2 bottles of Alphamass and 2 bottles of Alphabulk- recommend dosing

  1. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0

    2 bottles of Alphamass and 2 bottles of Alphabulk- recommend dosing


    I just rec'd 2 bottles of Alphamass and 2 bottles of Alphabulk. I'm looking to recomp. What would be the best dosing scheme and for how long? I would like to extend this cycle for as long as possible in order to help keep any gains. My experience has been a Helladrol cycle for 6 weeks gaining 6 lbs net after PCT.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,194
    Answers
    0


    I'll build a cycle for you. Give me a minute...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Hmmmm..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,194
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SCScorpio View Post
    I just rec'd 2 bottles of Alphamass and 2 bottles of Alphabulk. I'm looking to recomp. What would be the best dosing scheme and for how long? I would like to extend this cycle for as long as possible in order to help keep any gains. My experience has been a Helladrol cycle for 6 weeks gaining 6 lbs net after PCT.
    How much do you weight now by the way?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,194
    Answers
    0


    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  6. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Looks nice!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  7. Registered User
    Dougy362's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    That's one awesome recomp coming up.
  8. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I really like the looks of that!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    That might need some SERM oO seems HIGH haha , but solid , and awesome work by Royd , he even made it custom for yah! Thats what I call being a good rep
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    733
    Answers
    1


    great though low dose clomid would be advisable at that dosages and cylce length in my opinion
  11. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    How much do you weight now by the way?
    I'm at 206 right now
  12. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Sweet! I'll start this in a week.
    Thank you!
  13. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    That might need some SERM oO seems HIGH haha , but solid , and awesome work by Royd , he even made it custom for yah! Thats what I call being a good rep
    Ya, I was thinking the same. I have Nolvadex on hand.
  14. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SCScorpio View Post
    Ya, I was thinking the same. I have Nolvadex on hand.
    Please re-think that! Idk why I like Clomid so much better...I feel its less harsh and less-outdated than Nolva due to some reads and advice I've had , true I have not tried either since I havent ran any AAS PH/DS cycles...but yeah Idk , just reads and advice tell me that Clomid is easier on the body and more effective IMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Please re-think that! Idk why I like Clomid so much better...I feel its less harsh and less-outdated than Nolva due to some reads and advice I've had , true I have not tried either since I havent ran any AAS PH/DS cycles...but yeah Idk , just reads and advice tell me that Clomid is easier on the body and more effective IMO.
    It all depends on what the hormone they took is, what their goals of the serm are. Nolva for instance is better for gyno than clomid while clomid is most likely better for kickstarting you hpta back into gear. Clomid also has a tendency to make people pretty emotional as well. So, it all depends.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    It all depends on what the hormone they took is, what their goals of the serm are. Nolva for instance is better for gyno than clomid while clomid is most likely better for kickstarting you hpta back into gear. Clomid also has a tendency to make people pretty emotional as well. So, it all depends.
    I get emotional either way
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  17. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    733
    Answers
    1


    clomid is less toxic than nolva
  18. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    clomid is less toxic than nolva
    I used Clomid for my 1st Cycle (Helladrol) and few months back. I had bought 1 Clomid and 1 Nolva. I still have the Nolva and was going to use for this PCT. I've changed my mind and ordered some more Clomid for this cycle.
    Today was the first day on AM.
  19. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    It all depends on what the hormone they took is, what their goals of the serm are. Nolva for instance is better for gyno than clomid while clomid is most likely better for kickstarting you hpta back into gear. Clomid also has a tendency to make people pretty emotional as well. So, it all depends.
    True but this components don't look like gyno threats IMO , and the best would be for him to get his HTPA back to normal asap , but then again, the emotional roller coaster Clomid presents is an argument that I can not debate ^.^!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    True but this components don't look like gyno threats IMO , and the best would be for him to get his HTPA back to normal asap , but then again, the emotional roller coaster Clomid presents is an argument that I can not debate ^.^!!
    My preference is Torem most of the time.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  21. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    My preference is Torem most of the time.
    So long as no 19nor is involved in cycle , well mainly Tren , Torem is a fine option right?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Today is Day 8 and I started Alpha Bulk. I've been taking 3 AMass at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Should I take ABulk at the same times?
  23. Registered User
    Dougy362's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    I don't know if there is a should/ shouldn't per say.I have been taking my AM/AB an hour a part. EG 6am/7am-1pm/2 pm working well so far .Keep up the good work.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,194
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dougy362 View Post
    I don't know if there is a should/ shouldn't per say.I have been taking my AM/AB an hour a part. EG 6am/7am-1pm/2 pm working well so far .Keep up the good work.
    This is true. Generally its best to take them with meals though.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  25. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    This is true. Generally its best to take them with meals though.
    This is good to know. I've been taking on an empty stomach.
  26. Registered User
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SCScorpio View Post
    This is good to know. I've been taking on an empty stomach.
    Found that if I eat a little something after my dose, no upset stomach.
    ďBeastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forwardĒ.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,194
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SCScorpio View Post
    This is good to know. I've been taking on an empty stomach.
    The primary purpose is to increase its bioavailabilty. But also...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Found that if I eat a little something after my dose, no upset stomach.
    Because berberine and cobalt can cause some stomach irritation in people.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  28. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I thought fat consumption was recommended when dosing these as well?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,194
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I thought fat consumption was recommended when dosing these as well?
    It will help yes.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  30. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    I'm starting week 3 and just finished 1st week of adding the Alpha Bulk.
    Notes: my core temperature remains above normal; weight is +2 lb.; strength and endurance is has gone up 5%
  31. Registered User
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SCScorpio View Post
    Today is Day 8 and I started Alpha Bulk. I've been taking 3 AMass at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Should I take ABulk at the same times?
    ooo dang..time to grow MOFO
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  32. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    I'll be starting week 5 of 7. AlphaMass is now at 10 caps per day and AlphaBulk at 8 caps per day.
    Notes: my core temperature remains above normal; weight is still+2 lb.; strength remains the same; endurance has increased; increased vascularity; muscle recovery a plus.
    Sides: some oilyness on face, scalp and back; slight afternoon lethargy.
  33. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Week 6 of 7.
    AlphaMass is at 12 a day and AlphaBulk at 10 a day.
    Notes: Core temperature has declined; Weight is still at a net of 2+lbs. ; Strength remains the same; endurance remains the same; vascularity has is still increasing; Muscle recovery is still a plus. Looking a lot leaner while maintaining my strength.
    Sides: Afternoon lethargy.
    Will be starting PCT (clomid) in 2 weeks. What dosage is recommeded? My last 6 week Helladrol Cycle, I dosed 50/50/25/25.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,194
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SCScorpio View Post
    Week 6 of 7.
    AlphaMass is at 12 a day and AlphaBulk at 10 a day.
    Notes: Core temperature has declined; Weight is still at a net of 2+lbs. ; Strength remains the same; endurance remains the same; vascularity has is still increasing; Muscle recovery is still a plus. Looking a lot leaner while maintaining my strength.
    Sides: Afternoon lethargy.
    Will be starting PCT (clomid) in 2 weeks. What dosage is recommeded? My last 6 week Helladrol Cycle, I dosed 50/50/25/25.
    That's a good dose of clomid. If you have enough on the 5th week do 25mg's every other day.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  35. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    That's a good dose of clomid. If you have enough on the 5th week do 25mg's every other day.
    Ok. Thanks!
  36. Registered User
    jackswift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0


    How is your cycle coming? I was inspired by the cycle Royd put together for you and I am running the same dose schedule. Are you taking any other supps during your cycle and will you be using anything other than Clomid for pct, like Re-boot? Good luck to you man. I look forward to reading your final thoughts and overall gains. Please keep us posted on how your pct goes as well.
  37. Registered User
    SCScorpio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jackswift View Post
    How is your cycle coming? I was inspired by the cycle Royd put together for you and I am running the same dose schedule. Are you taking any other supps during your cycle and will you be using anything other than Clomid for pct, like Re-boot? Good luck to you man. I look forward to reading your final thoughts and overall gains. Please keep us posted on how your pct goes as well.
    I just finished up and took my last dose of AlphaBulk today. I was mainly on a recomp and ended up at the same starting weight. I have definately added muscle in place of fat. Estimated at 2% which equates to about a loss of 4 lbs. od fat and gain of 4 lbs. muscle.
    Overall, I'm happy with my results and look forward to trying out other ForeRunner products in the future.
    My supporting supplements are listed as: Purple Wrath, Kre-Alkalyn, BCAA's, fish Oils and Multi-Vitamins.
    I will begin my PCT tomorrow and will consist of Clomid 50/50/25/25, DAA 3 gms.everyday and Erase 1/1/2/3/2/1.

    Good luck to you too. I'm subbed to your post and look forward to your future results. Kill it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 03:42 PM
  3. Symmetry 2 bottles + 3 bottles Cissus stack review
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in