2 bottles of Alphamass and 2 bottles of Alphabulk- recommend dosing

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
I just rec'd 2 bottles of Alphamass and 2 bottles of Alphabulk. I'm looking to recomp. What would be the best dosing scheme and for how long? I would like to extend this cycle for as long as possible in order to help keep any gains. My experience has been a Helladrol cycle for 6 weeks gaining 6 lbs net after PCT.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just rec'd 2 bottles of Alphamass and 2 bottles of Alphabulk. I'm looking to recomp. What would be the best dosing scheme and for how long? I would like to extend this cycle for as long as possible in order to help keep any gains. My experience has been a Helladrol cycle for 6 weeks gaining 6 lbs net after PCT.
How much do you weight now by the way?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks nice!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the looks of that!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That might need some SERM oO seems HIGH haha , but solid , and awesome work by Royd , he even made it custom for yah! Thats what I call being a good rep :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great though low dose clomid would be advisable at that dosages and cylce length in my opinion

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
That might need some SERM oO seems HIGH haha , but solid , and awesome work by Royd , he even made it custom for yah! Thats what I call being a good rep :)
Ya, I was thinking the same. I have Nolvadex on hand.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ya, I was thinking the same. I have Nolvadex on hand.
Please re-think that! Idk why I like Clomid so much better...I feel its less harsh and less-outdated than Nolva due to some reads and advice I've had , true I have not tried either since I havent ran any AAS PH/DS cycles...but yeah Idk , just reads and advice tell me that Clomid is easier on the body and more effective IMO.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please re-think that! Idk why I like Clomid so much better...I feel its less harsh and less-outdated than Nolva due to some reads and advice I've had , true I have not tried either since I havent ran any AAS PH/DS cycles...but yeah Idk , just reads and advice tell me that Clomid is easier on the body and more effective IMO.
It all depends on what the hormone they took is, what their goals of the serm are. Nolva for instance is better for gyno than clomid while clomid is most likely better for kickstarting you hpta back into gear. Clomid also has a tendency to make people pretty emotional as well. So, it all depends.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on what the hormone they took is, what their goals of the serm are. Nolva for instance is better for gyno than clomid while clomid is most likely better for kickstarting you hpta back into gear. Clomid also has a tendency to make people pretty emotional as well. So, it all depends.
I get emotional either way :)

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
clomid is less toxic than nolva
I used Clomid for my 1st Cycle (Helladrol) and few months back. I had bought 1 Clomid and 1 Nolva. I still have the Nolva and was going to use for this PCT. I've changed my mind and ordered some more Clomid for this cycle.
Today was the first day on AM.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
True but this components don't look like gyno threats IMO , and the best would be for him to get his HTPA back to normal asap :p , but then again, the emotional roller coaster Clomid presents is an argument that I can not debate ^.^!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but this components don't look like gyno threats IMO , and the best would be for him to get his HTPA back to normal asap :p , but then again, the emotional roller coaster Clomid presents is an argument that I can not debate ^.^!!
My preference is Torem most of the time.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My preference is Torem most of the time.
So long as no 19nor is involved in cycle , well mainly Tren , Torem is a fine option right?

Dougy362

Dougy362

Awards
I don't know if there is a should/ shouldn't per say.I have been taking my AM/AB an hour a part. EG 6am/7am-1pm/2 pm working well so far .Keep up the good work.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if there is a should/ shouldn't per say.I have been taking my AM/AB an hour a part. EG 6am/7am-1pm/2 pm working well so far .Keep up the good work.
This is true. Generally its best to take them with meals though.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
This is good to know. I've been taking on an empty stomach.
Found that if I eat a little something after my dose, no upset stomach.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought fat consumption was recommended when dosing these as well?

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
I'm starting week 3 and just finished 1st week of adding the Alpha Bulk.
Notes: my core temperature remains above normal; weight is +2 lb.; strength and endurance is has gone up 5%

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Today is Day 8 and I started Alpha Bulk. I've been taking 3 AMass at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. Should I take ABulk at the same times?
ooo dang..time to grow MOFO

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
I'll be starting week 5 of 7. AlphaMass is now at 10 caps per day and AlphaBulk at 8 caps per day.
Notes: my core temperature remains above normal; weight is still+2 lb.; strength remains the same; endurance has increased; increased vascularity; muscle recovery a plus.
Sides: some oilyness on face, scalp and back; slight afternoon lethargy.

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
Week 6 of 7.
AlphaMass is at 12 a day and AlphaBulk at 10 a day.
Notes: Core temperature has declined; Weight is still at a net of 2+lbs. ; Strength remains the same; endurance remains the same; vascularity has is still increasing; Muscle recovery is still a plus. Looking a lot leaner while maintaining my strength.
Sides: Afternoon lethargy.
Will be starting PCT (clomid) in 2 weeks. What dosage is recommeded? My last 6 week Helladrol Cycle, I dosed 50/50/25/25.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 6 of 7.
AlphaMass is at 12 a day and AlphaBulk at 10 a day.
Notes: Core temperature has declined; Weight is still at a net of 2+lbs. ; Strength remains the same; endurance remains the same; vascularity has is still increasing; Muscle recovery is still a plus. Looking a lot leaner while maintaining my strength.
Sides: Afternoon lethargy.
Will be starting PCT (clomid) in 2 weeks. What dosage is recommeded? My last 6 week Helladrol Cycle, I dosed 50/50/25/25.
That's a good dose of clomid. If you have enough on the 5th week do 25mg's every other day.

jackswift

Awards
How is your cycle coming? I was inspired by the cycle Royd put together for you and I am running the same dose schedule. Are you taking any other supps during your cycle and will you be using anything other than Clomid for pct, like Re-boot? Good luck to you man. I look forward to reading your final thoughts and overall gains. Please keep us posted on how your pct goes as well.

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
How is your cycle coming? I was inspired by the cycle Royd put together for you and I am running the same dose schedule. Are you taking any other supps during your cycle and will you be using anything other than Clomid for pct, like Re-boot? Good luck to you man. I look forward to reading your final thoughts and overall gains. Please keep us posted on how your pct goes as well.
I just finished up and took my last dose of AlphaBulk today. I was mainly on a recomp and ended up at the same starting weight. I have definately added muscle in place of fat. Estimated at 2% which equates to about a loss of 4 lbs. od fat and gain of 4 lbs. muscle.
Overall, I'm happy with my results and look forward to trying out other ForeRunner products in the future.
My supporting supplements are listed as: Purple Wrath, Kre-Alkalyn, BCAA's, fish Oils and Multi-Vitamins.
I will begin my PCT tomorrow and will consist of Clomid 50/50/25/25, DAA 3 gms.everyday and Erase 1/1/2/3/2/1.

Good luck to you too. I'm subbed to your post and look forward to your future results. Kill it.