Nice looking label.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good guys! BigRig, any A Mass in stock yet?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Saw this in FB good formula guys!! Can't wait till BigRigatoni releases the label for Alpha Hard!!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. Really like what FR has out and what's coming up. Already starting to plan for the winter...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fwiw there are a few label edits that need to be made on this...but most of it's just simple stuff.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Wow this looks so solid. I know I am gonna get this.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
U sux .lol ..thanks nerd boy .. ;)

Y

Young JD

Awards
Looks good but what's 3 beta 7 dihydroxy 5 androst 17-one is it dhea or 7 dihydroxy dhea or is it just 7 hydroxy dhea

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good but what's 3 beta 7 dihydroxy 5 androst 17-one is it dhea or 7 dihydroxy dhea or is it just 7 hydroxy dhea
3-beta-7-alpha-dihydroxy-5-androstene-17-one is just a synonym for 7-hydroxy-DHEA. We opted for the 50/50 split of alpha and beta isomers of it, which in the end costs us a lot more. But it's worth it imo...

Y

Young JD

Awards
3-beta-7-alpha-dihydroxy-5-androstene-17-one is just a synonym for 7-hydroxy-DHEA. We opted for the 50/50 split of alpha and beta isomers of it, which in the end costs us a lot more. But it's worth it imo...
Ok just thanks for the reply

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting formula. Just one question: Is the first mentioned ingredient on the label the same as in erase or what is it?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yes we are about 3 weeks out

Y

Young JD

Awards
Nice good to see FRl hard at work good job guys

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great looking formula! Why is Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione listed above I3C? I couldn't imagine this product having more than 75mg of the former ingredient. Even at 100mg, that still leaves 125mg I3C which would place it above Androst...
Sorry missed this, but you're correct. There is more I3C than Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione.

There is also more 7-keto DHEA than there is 7-OH DHEA.

Once its actually launched we will give you a better idea of how much of each. The doses are all solid though. Stacking charts with and without SERMs are coming too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the name!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, dang so I assume it's gonna be delayed a bit to wait for the label change?
No its still moving along. The labels were never printed that was just a design render.

Hm I'm listening, do go on please! Why the name change?
Some of the larger distribution companies really don't like to carry products that have PCT in the name. They want to steer as far away from ph's as possible in most cases.

Like the name!
Thanks, I'll pass on the compliment to my boss. I'm terrible at coming up with names. Although I think I might have named the Epiandrosterone product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No its still moving along. The labels were never printed that was just a design render.

Some of the larger distribution companies really don't like to carry products that have PCT in the name. They want to steer as far away from ph's as possible in most cases.

Thanks, I'll pass on the compliment to my boss. I'm terrible at coming up with names. Although I think I might have named the Epiandrosterone product.
Good stuff :) this way we shall see them with more availability for future buyers! Nice name , and congratz to your boss for coming up with it!