frozenx72's alphamass/alphabulk "log"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    This is my unofficial log of alphamass and alphabulk.

    Starting weight of 188lb

    I will be dosing as per suggested by the charts posted by royd thd noyd.

    This will probably be the most unprofessional log you will read as i'm not near a computer most says and hate posting from my phone...it never turns out right.

    For pct I will be running form-x.

    Also I will be starting from day 2.

    I will be following a 5 day y3t style training split.

    Mon- shoulders and calves
    Tues- tri's and bi's
    Wed- legs
    Thurs-back and calves
    Fri- chest

    20 min low intensity twice a week.

    Daily calorie intake will be 3.2k


    Day 2:

    Weighed in at the end of my workout at 190lb.
    (home scale broke.. I will be weighing in at the same time everyday so readings should be appropriate.)

    It was back night.
    Lifts felt solid. No huge differences as of yet. Slight irritability. However I work sales so customers could have just been slightly more annoying than usual. Only big difference I have really noticed would be that my piss is super yellow compared to usual. I'm definitely drinking plenty of water. Maybe I should over hydrate.

    Starting photos:






  2. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed for unprofessional loggin
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  3. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    It's not about where you start. It's about where you finish!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    816
    Rep Power
    112499
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%

    subbed, good luck mate!
  5. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    Day 3:

    Confidence- was through the roof today.

    I felt more filled out. Like my skin was tight.

    So far so good. Just a couple more days than I'll start the alphabulk.

    Something I wanted to add. I already have pretty bad skin. Looking at my face you wouldnt ever know but my back has always been pretty bad. So far being out in the sun this summer has cleared it up quite a bit so I will let you know if this makes it any worse.

    I appreciate you guys who are interested in how this will turn out. If you have any questions let me know.

    Next update will be Monday evening.
  6. New Member
    Cadzilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72 View Post

    Something I wanted to add. I already have pretty bad skin. Looking at my face you wouldnt ever know but my back has always been pretty bad. So far being out in the sun this summer has cleared it up quite a bit so I will let you know if this makes it any worse.
    You can bank on the acne flairing up! I'm on week 4 of AM/AB cycle and at 45 years young I'm breaking out like a freaking teenager. You can keep it at bay with lotsa sunshine and a high dose of Pantothenic Acid (B5), 1000mg does it for me. You're in for one hell of ride with this cycle Bro! I'm up 7 lbs. since the start and I just kicked the AM up to 4/4/4 or the next 2 weeks. Lithargy can be a problem at times but bearable, libido is strong as a twenty year old, strength is through the roof, aggression in the gym is wicked! Wish I could stay ON indefinately!
  7. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good advice on the pantothenic acid! Cadzilla, I'm liking the sound of your cycle.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. New Member
    Cadzilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Good advice on the pantothenic acid! Cadzilla, I'm liking the sound of your cycle.
    Yeah B5 works wonders when the hormones get raging. Definately liking this cycle, FRL has done it again for sure!!
    Ran a 6 week cycle of AM once before with a nice 13lb. gain to which I was able to keep a solid 10lbs after PCT. This time round the sides don't seem to be as harsh. Libido hasn't crashed like it did on the straight AM cycle. Curious to see if that changes now that I'm dosing 4 caps Mass every 8 hours round the clock!! Also had a tough time with anxiety last round, but no such issue with the addition of AB to this cycle. Still dosing the AB at suggested 3/3. Strength is unfreakinbelievable, so I have to be careful not to overdo it. Takes a little longer to recover when your over 40 ya know! Diet is in check so I'm expecting another 10lbs or better gain with this one.
  9. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You definitely have to be wary of over doing it when you are boosting the natural limits at our ages! I have AB in my cabinet and am waiting for BigRig to get the AM in. I want to just put size on with them!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10701
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    its about to get mass gains on the is log biotches
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  11. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Skeet Skeet
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    Sorry for the late post guys.

    It is currently day 6 and I feel amazing.

    I feel Solid. Tight. Thick.

    It was shoulders night. Everything was fairly high reps 14-16, and I was using similar weight that I would use for my 8-10 days.

    Also a key point: my endurance/recovery was awesome. I didn't feel like I needed to rest half as long as I normally would. I didn't want to leave the gym tonight.

    So far know sides to talk about. Not even any acne flare ups to discuss.

    Wednesday starts the alphabulk! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
  13. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39675
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    83%

    Subbed and along for the ride. Good luck!
    ďBeastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forwardĒ.
  14. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    Day 7

    Only thing to report this evening scale came back reading 192lbs. Not bad for a week. I broke down and got another scale for the house so now I can weigh in every morning for more accurate readings.

    Tomorrow starts the alphabulk
  15. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    Day 8

    This is the first time I've ever woken up heavier than when I went to bed.
    Scale read 193. Life is good. No signs of negative sides as of yet. Took my first dose of bulk this morning.

    Crushing legs tonight.

    How's everyone else doing?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice progress. 200lbs around the corner...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  17. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10701
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72
    Day 8

    This is the first time I've ever woken up heavier than when I went to bed.
    Scale read 193. Life is good. No signs of negative sides as of yet. Took my first dose of bulk this morning.

    Crushing legs tonight.

    How's everyone else doing?
    Nice ...get ready to add more 45lbs plates
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  18. New Member
    Cadzilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.18%

    Looks like your heading in the right direction. You should see 200 at the rate your going.
    Started my second bottle of AlphaMass today. With one week left of AlphaBulk and double dose of Alpha Mass I'm having a blast.
  19. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    What has your dosing looked like
  20. New Member
    Cadzilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72 View Post
    What has your dosing looked like
    4:30 am 3 AlphaBulk, 4 AlphaMass, C4 Preworkout
    5:00 - 6:30 Train
    12:30 pm 3 AlphaBulk, 4 AlphaMass
    8:30 pm 4 AlphaMass, ZMA
    Support supps taken at second meal
    Training 6 days a week, M-Chest, T-Arms, W-Legs, T-Shoulders, F-Back, S-Cardio
    PCT will be TestoPro, HGHPro, Stoked and Erase Pro
  21. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10701
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla

    4:30 am 3 AlphaBulk, 4 AlphaMass, C4 Preworkout
    5:00 - 6:30 Train
    12:30 pm 3 AlphaBulk, 4 AlphaMass
    8:30 pm 4 AlphaMass, ZMA
    Support supps taken at second meal
    Training 6 days a week, M-Chest, T-Arms, W-Legs, T-Shoulders, F-Back, S-Cardio
    PCT will be TestoPro, HGHPro, Stoked and Erase Pro
    Holy epicness
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  22. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla View Post
    4:30 am 3 AlphaBulk, 4 AlphaMass, C4 Preworkout
    5:00 - 6:30 Train
    12:30 pm 3 AlphaBulk, 4 AlphaMass
    8:30 pm 4 AlphaMass, ZMA
    Support supps taken at second meal
    Training 6 days a week, M-Chest, T-Arms, W-Legs, T-Shoulders, F-Back, S-Cardio
    PCT will be TestoPro, HGHPro, Stoked and Erase Pro
    I like the Alpha Mass only dose late in the day. Good strategy.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  23. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I like the Alpha Mass only dose late in the day. Good strategy.
    Reasoning behind this? Is 12 AlphaMass your sweet spot on this Cadz?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    843029
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Reasoning behind this? Is 12 AlphaMass your sweet spot on this Cadz?
    4-dhea enanthate can have a tendency to create some mental stimulation and minor anxiety if dosed high. So it's best to keep it away from bedtime.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  25. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    4-dhea enanthate can have a tendency to create some mental stimulation and minor anxiety if dosed high. So it's best to keep it away from bedtime.
    Makes sense..Thx
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    Day10

    starting to notice large>large>large strides in my strength.

    friends and family have commented that I seem to be on a shorter fuse.

    life is good this stuff is doing it's job.

    I wish the pct-7 was going to be out before this cycle is up....!
  27. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10701
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72
    Day10

    starting to notice large>large>large strides in my strength.

    friends and family have commented that I seem to be on a shorter fuse.

    life is good this stuff is doing it's job.

    I wish the pct-7 was going to be out before this cycle is up....!
    I wish also lol never know
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  28. New Member
    Cadzilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Reasoning behind this? Is 12 AlphaMass your sweet spot on this Cadz?
    Yeah, I found that at the 4 week point of a 6 caps AlphaMass dose I seem to level out. Guess I have a high tolerance rate so by upping the dose to double and scheduling it throughout the day everything kicks back into overdrive, plus I get to extend my cycle to 6 weeks. Lithargy can be an SOB and libido tanks a bit, but they're both managable. Just make sure you let the little woman know it's the cycle your on and not her that's knocking your **** in the dirt, or you might have trouble you really don't want! AlphaBulk seems to help curve the side effects throughout the day, but sneeks up on you in the evening. I can attest to the stim and occasional minor anxiety during the day with the AM/AB dose mentioned by Royd, no such feeling in the evening with final solo AplhaMass dose.
  29. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla View Post
    Yeah, I found that at the 4 week point of a 6 caps AlphaMass dose I seem to level out. Guess I have a high tolerance rate so by upping the dose to double and scheduling it throughout the day everything kicks back into overdrive, plus I get to extend my cycle to 6 weeks. Lithargy can be an SOB and libido tanks a bit, but they're both managable. Just make sure you let the little woman know it's the cycle your on and not her that's knocking your **** in the dirt, or you might have trouble you really don't want! AlphaBulk seems to help curve the side effects throughout the day, but sneeks up on you in the evening. I can attest to the stim and occasional minor anxiety during the day with the AM/AB dose mentioned by Royd, no such feeling in the evening with final solo AplhaMass dose.
    Awesome, Thx!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    Alright guys it's day 14.

    Today will end my first week of alphabulk.

    Sadly, my weight is holding at 193/194 lbs.

    But let me share this with you my friends.

    I HAVE NEVER FELT STRONGER.

    My face and chest and starting to break out more than they ever have but nothing to unbearable.
  31. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10701
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72
    Alright guys it's day 14.

    Today will end my first week of alphabulk.

    Sadly, my weight is holding at 193/194 lbs.

    But let me share this with you my friends.

    I HAVE NEVER FELT STRONGER.

    My face and chest and starting to break out more than they ever have but nothing to unbearable.
    Good stuff..u stay lean but gain strength
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  32. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%

    How big of a strength increase? I would like to see the scale start moving higher myself...
  33. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    Tonight was the first night I've really noticed it. It was tri's and bi's everything moved up 10-15lbs accordingly.
  34. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10701
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72
    Tonight was the first night I've really noticed it. It was tri's and bi's everything moved up 10-15lbs accordingly.
    Looks like its kicking in
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  35. New Member
    Cadzilla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenx72 View Post
    Tonight was the first night I've really noticed it. It was tri's and bi's everything moved up 10-15lbs accordingly.
    I agree with BigRig...Sounds like it's kicking in and your body is reacting, so you should start to see some increases on the scale now as long as your diet is in check. You must increase your calorie intake or you're not going to see the results you want! Look into the B5 to help with the breakouts, it's sold as pantothenic acid.
    Just took my last dose of Bulk and now it's Mass solo at double dose for the next couple weeks. Up 8 lbs in 5 weeks. Been over 100 here in Cali so not sure how much will be water retention.
  36. Senior Member
    TheBGRigatoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,024
    Rep Power
    10701
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yes break out do occur some people but will decrease when you stop the cycle
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  37. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadzilla
    I agree with BigRig...Sounds like it's kicking in and your body is reacting, so you should start to see some increases on the scale now as long as your diet is in check. You must increase your calorie intake or you're not going to see the results you want! Look into the B5 to help with the breakouts, it's sold as pantothenic acid.
    Just took my last dose of Bulk and now it's Mass solo at double dose for the next couple weeks. Up 8 lbs in 5 weeks. Been over 100 here in Cali so not sure how much will be water retention.
    Good advice, and nice results man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  38. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    So guys, Only true measurement I did before I started was my right bicep. After about 3 Weeks I have added 3/4 of an inch!

    That's awesome!
  39. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    That is nothing to laugh at bubba!! Sizeable increase for sure.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  40. New Member
    frozenx72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    2.71%

    Nearing the end of week three.

    Scale reads 196!!!

    Up ten pounds with two Weeks left!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "the mechanic" "the darkest hour" "battle los angeles"
    By hvactech in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in