with FRL ALPHA MASS!!!
    By JayDee6 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Log in
Log in